How often do you eat a pint of ice cream?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

I don't trust myself with whole cartons of ice cream. Much like @squeakytoy used to, I have problems with single-serving 'hall of shame' items.

• edited March 2021

Not a pint size (that size gets expensive!). But no problem with 1/3 of a container of ice cream. I guess the old Jim Dandy at Friendly's was easily a pint (4-5 scoops, plus all those toppings).

• [Deleted User]SuperSnuggler2 (deleted user)

@squeakytoy thanks for sharing your shame... lol Honestly, I am not at all embarrassed or shamed. Life is to enjoy and an occasional splurge or indulgence of your favorite things is not a bad thing as long as they are legal and don't threaten your life. :)

PS, SIX HOTDOGS is impressive!

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)
    edited March 2021

@SuperSnuggler2 You do have a point! I don't think it's wrong to indulge either, just probably not to the extent I was. A pint of ice cream really isn't that unreasonable. But a 16" pizza for one person? I'm no Furious Pete :joy:

• edited March 2021

@squeakytoy If I had known this, I would have dropped off a box of sanremos, last Friday night.
    https://sanremobakery.com/daily-menu/

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)
    edited March 2021

@MaullySterling Oh hey, I hadn't heard of them! Their pastries look delicious, I'm going to have to be careful with them :innocent:

• 4 times a day but that's only cause most ice cream flavors only come in half gallon size