How often do you eat a pint of ice cream?

Comments

• I have one for dessert after each breakfast, lunch, and dinner. ;)

• More often then I should, I'm ashamed to admit!

• I have never eaten a entire pint at one time !!!

• Um... uh... [shifty eyes] It's hard not to if it's Americone Dream... 🙇‍♀️

• Not often enough.

• Not very often but if I get reminders to eat ice cream then it would be more frequently. Will need to get some now.

• [Deleted User]simone825 (deleted user)

Is this not a regular occurrence for everyone? I always have at least 4 different types of ice cream in my freezer at any given moment 😅

• I definitely love ice cream, but have been very healthy conscious this year. So I compromised got a pint last week, and got to eat two big spoonfuls everyday after lunch 😂😂. New meal prep right??

• ....and some cuddlers wonder how they put on some weight

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

I only eat a pint of ice cream when I have a pint of ice cream.

• [Deleted User]Handsomewheels (deleted user)

My meat tooth has no idea what ice cream is?

• I would never buy a pint of ice cream to eat it in its entirety.. I do sit down with a pint and eat it for a bit and put it in the freezer to do again later. However, we have this creamery here in Utah that gives you an insane amount of ice cream and I’m sure I have easily eaten a pint of ice cream while there.

So much ice cream, so little time.

• I have never eaten a pint of ice cream in one sitting. Just a few scoops, and it goes back in the freezer.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Never, but that's only because I don't like ice cream very much! Now if pastries came in pints... :relieved:

• I’m vegan and don’t like that vegan strange ice cream nonsense. So never. You know how you can tell someone’s vegan? They’ll tell you. :)

• Its been years since I've had any ice cream but when I did I could easily put away a pint of Ben& Jerry's after dinner.Of course I always left a half inch at the bottom to show I was in control.(I wasn't).

• @ShaneMTB Most people do not understand the difference between vegan and vegetarian. I chuckle whenever someone tells me they are vegan while wearing a leather belt and boots.

• Maybe once. There’s a local dairy that has unusual ice cream cone sizes, which I’ll call “supersize”. I forget one summer and accidentally ordered a small instead of a kiddie cone. I was eating it for 20 minutes. Yes, they have medium and large sizes too, and they are something to behold! I don’t know how anyone could even eat a medium before it melts.

• These days ,never. But in my early 20s every once in a while. I usually regretted it too.

• Not really an icecream guy. The exception is an icecream float, either Coca-Cola or A&W.

• Now I want ice cream.

• @craM I seriously love that happy face with your Ben & Jerry’s! 😆 Made me smile too, and I don’t even have any ice cream!! 😁

• edited March 2021

Never eaten a pint. I normally have a couple of scoops. I usually have in my fridge:

Sorbet is healthier than ice-cream. Prickly Pear is my favourite but I also often get Mango or Raspberry.

@UKGuy
    Those look delicious. I am a sorbet fan also as well. Going to try those flavors you mentioned.

• [Deleted User]SuperSnuggler2 (deleted user)
    edited March 2021

ummm.... more than I should?? lol In the past week, I ate a pint for lunch one day. :grimace: Ice cream is my favorite sweet and indulgence. I especially love anything with caramel... dulce de leche, caramel truffle, caramel swirl. Yeah. I love it. I'm actually full on shocked that more people here have never eaten a whole pint at one sitting. You people must never have had periods or had your heart broken!

• [Deleted User]cuddlejjhere (deleted user)

I just bought a pint of trader joes strawberry oatmilk ice cream and its amazing! My new favorite! But could never eat the whole pint. Few spoonfuls at a time. Lasts longer to savor the yum!

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@SuperSnuggler2 I may not have eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one sitting, but I'm not going to pretend I've been an angel! I've wolfed down plenty of other things on my own in one sitting. These are my current single-serving hall-of-shame items:

• 2 boxes of Oreos
    • 6 hot dogs
    • 8 strudels (multiple occasions)
    • 12 donuts
    • A 16" meat-lover's pizza with thick crust (multiple occasions)

(I refuse to eat like this now, though - I've lost 20 pounds since December and am finally back to my healthy BMI. Regularly stuffing myself like a foie gras duck did me no favors :tired_face: )

• I can't eat a whole one but I'd split it. Mint chocolate chip please.