How long did it take everyone to meet someone for a cuddle??

Comments

• [Deleted User]SlimJay (deleted user)

i began communicating with a pro the same day i signed up. we met in person and have become very close friends...she never even charged me.

• I got a yes quickly, and took about 2w to set up our first meeting. I reached out to the only (non-pro) woman in my town, and she was a yes. We are both 50+, not sure if that matters. So far I've never had a woman reach out to me (on this site that is -- many women reach out on my dating site, which is nice).

Interestingly: I got a female friend of mine to sign up, and she got so many reach-outs in the first 2 days that she quit. I had no idea that that would happen, that women get inundated. I find that sad. Presumably our society conditions men and women so differently that it creates an imbalance like that. Not sure what's underneath that imbalance. Curious.

• edited June 2018

@DaveBear I have an acquaintance who wrote a blog analyzing the whole pattern of this and why online dating doesn't work. I would say it applies here too, and still after all these years. I'll try to look for it later...

• edited June 2018

@ubergigglefritz - I'd be interested in reading that blog. But there is no such thing as 'online dating'. You may meet someone online but after that it's just the same as if you met them any other way. I met my ex-wife through a personal ad (before the internet existed) and we were married for 24 years. .

• edited June 2018

It took me about a month after initially signing up. Almost immediately after joining my dog was attacked and nearly killed by another, much larger dog, and two cuddlers took it upon themselves to give me 1 star reviews for not responding to them quickly enough. When I told them the situation they still wouldn't remove their reviews, which left a bad taste in my mouth. Luckily my first couple cuddles were such an opposite experience to the online welcome and I've been here ever since!

• edited June 2018

@cuddlesfordays1 That really sucks that you had negative reviews over something you couldn't help! Kind of a slimy thing to have done!

• edited June 2018

@pmvines yeah, it was a bit of a nightmare tbh. Fortunately they're not representative of the entire CC community and Biggles is in perfect form! He also once ate his weight in rat poisoning at a lake house on lake superior and somehow came away completely unscathed. Vets are completely confuddled by him lol

• @cuddlesfordays1 sounds like biggles might be part coyote ?

• edited June 2018

@pmvines he's supposedly a pedigree Norwich Terrier from Missouri but he does seem to have the constitution of a mutt like myself ;)

• Mutts have all the fun with none of the repercussions ?

• @pmvines the family motto lol

• It really helps when non-pros put up a picture of themselves...preferably not with sunglasses ... pros want to feel comfortable too. Know who they're chatting with. I've had requests but the guys were very vague and answered my question with a question...

• Sorry the blog he wrote was just about the actual numbers behind the success rate claims of online dating site. It must have been some other article I read that went through why it doesn't work.

@UKGuy of course there are exceptions O:-) My sister is married with the guy she met on Prodigy (back before AOL times) with two kids. There are plenty of other people who married someone they met online. But there are a lot of obstacles thanks to the effects of the natural behavior of men versus women, much of which is also seen here on the cuddle site.

• Have YET to meet someone, in the last year and half lol!

• [Deleted User]xdriver60 (deleted user)

15 months, nothing yet. Im to the point I dont believe this site works.

• I have not had a cuddle from the site. Mostly the timing or the nature of the requests have not really worked out. I got some requests during a time when I was insanely busy (the holidays) and some requests seemed to be better fulfilled by a pro (visiting and/or wanting to get to cuddling fairly quickly)

I'm actually interested in how non-pros have approached or been approached for cuddles.

• [Deleted User]SJSpooner (deleted user)

I joined this site at the beginning of January and had my first cuddle in mid March. He and I exchanged several emails during that time, and talked a lot about ourselves, our interests, education, travels, etc. That was important for me in order to feel comfortable before actually meeting up to cuddle.

Since then I have had one other fun cuddle experience. So 2 cuddles in about 5 months.

And I am a female enthusiast, for what it is worth. 48 years old,

• [Deleted User]grumpcat (deleted user)

Setting up pro cuddling has been very fast and simple on my end. I plan on lining up pros every city I travel to if I can, nice little benefit of my work.

California pros im coming to you soon! :D

• one and a half year, pretty empty down there in europe :<

• Couple years and counting.....

• I’ll let you know

• Wow.... I guess I feel very fortunate. I think I had my first cuddle within about 2 days of joining the site. I was kind of surprised that it happened so quickly. Then I had one about 2 months later. Then had one about a month ago and we are trying to set up an overnight cuddle for this weekend. I have had some missed opportunities because of my schedule.

Cuddle on!

• It took me a few days with a pro, and still am looking for a non-pro after six weeks. I am ok with that.

• The first pro I messaged messaged back, which was nice. Ive also connected with a couple other pros, but no cuddles from this site, mainly because I met another pro on cudllist, which was more convenient for me. I haven't bothered with the non pros, I mean the whole reason I'm on here in the first place is because I need to pay for it. Not to sound self pitying, but my past experiences with rejection and attempting online dating just makes me think its a waste of time.

• It took several months to meet up with a non-pro last year. Last Fall I made arrangements with a non-CC pro in the Phoenix area and it was a great experience. Meeting non-pros continues to be challenging.

• [Deleted User]lilredmage (deleted user)

It's like a video game with four difficulty levels:

• Easy Mode: Pay for a Professional Cuddler.
    • Normal Mode: Be an attractive male (whatever is considered attractive these days) and find a cuddle enthusiast.
    • Hard Mode: Be an unattractive male and find a cuddle enthusiast.
    • Crushing Difficulty: Be a Male Professional Cuddler and find a woman willing to pay you for your services.
  • @lilredmage I think you got crushing and hard modes confused.

• I think I have it on Hard Mode lol