How long did it take everyone to meet someone for a cuddle??

Comments

• Still waiting... :(

• edited June 2018

@lilredmage I suppose im hard mode lol. But I find my looks and belly are not necessarily a hinderance. I am accepting of all shapes, sizes, looks, ages, etc, so I don't start out shooting myself in the foot re preferences. Also even though I know I am not extremely good looking I still do what I can to take care of myself. Plus women are actually less into looks than you realize, less important to them than things like sense of humor, personality, kindness, etc. Especially when seeking out non romantic friendships. It is all in how you treat them. So in that regard I have been fairly successful with finding a few cuddle pals, as well as potential future ones. If not anything else at least I have some decent internet friends, and you can never really have enough friendly people in your life.

• I have read from a few threads about the men that joined CC because they have been rejected from online dating sites due to their physical appearance. It would probably more accepting here if they are seeking for non-pro enthusiasts. Having said that, same can hold true for the women here as well. For the men in Hard Mode, you might be welcomed by the women in Hard Mode. But of course there are always exceptions.

• Hey everyone,

I will have to say that its been a lot of hit and miss for me. I was very active when I first started in the posts and conversations. There was some interest in the beginning, but as I didn't have a way to get a picture of me on the site at the time mostly I was avoided like the plague. lol.

I lost interest as a couple cuddle gatherings fell through where I used to live. As I have moved since then I figure I would give it another try and see what happens.

So I would have to say that so far it has been a bust for me. Things may change though as I have moved to a new place and got a picture up no.

• i remember it being a little under a week. LA is pretty big on cuddling.

• It took me about 3 months to meet my first cuddle buddy since there aren't many active users in my area.

• [Deleted User]choicesvital (deleted user)

Well I met a wonderful person and cuddler @Suzanne after almost 1 year of knowing each other through this site :) !

• [Deleted User]mrcuddleuk (deleted user)

?

• [Deleted User]mrcuddleuk (deleted user)

Who would agree that cuddling is an amazing experience! Don't give up, once you have cuddled the right person you want more and more cuddles, this can either be with a professional or a cuddle enthusiast ?

• I've been here around 20 months and still haven't found a cuddle buddy either pro or non-pro. I've had several nice conversations with people and I've learned and grown from reading and participating in the discussions on this forum, so it's not been a waste of time. At this point I don't expect to ever find any cuddles here, but I still hang around for conversation and potential friendships.

• [Deleted User]NYKnickfan24 (deleted user)

How do I go about finding my first cuddle?

• [Deleted User]letscuddleasap (deleted user)

Losing hope at this point. Been trying to go the non-pro route but no one responds unless they are trying to secretly charge or looking for a relationship (the language used makes it seem scammy). I’m respectful, I say more than “hi” and I include photos with my messages. Nothing. Giving up seems healthier than constantly being let down.

• @letscuddleasap If they are trying to covertly charge you, that is against site terms and conditions. Cuddlers who wish to offer professional services have to apply through the site to be marked as professional, and you should report them as untagged pros.

• [Deleted User]Kyo18 (deleted user)

I still have not met anyone yet.

• [Deleted User]letscuddleasap (deleted user)

@Catloaf I know, i have reported them every time and they get banned. I’m still in the same spot. Haven’t been able to connect with any non pros within 300 miles of me.

• Some of you are so lucky! I haven’t met anyone to cuddle with yet. Then again, I’m from Belgium ? not a whole lot of people on this site that are from my country. Even checked in Holland, as I live close to the border but nothing as of yet

• Probably should mention that I don’t do pro’s though ???

• I’ve had two different accounts (closed the first one because I thought the name may have been hindering, it was my e-mail) but have not had a cuddle yet. It’s due to the location, Albany NY is not big on cuddling. I’ve had some great conversations though and got some great advice. If I ever travel there’s some pros who have already offered.

• Been on here for a few months and I went hard with messaging, but kinda gave it a rest for a while. No cuddles from this site, but I met Ubergigglefritz for dinner one day. She's awesome! <3

• Hi, I have been a member of Cuddle Comfort for almost 2 years. The only cuddles I have had were with the professional cuddlers which have been nice. I have not had a cuddle session with a non professional cuddler in the nearly two years I have been a member, and some of the experiences I have had just trying to eventually set up a cuddle session have been so comical. I will not get into details since it would take me forever to write this, but generally speaking several cuddlers showed interest in meeting and literally a couple of days later you never hear from them. Also, twice I had arranged to meet a potential cuddler just at a restaurant to get to know each other. I traveled about 50 miles for each get together at the restaurant and both times they never showed up. Cuddle Comfort seems to be a great idea but I have had zero luck with it. Has anyone had this terrible luck I have had?

• [Deleted User]john_cpe (deleted user)

Northeast Ohio is not a happening place. I've been a member for over a year, and I've only had people that deactivate their accounts after a few messages, or professionals that didn't mark their accounts and spring it on me after a few messages. Luckily, I am already in a relationship and have some cuddly friends outside of this site. Otherwise, I'd be pretty depressed by my experiences here. It really seems like you have to be in a major city to have any luck.

• Just started. So none yet

• It was great meeting you @TangibleTony :-) I do hope you can find someone more local to you for more regular cuddles :-( But if not (or even if so), I hope we can do a real cuddle sometime :-)

• @ubergigglefritz The latter sounds fun, and will happen soon. B)

• @NYKnickfan24 message some people around you! don't let no-responses hinder you and always keep a positive outlook and friendly, and mindful approach when messaging potential cuddle buddies.

• I had my first cuddle session in less than 24 hours. It was a very good experience and I'm looking forward to future sessions. Unfortunately, I've been too busy to follow up but my schedule should loosen up in a few days.

• I think it took me about just under 2 weeks. I lived in California at the time. Big on cuddling there. We had a lovely cuddle the first time. Met for coffee, then watched a movie we both liked and cuddled on the couch. We did one more session after that. We kept in contact for a bit but lost contact since she deleted her account. She was the only non pro cuddle on this site I've ever had. AZ is not big on cuddling for the sake of cuddling I guess.

• How long does it take for the site to get your cuddling profile approved? it has been like almost a month and it still doesn't allow anyone to request a booking. at least I can't see it. can anyone else?

• I live in Redwood Falls MN however willing to travel to Mankato which is over an hour drive time
    and I am a professional

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)
    edited August 2018

@cuddlebug55 - I PM'ed. The request to book link is working fine.
    [edited to add @]