How long did it take everyone to meet someone for a cuddle??

124»

Comments

• My first cuddler messaged me before I was finished writing my profile! Now he’s my texting daily ray of sunshine! ☀️

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)
  • [Deleted User]snughugs (deleted user)

Been here for a few months as a non pro and not met anyone yet. I think it's because most people ask to meet up in the first message and that just instantly ends the conversation for me because why would I organise to meet up with someone I've not even chatted with?

• [Deleted User]SJSpooner (deleted user)

@snughugs - Yes, I have found that is common with the messages I receive as well - that people ask to cuddle in their very first (and often - only) sentence. Even when they can very clearly see that I am a non-pro. It always strikes me as way too transactional and abrupt and impatient. It usually ruins my desire to give them a chance and the conversation rarely progresses - because I end it.

• [Deleted User]Reinbow123 (deleted user)

I met a cuddler 2 weeks ago & sadly this sunday he told me he was starting to date someone so I lost him forever. :-( I was crying on monday when I found out, and tuesday. I felt so unwanted :-(
    Now I can't find anyone local, that is so nice and has a nice hairy chest. I joined a meetup group to see maybe I can find someone, I know it will not be here.

• @galowglass He is and cuddling just scratches the surface of a friendship and all two can have in common, it’s kind of like outside of the cuddling world you either click with someone or you don’t. Sometimes a stranger can teach you things about a passion you share that opens your eyes to a new aspect of that passion and helps you see things within not only that passion but in life. ?

• [Deleted User]curiousgeorge1 (deleted user)

Never cuddled a nonpro. I met up with 2 nonpros in public but never cuddled

• [Deleted User]mrcuddleuk (deleted user)

Always curious to hear how people are doing on here ?

• a couple hours after i made the account ? and it’s been really spectacular .. we just vibe & cuddle one another .. even text from time to time; i’ve been so hesitant to meet others though since i hit it off the 1st cuddle i did. plus he makes my son & i feel phenomenal and meets all my affectionate needs

That's excellent news @stellarlovee glad to hear you have made aa friend as well as a cuddle buddy ?

• @mrcuddleuk - me too, it’s such a great feeling when the feeling is mutual & there is desire for human connection! thank you very much.

• edited October 2018

I've met someone as soon as the next day, and I've also met someone as long as 4 years later from this site.

It's all a matter of how well you two communicate and the over all urge to meet each other, sometimes directly or indirectly related to the actual desire to cuddle.

• @stellarlovee our first cuddle sets the standard for future cuddles I believe. I’ve loved all my cuddles and look forward to the ones booked but I’ve created a bond with my first and is now an amazing friend.

• @CreativeCuddles - same me and my cuddle partner have a great friendship and i’m thankful, it makes me kinda on edge to meet anyone else .. and yes the 1st cuddle def matters tremendously, i hope they all go how you hope for both of you involved!

Definitely agree with this one!

• [Deleted User]RelaxingRemedy (deleted user)

In my first week, a professional cuddler messaged me after reading through my profile, and saying they liked what I wrote. We met up later in the week, and I would say that the two of us are friends who messages each other from time to time.

I also met a non-professional cuddler who also read my profile, liked what they read, and messaged me as well. They are also a joy to talk to and spend time with. That was on my second week here.

• Been a month and haven't yet....but that's ok

Here is a stastic for you... This topic has had over 4000 views but only 110 comments.....

• I don’t think it was a whole year, but in that direction. But it was worth waiting for.

• I'm still getting to know several people but hopefully I will be able to meet and cuddle with one or more of them soon!

• @mrcuddleuk this is mind bending. You know what else would be? The average length before a first cuddle, some people have never had one.

@PaulaDahla this is why this is a good topic as it gives hope that people actually meet on here for a cuddle. So this website does work ?