Overnight cuddling session

Have you ever done a overnight cuddling with a pro or otherwise.

I see few pro cuddlers offering this and hoping the experts here would have some advice (both good and bad)

To start, maintaining hygiene for extended periods is certainly a challenge.

Comments

• It's a challenge to have brushed teeth, deodorant, and stay out of mud and such for 8-10 hours?

• @CUDMELU my first intentional cuddle session outside of “dating” was an all-night one, about 7 hours. It was before my introduction to the “platonic” cuddle concept, and would not quite have made the grade through these guidelines, but nonetheless it was a great experience. Over 30 percent of adults sleep in the same bed with another adult most times. Not all of them cuddle, but aside from needed to brush before kissing in the morning, I don’t hear a lot of hygiene complaints. And we don’t kiss our platonic cuddle partners, at least not on the mouth.

• The problems I could foresee are snoring, grinding teeth, restless leg syndrome or talking during sleep. All are pretty common amongst men and women, and most people will deny they do any of them..

• I know that when I go somewhere, anywhere, be it to a friends house or in a cuddle situation, I bring a small travel bag with small travel size items such as a toothbrush, paste, deodorant, ect.

If I have a client booking a session for overnight, I try to be the best hostess I can and encourage them to have a spot in the bathroom for their commodities, where the towels are at, and ask if they have any needs, limits, ect.

I have a pretty spacious home, with multiple rooms and beds and a couch, so I am not concerned if there are sleep issues, though really, any guest of mine has said they rest peacefully and enjoy the experience. Not everyone will be as laid back as I am, but I think this profession is about considering others well-being, including some comforts and hygiene needs. Some things we can't control, but it is also the Host's duty, (at least how this Hostess works) to know their responsibility to care for someone, that noises and other nightly things can/will come up.

I suggest if you cannot/won't handle the down side of overnights, to not offer them. :)

• I am not opposed to an overnight cuddling session with another man. You just have to be sure that it is going to be a safe environment. If I receive such an invitation, everytime I go to the bathroom, I would brush my teeth.

• Make sure you are freshly bathed and have access to a bathroom and toiletries.

I might add a suggestion though: ask the client before using anything like perfume, essential oils, makeup, etc.

Really, though, when I did overnight sessions, the only thing in my head was that I was going to be cuddling and sleeping in someone’s arms.

The professionals that I chose were excellent choices, as they were very nice experiences.

• I have and survived. I’m pretty sure I’ve woke up to snoring although my family insists it was my own. I’ve cuddled overnight many, many times with my wife. However at various times over 30 years, the morning light has revealed the dog, cat, one of the kids at various ages. Fortunately, never one of the horses (yet) and on the road usually a pillow. The only complaint I remember was a hidden cat who apparently felt being pushed out of bed was beneath his dignity. Otherwise no other complaints (quite possible I’ve blocked all complaints from my memory)

@MissAdventurous seriously, great attitude. I am convinced it’s greatly appreciated when you host. ?

• I have given several overnight sessions. I don't expect to get much sleep when I do it, because I just don't sleep as well when anything is different, ha. But I know that it can be an awesome thing to fall asleep to cuddles and wake up to some morning cuddles, so I enjoy offering the service on occasion =)

• I am looking forward to my first overnight cuddle n sleep then more cuddle time, ok under covers?

• edited January 2019

Thanks everyone for the great inputs and suggestions. Acknowledged that overnight is not for everyone and There are lot more things to consider than I imagined.

@CUD_MALE. Would love to hear your experience and PM me if not appropriate to post here.

• I’ve done an overnight before it was amazing. If you shower before the session and the temperature isn’t too hot there should be nothing to worry about. :)

• @CUD_male This time of year it can get a little chilly at night. I get under the covers to sleep cuddle. It seems like the “ok” thing to do. After all, the site is “Cuddle Comfort”, and being comfortable is one of the goals to enjoying the cuddle.

• I met lass from here, enthusiasts , after few hours cuddling, in or on bed, either she stayed night n I went home or other way around. She had tried over before with other guys n they not worked out.

• Pro spent 4 hours with me clothed under covers mostly n after some chat we slept whilst spooning

• @YummyDimples it got bit hot when did semi overnight pro session so took covers off n loo break

• I would love to experience my first overnight Cuddle Session. It sounds like a lot of fun.

• I once had an overnight cuddle with my cuddle partner (non-pro). I liked it and my cuddle partner seemed to enjoy it too. Can’t think of any downside, just have enough blanket and pillows for both of you. I did not, so it was not THAT comfortable.

• I would love to try it one of these days. Maybe next time I’m on a business trip.

• @CUDMELU I'm sorry but that really raised a warning for me. Why would he need to PM you if not appropriate for the public forums?

This is a PLATONIC site. No sex. Period.

What are you looking for and/or expecting from a professional or enthusiast cuddler? Especially since your status is in a relationship?

Ladies around the Seattle/Eastside area, please be careful around him and mind your boundaries. There are too many men looking for cuddles of a non sexual nature to settle for one looking for something not allowed on this site.

• @CUDMELU seriously ? What do you do to be so hard to keep the hygiene overnight? I been doing it and is not that hard!!

• I’m not sure but I take a shower before bed and I’m still pretty clean when I wake up.

• I do not know how anyone does it. I showered just last night and I woke up with a piece of lint on my arm. For shame!

• @FunCartel - You filthy BEAST!!!

• @BlueIris Yes I am a hideous mess of a human being. Lint on my arm and god knows how many skin cells sloughed off me last night.

• Has anyone had an overnight cuddler, where during the session the pro cuddler leaves for 2 hours to go hang out with their friends?

• I dont think I could afford all night. But quality nap? Seems cool.

• @HeroAtHeart99 No, but if it did happen I would deduct the hourly rate x two hours. Look, you are paying for a service. Would you let a lawyer bill you for two hours they spent at a bar downing drinks? Same thing with a pro cuddler.

• I had one overnight session with a person who came into town for the cuddle and had no other place to stay. As hard as it can be for people to stay within the lines decreed by this site while fully conscious, it is nearly impossible during sleep or semi-consciousness. Let's just say there were inappropriate advances that may or may not have been intentional.

• I have had couple overnight sessions. Honestly, I have mixed feelings about them. I love the part about cuddling w/o having to worry about what time it is or how late it's getting, but there's a diminishing return. It gets to the point where I or my partner rather sleep than cuddle and/or then there's the part in the morning where I inevitable feel sleep deprived.
    Also, it has come up in conversations with other cuddlers, but the way many approach pricing makes it hard to afford. Some want to be paid normal rate for all hours, even the sleeping ones. While I understand it's their time (and they can price it however they want) it's hard for me to justify paying for sleeping, and an overnight can easily go for 10-12 hours, which at average rates can mean 4 figures. Some others have a more accessible approach, pricing overnights at a discounted rate, in the $300-400 range, which for me it's more reasonable.

• @cranefritz That is exactly why I price my overnights like I do. I want to sleep also ? lol.