Quote of the Day

Comments

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Our children are mere gifts that we share with the universe. They're born of, by or un to us but they do not belong to us. Nothing is more empowering than accepting that.

Every thing has it's own season. He that is intuitive enough to know when something has moved out of it's season and act accordingly is truly gifted, free and strong.

• Parents are judged by how much their children exceed them in life.

• Never miss a good chance to shut up.
    --Will Rogers

• It is better to stay silent, and be thought a fool ; than open one's mouth, and have it confirmed.

• Giving up smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times.

• There are old pilots, and bold pilots ; but no old, bold pilots.

Silence is useful dismissal or subversion of thought or deed that does not vibe or match with current prevailing values and/ or protocols. So if one has nothing to say to meaningfully add to those prevailing mores then one is either an alien or a fool.

With a unique perspective on life comes a uniquely unordinary, unorthodox lifestyle. A lifestyle that can either put one on the periphery of aloneness. Or the on the stool of contented bliss.

edited December 2019

Pictures are only a snapshot of a moment in time. They are not a road map to be used to judge a person's character.

It's totally unfair to judge another person until you have walked a mile in his shoes. And even if it were possible for you to actually walk in his shoes you still would have trouble understanding the complex dynamics that uniquely make him or her.

• A lie can be halfway round the world before the truth has got its boots on.
    Mark Twain

• For evil to triumph, it is necessary only for good men do nothing.

• My only regret is that I have but one life to give for my country.

• I didn't have a cuddle with that girl

Bill Clinton

• Veni veci vecuddled
    Julius Caesar

The only core variables that matter in this life: the ability to breathe, the ability to give and receive in whatever dimension or form. Without these the quality of life is in question

Real human connection evolves in different ways and forms. Some are more wired biologically than others for it. Others not so much. It's a neuroplastic experience to spend a lifetime learning how to to do something you are not biologically wired enough to do.

Some loners are voyeurs. Others are active life participants. Which ever style one chooses is really a matter of perspective, personality and comfort.

Assumptions are a way of life. Perspective a lens through which to view .The challenge is to know how to use them inclusively to inform; be informed.

There are so many ways to adapt when one does not belong. The beauty in this life is the gift the universe gives to keep trying.

• Ohmygod, @MissAdventurous , who said that? I want to party with them!1 <3

• That was a posting ?
    I thought it was a private message to me. 😕

It's not worth attaching your mind to a connection that has no mutually created foundation. If someone is unwilling to put forth the effort to communicate with the intent to understand and appreciate then there can be no pulse generated to create the space for a foundation on which to build any connection.

edited January 2020

Everyday is a new year. It is an opportunity to reflect with gratitude and humble acceptance of what was, is and possibly may be. The calendar is just another reminder that the date has changed.