What are your main love languages?

13Β»

Comments

• Always good to remember our love languages and check in with ourselves during this limiting time inside and separate from others πŸ’œπŸ’œ

• My "transmission" method is mostly Acts Of Service.

They can be rewarding in themselves, so rejection by the person being ungrateful is easier ; it is more subtle, so one does not have to declare a feeling for the person ; and one can do them without a person to be doing them for, so they can still be done when alone.

The others really have to wait until a relationship is well established.

• @littermate I work at a chocolate factory lol I’m saying all the right words to you then?
    Mars, Maltesers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers 😹😹

• Physical Touch
    Words of Affirmation
    Quality Time

In that very order :)

• Physical Touch and Quality Time were clear runaways - one was 8 points, the other was 9. In the past 40 days, I've left the house once for groceries. Couple that with living alone with no pets but my catfish, and yeh, I have some moments.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Acts of service, quality time and not necessarily in that order. I have no expectations of others. At least I have learnt not to over time. That gives me one reason to never feel disappointed or rejected yet remain open-minded. I expect nothing. It's a powerful and liberating way for me to live. Or at least practice hard to live. I am so much more content and grateful.

So giving is how I primarily show love: quality time and acts of service. The affirmation and the reward is in the giving. I need nothing more. I want nothing more. I expect nothing. I just give because it uplifts my spirit. And it makes me feel good. That's usually enough for me. Unless I tell myself otherwise.

• @Sheena123 Close but more like 85% organic! Theo Alter Eco etc.
    But it's not the words, it's the actual stuff that does it. :)

• @littermate I’ve never heard of that. I’ll have to look it up ☺️

• Physical touch & quality time. I wish I could use this service more, but I'd go broke. The only human contact I have is to do this as I get pushed away a lot

• [Deleted User]lilylikeflower (deleted user)

Acts of service, gifts followed by physical touch.

• [Deleted User]Softsupport (deleted user)

Oh mine is definitely touch, consideration, and commitment. Commitment as in follow through.

• My top love languages are touch and quality time. :)