Cooking Therapy

Comments

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

Leftover phô?

Leftover pot roast?

Why, yes, yes indeed!

• @CharlesThePoet ~ You have my childhood silverware! Also that sounds/looks quite yummy 🥣😊

@quixotic_life

In fact, it was!

And, I don’t know what to tell you but that’s MY grandmother’s silverware, now my mom’s.

😉

• @CharlesThePoet i had pho today🤩🤩

@Melomaniac9

Clearly, we are simpatico!

Looks delicious.

• Okay I need some of that to fill the hole in my heart right now @cuddles_ndream

• @Melomaniac9 Bonchon Chickem (Korean fries chicken) half soy garlic & half spicy , the best … my treat always ☺️

• @cuddles_ndream hold that thought! I will take you up on it! 🤗

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@MissAdventurous: Oh, that looks amazing. (I'm especially drooling over the asparagus and rare beef.)

• @MissAdventurous Your YouTube foodie channel is so overdue …. 3 social media ( YouTube / Instagram / Twitter ) in each of the bio’s & About me tag the other 3 ) keep the brand name consistent, make sure the same name is available for all 3 platforms …. The hashtags will do wonders on All 3 …. Do not worry about followers at all, they will naturally grow, monetize your YouTube channel from the get (at first your channel will make nada, but all it takes is for 1 video to blow up (say, the video on making cinnamon apple pie 🥧 or grilled steak 🥩 with potatos) & the rest will follow & all of a sudden you’re making all this $$$ from YouTube) follow your passion , add your personal website or blog on all 3, I could keep going but I’ll stop there … you’re going to be a star 🌟 I promise …. (Sorry I was just thinking out-loud 😅)

• @MissAdventurous,
    Limey salty / spicy Ceviche , with tostadas or crackers. And a Corona ! 😋 The best for the AZ heat 💯

• @mando402 oh yes! I'll be getting me one of those when I touch down in Phoenix the end of this month lol 😂😂

• edited July 2021

Leftover spaghetti always tastes better the next day 😂😂😂

Creating and crafting ❤️❤️

• edited July 2021

😂😂😂 Sometimes the best cooking therapy is not cooking. Also, this is the address to a mechanic shop, nothing personal of mine, was ordering for a friend who does security and forgot their food. I'm like 300 miles away. 😂😂😂😂

• 😅😅🤣🤣😂

• Sometimes its a popeyes day because why not 🤤 😋

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Also, this is the address to a mechanic shop, nothing personal of mine, was ordering for a friend who does security and forgot their food. I'm like 300 miles away.

@MissAdventurous Oh my god, I'm so glad you added this. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the address included in the screenshot :joy:

• edited July 2021

@MissAdventurous all the food was yummy! Definitely not cooking is great lol
    I miss my cuddle buddy he’s a fantastic cook😍😍
    @cuddles_ndream lmao child come on over here! we got to get you some good food🤪

• Met a really old friend from Houston today! Ate too much for brunch 🤩🤩Another broken egg cafe here has some yummm stuff! Beignets.Shrimp & grits. Lobster & Brie omelette. Mimosas & crab cake Benedict 🤩 too many mimosas😂😂 #Foodcoma

• And in the evening we made Tandoori Chicken😍

• Wow at all that food @Melomaniac9 🤤 😋😋😋

• @cuddles_ndream Arrrgghh too mucking fuch food lmao!! I’m bursting at my seams.
    I’m tempted to bribe my friend from Houston with food to cuddle lol!! It sounds good in my head may not sound that good coming out of my mouth 😂😂

• edited July 2021

Coastal Fish Company 🤩
    It was beautiful day! It started raining all I wanted to do was cuddle after eating this yummy food!!
    The boys (not pictured) ate Pasta Jambalaya & Fish Tacos😍
    They need to go back to Houston & stop spoiling me😂😂

• @Melomaniac9 that cookie 🍪 dessert with that scoop of icecream 🍨… I really need this in my life 😂😂

• @cuddles_ndream I’ll eat the oysters you can eat the whole cookie skillet lol

• edited July 2021

Hahaha deal 😋 this is how my favorite pastime looks like - Cookies 🍪& beer 🍻 😅😂 @Melomaniac9

• @cuddles_ndream both things I don’t like🤪
    I got you Mahi Mahi taco pictures lol