Has Anyone Ever Cuddled a Non-Professional on Here?

2»

Comments

• I just read this entire thread and find it very interesting. I hear the frustration and also hear the drum beat of underlying belief systems. What I mean by that is we all have core level beleifs about ourselves and others, and they tend to reverberate thru our lives without us realizing it. For example, in the past I personally struggled with a mentality of rejection. I would walk into a room and see two people talking on the far side and conclude they must be talking about me and that it's probably negative. That was totally based on how I viewed myself and my personal beliefs, it had nothing to do with reality at all. Thanks to God's work in interesting ways in my life that's not the case anymore.

So as I read these comments I connect with the disapointments, I've had all of them too. My thoughts are that if an automatic response/feeling wells up inside, of, 'rejection or I'm a victim' then it may be time to take a deeper look into our own lives. If these types of things are hiding under our radar then we will find it difficult in most relationships sooner or later. Even tho they are under our radar, they may be flashing ever so brightly on another person's screen, even tho our actual words are neutral or kind. In any actual one on one meeting or connections the other person is not going to be able to get it right even if they try because our automatic conclusions will kick in and flash 'rejection' 'victim' etc. to our brains.

For myself even tho I may have no fear for my personal physical safety, when items such as these flash on my screen, I will tend to avoid relationship with those persons unless there is another overriding objective or goal. Job/pay check/etc.

So please don't lose heart if you find it happening for you, there are ways and places to asist in overcoming them and Wow, from my personal experience I will say the whole world looks different afterwards! Best of wishes for each person, it truly is a life journey of discovery.
  • @caring touch: Thank you so much for sharing this. I haven't read through this thread in a while but I'm glad I checked it today! It is so true, my reaction to any given thing in this life has great potential to teach me about myself. Choosing to take that self-discovery route is very much a journey down the rabbit hole! But it's so worth it. 

-Amateur newbie cuddler, one cuddle date so far (not a result of this site)
  • Indeed life is a journey of discovery, Amen.
  • [Deleted User]Cozy_Latina (deleted user)
    Hi I am a college student and I have been cuddling for a while now and met awesome generous guys.. I just came to this site and decided to sign-up.. Honestly I 
    Have not met and USERS AND OR LOSERS looking to waste my time for a FREE CUDDLE.   
    Why on earth would someone ask that??? 

• Cozy-Latrina,  beings as this site is overwhelmingly for people sharing hugs, not pros, I suspect u are pulling our legs...without paying!
  • I apologize. I didn't mean an ethnic slur or a snide play on words by misspelling your I.d.  It was accidental.
    Actually I am not because I just signed up with this site if I knew there were users and time wasters on here I would not have signed up. YES I get paid to snuggle I belong to 2 different non usery legit PAYING companies and the extra money help with school. Top if off I have regular clients
  • But your profile does not identify you as 'professional'.
    Okay. So how can I make it say professional so I can bypass the losers and users??
  • Are you calling me a loser and user? I'm offended (not really, but I bypass the professionals, why don't you just be selective?)
  • edited May 2016
    I've now removed Cozy_Latina from the website and asked her not to return.
  • She was Either unhealthy as hell or putting us all on.
    I've had a thought lately. There is an ascending order of priorities in all animals lives. If any priority is unmet it prevents development. I feel as though I've opened the door for the next level by cuddling more lately. 
    Not working on our cuddling quest is like choosing to arrest our development.
  • So I just read this whole thread, and then felt kinda akward that I havnt said anything, especially considering I just sent some of you personal messages because I liked you're comments. I hope that wasn't creepy. I feel like I'm at a loss for Internet edicate.
    Anyway this is a fascinating thread, i really appreciate everybody sharing their experiences. I also appreciate the sentiments about trying to make it more of a community. I havnt participated on this site in that way before and felt a little called out by reading this thread. Positive touch is something I'm kinda passionate about and I feel there is a huge lack conversations sorounding it; as well as boundaries and consent. So yeah, thank-you everyone for sharing and for unintentionally calling me out :)
  • Oh also, a good number of people find me attractive and personable when they hang out with me in person, but I've really had no luck on this site either.
    That's meant as encougement, if you're not getting responses it's probably not you (unless you're rude or demanding) it's the internet :)
  • I've indeed met a non-professional on here, stayed a night in London few weekends back, we're hopefully meeting again soon after my uni exams are done :) A few other non-professionals have also responded to my messages, although nothing has been arranged yet don't be under the impression that only professionals will reply to your messages or consider meeting you, at the end of the day we all have the same sort of goals in mind so don't give up if a few people don't respond to you :)
  • [Deleted User]Stucksam (deleted user)
    I have cuddled with a couple of Non-pros here and had a pretty good time and have had responses from some asking me if I would be okay paying for their service. I immediately report them.

Have patience people, you will eventually find someone who will cuddle without expecting to be paid in cash but rather some cuddles instead :)

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Only Nara