Reporting Someone for Non-Platonic Advances

Comments

• edited November 2019

@cuddleanurse - out of curiosity I looked at your profile photos and did not see anything even remotely objectionable. I think you are overreacting if you think anyone would consider your photos provocative.

• @cuddleanurse To be honest, I would take picture 8 of 13 (the one in underwear) out. That's how you would not receive a client with, and thus why do you show it in your profile?

• @cuddleanurse sometimes just having breasts can be perceived as provocative in my experience of some guys. My daughter is well-endowed and she has to seriously wear baggy ugly boy clothes to not get super amounts of inappropriate comments wherever she goes. Some of us just look hot unless we wear a burlap sack with a bag over our heads. To be fair, some of the pics I've seen seem to be working the "cuddle with me I'm sexy" angle, but ok, that's marketing and not necessarily a promise of anything other than getting to snuggle platonically with a lovely woman. Pics 8 and 13 in your collection might convey that to the super hungry. To me, you just have breasts. So shoot us, we have them, they are lovely.

• @cuddleanurse I find it amusing and overly patriarchal for any man to tell a woman what she should or should not wear. Your pics are fine, your profile is fine and you should just do you and dismiss the noise.

• Underwear? Huh? @cuddleanurse doesn't have any underwear pics....

• @littermate this is an important thread, wish more threads were out there like this, so there would be a "comfortabilty" here among women and everyone in general.

"comfortability" is not a word but you get me lol

• Thanks @rob241
    I make up words too. No worries. I have great interest in the divide between women and men. I'm always learning more about it. And right on @FunCartel !!

• I see nothing wrong with the pics @cuddleanurse has chosen. She's a lovely woman, and has every right to look pretty in her photos if she wants to. I realize the concept of "overtly sexual" is a subjective gray area, but that doesn't change the terms that we all agreed to abide by when we joined.

• @MucStefan actually that picture is in a romper. It has multiple straps but is not underwear.

• @UKGuy thank you and @FunCartel Thanks
    Too.

• @Parad0x thank you too! Really it’s nice seeing men defending me in my absence.

• Ok what any woman needs to do is ask themselves if it is something they would wear for a job interview for an office job where they knew the interviewer was a starchy 55 year old straight woman, and assuming they really wanted the job. If it is something you'd wear then fine, if not then probably best not wear it on here. It's a rule of thumb, I know.

• edited November 2019

And what every man needs to ask themself is if an elephant sock puppet is really appropriate attire for a profile pic.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

And what do the nonbinary need to ask themselves before posting a photo? Inquiring minds want to know the handy rules of thumb for everyone!

• [Deleted User]rheaah (deleted user)

@cuddleanurse , there is absolutely nothing wrong with your pictures. for someone to think you were wearing underwear or being provocative in any of them, need delete their participation from this site and have their head examined THREE TIMES..just saying ;). @DarrenWalker - If anyone has to ask themselves regardless of what's in their underwear -- if what one is wearing is appropriate as if going to a job interview, then it's not appropriate.

• [Deleted User]rheaah (deleted user)

@cuddleanurse It's not like you are showing all of your cleavage, I think the problem is that a stereotypical guy's eyes seem to automatically look downward for any level of cleavage of any type. To the guys who are having 'trouble': focus your eyes above the nose, it's not her fault she's beautiful, don't hate :) LOL!

• edited November 2019

Women. Seriously. Please do not allow an internet stranger to attempt to tell you what you should wear. You all have common sense and are adults, and are able to determine what is too much based on site etiquette. If there is something wrong with it then admin will let you know. And if you don't know, you should know, that regardless of what you wear in a pic it does not mean another person is justified in treating you like cattle.

• @cuddleanurse Please ignore @MucStefan he doesn't speak for other clients. Your pictures are fine
    Carry on.

• I dont think ive read on coment telling somebody what to wear in the thread. People have shared opinions on what they see and how it felt to them, so some of this need to be said.

I believe a woman should be able to wear whatever they like, I’d just like to be sure everyone gets the thoughts certain pictures evoke. I don’t care if some one is nude being touched uninvited is wrong. Will make no excuse or defend that behavior at all.

But i also can look at a picture and my mind automatically is drawn to sex. It’s not necessarily the clothes, but that’s part of it. It’s not the endowments of a women, i believe all shapes and sizes can have sex appeal. It’s not even how much skin is showing, but it can factor in there. I just hope people are aware.

I’m just a guy, who attempts to be a good man at every turn. So hey i enjoy looking at some of the pictures i see but i have control of myself. I don’t think it’s an issue for anyone to express themselves in any manner, just be aware.

And if anyone has any tips on how i can take a sexy picture please pass it on, I’d use it on another site of course.

• @littermate Just don't see a need for mansplaining things lol I am sure none of you do

• @pmvines When I see a charge of "mansplaining", it comes off as a condescending attempt to shut down another's opinion. It usually means you can't articulate a counterpoint but you want to dismiss or censor a participant. I rarely see it coming from a male, but when it occurs, it signals a case of Stockholm Syndrome. Smh

• edited November 2019

A male member asked if I cuddle men.
    I said sure but I'm away on a cruise ship

Next text, a day or two later was "Do you have Snapchat? We can discuss details "

Would you consider it a red flag? I did. Then block?

• @Tepelus everyine should be able to recognize mansplaining, its comes from a close minded and manipulative place in a mans intellect. Its not stockholmes, if you cant recognize it id assume its because you think the same as the ‘splainer. But thats my opinion.

• edited November 2019

Shouda, couda, woulda

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride @BashfulLoner

If everyone can recognize it, why throw out the term other than as an attempt to preempt more opinion from that poster?
    It's not productive. It just discounts the other. It's snarky.

• I suppose that’s true too

• @Tepelus so the word mansplainimg touched a nerve ? It wasn't being directed at a particular person , but was used in reference to describe the condescending attitudes of some of the men on here . In this context it is re the fact that there are some men who feel it's their job to tell women how they make men think and react due to how they dress and how they should be dressing for pics etc . Sorry if that rubs you a certain way however I stand by my statement as well as my terminology.

• @pmvines What's it called when women do it?

• edited November 2019

On this site, any pictures with cleavage showing or taken at an angle that emphasizes the chest area seems to convey the message that sex is a possibility with guys. I keep that covered in pictures and save the sexy lingerie looking outfits and bikini type of pictures for a significant other, in hopes that I don't attract the ones who are looking for sex. It's frustrating though because despite not posting any sexy pictures and even at 6 months pregnant, I still get the occasional creep who will try to have sex or "accidentally" touch my boob during a cuddle session. People are free to wear whatever they want but sometimes you might unintentionally send the wrong message.

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

@2dogmom hahaha I'm so serious. 😂😂😂
    @pmvines thats horrible I used to get many penis pics but from dating sites. Next time your friend should say 'I knew my dog threw up last night after eating undercooked pasta, thanks for finding the slug of a mess' 😂😂💀💀. Lol small faces y'all comments be giving me LIFEEEE! 😂😂😂
    @littermate there's more slang phrases I got for you lol (no pun intended for the use of 'slang') 😆😆
    @UKGuy and @cuddleanurse I feel like yes sometimes I see too much boobies but that doesn't mean because someone loves to feel sexy or feel attractive which may or may not include showing more/less skin or taking kiss/pucker lip selfies implies they want more. For instance I have some kissy face photos because my kissy face is cute, those were a big staple for selfies growing up, and it's funny. All I want is hugs not sex, plus I'm asexual...

It's all about someone's intent. Not everyone thinks the same. I'd like to cuddle a woman whether they showed cleavage or not. I'm for the cuddle not for their cleavage.