Reporting Someone for Non-Platonic Advances

124Β»

Comments

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

@cuddleanurse your pics are fine.

Unless you have photos where you are not fully clothed a.k.a. one gust of wind from naked b.k.a. not adhering to the rules for uploading pics you're good. lol

edited November 2019

@littermate yes I agree that more times than not just being a woman or being attractive is a reason for someone to say you'ew being provocative or I can't control myself when I'm near you or see you. Like come on! Where's the home training? It really gets under my skin when a female's simple existence or the way she was made or the way her body forms is an excuse for negative thoughts, actions and words against her. It's sad. People need to own up to the fact that it's their mindset that assumes something to be what it is not or intended to be.
    @Missy87 Exactly! See you get it! Whether we're showing skin or not we can still be sexualized. It sucks that people have to change/adjust and worry because of how others will perceive their existence or in this case photo. πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸΎπŸ™„πŸ˜‘

• @SoftPetals bring it on! My vocab needs some sprucing up.

I love you people and all these topics. I love the mansplainers and the cleavage-show-ers. We are all so deliciously and dorkily unique.

@littermate let the slanging begin! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎ.

Lol yes I love em all too. Gotta catch em all πŸ˜†πŸ’š

• [Deleted User]rheaah (deleted user)

...agrees with @pmvines.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@rheaah

If anyone has to ask themselves regardless of what's in their underwear -- if what one is wearing is appropriate as if going to a job interview, then it's not appropriate.

I am so confused.

If anyone has to ask themselves whether their photo's appropriate before they go ahead and post it? Seems like that should be a standard thing on the list of things to check off before posting. "Is picture?" [check] "Is right size for upload?" [check] "Is appropriate for site?" [check] ...And so on.

And then what's this? If what you're wearing is appropriate for going to a job interview, then it's not appropriate for here? GaaaahIgiveup.