Does Age Matter and Why?

13»

Comments

• I think he uses blocks to narrow down who he sees to cuddle with or something. I hope I didn't offend him - he was my pal!

• Peoplelikeus is cool and i am sure he wont be offended and that is fine that he uses that to narrow down search etc. But since you brought it up i just wanted to comment on it and i did.

People look at my profile all the time after seeing something i wrote on the forum and that is fine, i have no problem with that, they want to see if i am a man or woman and if i live close to them. As was suggested in the suggestions for the site thread, a symbol or something letting people know you are a man or woman might help.

I have met a few nice people by them looking at my profile and either them contacting me or me contacting them. I just dont understand this overreaction by some who if you look at their profile once, they block you or block all people somehow, even if you never looked at their profile.

They are free to do this and i apologize if i sound judgemental but i was hurt recently after wanting to contact someone privately and share/ask questions after reading something they wrote on the forum and after i looked at their profile, they blocked me. So i couldnt contact them and felt hurt, even though i know i shouldnt take it personally, the person just saw i was a guy probably and blocked me.

Anyways, sorry to rant and go off on a tangent off of the OP, but had to vent and feel better now :-)

• No worries for me, I'm a tangential sort also. I was a bit stunned because he and I check in now and then and I saw he was closer to me geographically so thought we could have tea. So to reach out with the idea of tea and see the blocked thing was a buzz kill! So I feel ya @dharma1257 <3

• Only time i ever blocked someone is when it was a friend who decided she no longer wanted to be friends. We actually hung out in the real world not just talking on here. So she blocked me, and i blocked her so i didnt see her on my local cuddlers page when i logged in anymore, because it was kinda sad to me. I dont ever get upset over a stranger blocking me, somewhat confused or even amused, but not upset.

Ok personal rant done, back to regular purpose of the thread now.

• The young one who decided I was evil and full of hate blocked me. That's the only block I've had besides this one. My sense is it's administrative but maybe my evil shadow has been up to no good in more directions than I realized! :D

• @littermate
    Maybe you have an evil identical twin who goes around making a nuisance of themselves. That's the excuse I use, though my lawyer isn't optimistic.

• Well I certainly can be a nuisance. Look how much I post! Somebody stop me!
    He pm'ed me. Just administrative.

• [Deleted User]cuddlestogive (deleted user)

I know everyone has their reasons for their age limits, but mine are as broad as I could set them. I'm not picky about age. It has more to do with being able to connect with the other person more than anything. If you can't connect, then the cuddle can be awkward or not what you were hoping it could be. I think that once you chat with the other person for a while, learn their interests and cuddle style, that's when you'll know if they're worth investing some time with. I'm still pretty new to this, so I could be way off base. This is just my opinion.

• Pro or not, age means very little to me after a certain point of years on this Earth, it is the PERSON as a whole, that I admire.

Time is irrelevant to connection of the mind. I wouldn't ever want to be limited due to mine, so why would I treat anyone any less?

• A man wrote to a newspaper advice column, asking if a 5 year age difference would be awkward. He was 103, she was only 98.
    The advice given was to ask his parents.

• age doesn’t matter, but then it does. who cares how much older or younger you happen to be. if you’re young enough to wet the bed or you’re old enough that you wet the bed, then i would bet that age matters.

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

@ElGuero 😂😂😂 you may be my new favorite person!

• @ElGuero you are never too old nor too young to wet the bed

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Wonder Woman is 5000 years old.

Still hawt.

Would cuddle.

• @pmvines exactly my point

@chococuddles Linda Carter...🥰 i was 5, maybe 6 when i was watching Wonder Woman. i remember thinking that there was something i wanted to be doing with her...i was just too young to figure that out 😉

• @ElGuero
    I like the scene in "Big" when Tom Hanks as a boy in a man's body, gets a female co-worker to stay over, and tells her that he wants to "go on top" ; then she discovers he means "sleep on the top bunk".

I also like the Coke advert where two boys at a remote gas station watch a Ferrari pull up, and a sexy woman get out and walk over to the Coke vending machine, then they drool is she drinks a can.

• Age is irrelevant to me. Everyone has something to offer, as long as you are open to the human experience. We can all relate to each other on some level.

• This reminds me of how often I get asked if I’m okay with cuddling with folks of older age. Of course!

I think the main focus being cuddling, conversation is always an added perk to the session. Gladly, I have often managed to find good conversation with folks of all ages and I’m in my 20s. I do sometimes get the quiet ones but even those sessions are lovely, because we still get to cuddle and cuddle I feel is like a universal language if we all let ourselves communicate through caring touch.

• The one other thing I have found with age is that being with someone of a different age bracket can make you see different points of view. As far as those who do have a problem, I see it more with those looking for dates rather than cuddle buddies. This is not a dating site and there are those who don't really understand it.

Many of us in the older age bracket are looking for someone to be with, talk to and not necessarily looking for someone to date and perhaps get married to.

• Age matters to an extent. If you're not old enough to drink, I'm not gonna arm-link. It's a matter of maturity.

• @littermate and @2dogmom both valid view points from earlier in this discussion. My thershold and comfortability for age range has increase from when I first started here.

• *threshold

• @SunnyD I've found that along with age widening, so have other preferences as I get my cuddling legs under me. :)

• When I was in my 20s, the idea of a 50 year old man with a 20 year old girl seemed wrong.

Now that I am in my 50s,I have a much more tolerant attitude.