Ending the year without a regular cuddler

Comments

• [Deleted User]IvanTokodol (deleted user)

@geoff1000 Honestly I’m not planning on messing with the rules of this place. I wasn’t saying that I used untagged pros. I was just saying they don’t seem to be at fault in this instance. I’m new to this and exploring. I’m not in high demand either. I can definitely understand why a woman would quickly get turned off to this. The one pro I met so far informed me that lots of guys have no boundaries and feel entitled. Like we didn’t know that. The best way to get the balance better is to support women being safe and quash any ideas that men are especially deserving. I’m willing to humble myself to receive cuddling, and to question my barriers to who I would cuddle with. Perhaps being presented with whether or not to cuddle a man will generate the same questions a woman would have about cuddling a man. I’ll get back to you on that.

• [Deleted User]aguyfromVA (deleted user)

Untagged pros are at fault in one way. They are breaking the rules. You are not allowed to charge here unless you are a tagged pro. Not only does it break the rules of the site, it also contributes to an unhealthy environment because it leads to people feeling kicked when they are down. Imagine repeatedly thinking you are finally about to make the connection you’ve been hoping for and the person says “by the way, I charge $80/hour”. Now you’re back to square one.

I’m not against people charging. They just need to follow the rules and become a pro before ever trying to charge.

• Well, this is new --- that only men feel entitled 😂 😂

• Untagged pros are like unlicensed taxi-drivers. The rules that say they can take money, also say that they can't be too particular about who they pick up ; and the local council checks them out, and can take away their licence for misbehavior.

And pros have to pay a percentage to the site.

I don't know that there is anything to stop someone offering a free hour as an enthusiast, but further hours will cost. Any professional can give away free samples. I think the site needs 15% of a minimum rate, so the pro would have to pay that, even if they didn't charge ; like paying for advertising.

Someone could spend a few weeks getting several regular cuddlers, then decide to turn pro.

What about non-financial "payment", that someone is expected to do some chores around the house ?
    What about legitimate travelling expenses, that one could claim if it were a business trip ? What about paying for the other person's dinner, or movie ticket ?

@asperger I’ve been around more time than most and I’ve never been molested by a female. I may have heard of a few incidents, and certainly there are women in prison for stuff involving children. On the other hand I’ve witnessed girls getting jumped by groups of guys supposedly their own friends. Ask any woman and she’ll tell you she cannot recall all the times some guy or another crossed boundaries, sometimes criminally. I would not take this subject lightly.

edited January 2020

Supply and demand curves are something that no amount of legislation can buck. If the supply of young women willing to put their safety on the line to cuddle live-at-home paperboy who smells like stale Cheetos, is low enough that she’ll charge a years worth of allowance for a few hours of cuddling, then the price is what it is. It’s the demand that puts the supply price above ones reach. Maybe substitute. Economics, yo.

• @geoff1000 I am starting to think your favorite TV show ever was Taxi.

Nothing but love
    Happy 2020
    :)

• @IvanTokodol Groping, molesting, etc. are not the only ways to feel entitled. Women feel entitled too, albeit in different ways.

If you still don't understand what I'm talking about, try online dating. Or even better, a marriage first and then a subsequent divorce.

• @IvanTokodol Also, a word of advice. No matter how hard you try to be a guard dog for women --- on this site or any other or even irl --- it won't help your chances with them.

@asperger At least you acknowledge the need for a guard dog. Not everything I say is about me trying to present myself in order to convince women to cuddle with me. I should think my sincerity is evidenced by the veracity of my words. It doesn’t matter because I’m not the one complaining here. I’m calling bs on the niggling towards acting like there’s some validity to poor guys who don’t get the proper respect society entitles them with, not unlike some whites in the Deep South before Civil Rights Act. I’m not one for identity politics but there is a big ball of truth to wokefulness in dealing with women. I work in massage and I need to be in touch with that. I thought I was being helpful by pointing out that attitude check is more useful than blaming all women here, and got blocked for it, but if you want to stick with what doesn’t work, then good luck with that.

• @IvanTokodol Money works --- with men and women alike. And I've got plenty of that. So I guess I can have whatever attitude I want. 😊

@asperger That’s beautiful!

• Also, I was not one of those guys complaining about not finding enough women. (Because I don't have that problem in the first place!) On the contrary, I was "complaining" about them complaining!! Lol!

The only point where you and I differ is on what to offer women. You seem to be stuck with medieval notions of chivalry, which don't appeal to today's women, unfortunately.

• [Deleted User]Shane123 (deleted user)

@asperger Yes chivalry still works. No offense to you buddy but ive been reading what you've been writing and you come across as a douchebag. "I have plenty of money and can have any attitude I want because of that." Really?

• @Shane123 No offense taken 😊

• @Shane123 I don't know if you've got a wife or a girlfriend, but if you do, there's this little experiment you can do: Return home from work one evening and tell her that you've been fired from your job. Continue to keep up the appearance of being unemployed.

See how long she sticks around.

• Must not feed the trolls. Must resist.

• @asperger
    "I have plenty of money so I can have whatever attitude I want" sounds like the philosophy attributed to Harvey Weinstein et. al.

A divorce is probably something that no-one can understand, who hasn't been through one ; but if you are on the site to punish womankind for the actions of one, it's probably not a good idea to publish that on a forum. If instead it is to blur the bad memory with some good, then welcome, but try to be polite. Even a business transaction needs some courtesy.

Some pros will check the forum for what people have been saying.

Tiny violins play sadly...
    Except in this case they are playing any Country Western song ever written.

If untagged pros are allowed to charge, why do the site admins suspend or ban their accounts when untagged pros are caught charging?

Riddle me this...

• @aguyfromVA they aren't that's why they are banned /,suspended for it

• @asperger I'm sorry for the pain that has made you so jaded and for the resulting skewed reality you see through those pain-glasses.

• edited January 2020

And absolutely guys, showing that you grok women's reality most certainly does increase your chances at us wanting to talk with you, spend time with you, snuggle you, be kind to you, be close to you, have sex with you, marry you, not necessarily in that order. And don't worry -- doing it as a contrivance stinks a mile away. Doing it from a decent heart smells like irresistible roses.

I've never once been with or stayed with a man because of money. Ho f---ing hum. What else ya got?

• edited January 2020

@geoff1000 and @littermate you both are very kind, but you got the wrong impression. I don't have any kind of pain or bad experiences from the past. Whatever I said was simply common sense.

My personal experiences with women have without exception been nothing short of magical and sublime.

@pmvines I know. I was responding to an earlier comment that said untagged pros are allowed to charge.

• @asperger
    My mistake, I was assuming there was some reason for your attitude. Simple misogyny then, or perhaps sociopathy.

I'm now not sure what benefit you gain by cuddling with, or otherwise being with, someone you have no respect for as a person. Perhaps a more "technical" solution would be better for you, a silicone partner won't mind how you treat them.

• edited January 2020

@IvanTokodol Money may work for some women but it doesn’t work for them all and having money doesn’t give anyone the right to have an attitude.

@asperger if your last experiences with women have truly been nothing short of magical and sublime why do you come across as someone that has been jaded by women?

• edited January 2020

My last 2 cuddlers who were referrals from a previous cuddle told me they had both met with NON PRO’S recently and those individuals tried to charge them for the cuddle. One said she just hadn’t had the time to change her profile to PRO Status but she charges 80$ an hour the other said she refuses to pay CC a % of her fee for work she’s doing. The one cuddler said luckily I had money on me and paid her, but I only paid for one hour, he said I had never had that happen so I didn’t know what to do. The other one said I told her no he wasn’t paying and politely asked her to leave. At that point he was already out the hotel fee. He said he had the $ but said it wasn’t about the $, it was the principle.