Ending the year without a regular cuddler

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]IvanTokodol (deleted user)

@CreativeCuddles I'll be mindful of that. Thanks.

• edited January 2020

@CreativeCuddles

"she charges 80$ an hour the other said she refuses to pay CC a % of her fee for work she’s doing."

Please can you report her profile. She'll be banned eventually but speeding this up would be appreciated.

She can certainly object to a fee when doing this type of work, just like a client can refuse to pay her for it. However, we don't allow that conduct here.

• My friend on here has been hit up by nonpros charging and he reports them. Report them! They are abusing the community with their deception and giving us nonpros a bad name.

• edited January 2020

@Mark I was just thinking maybe a help would be making a mandatory entry in the "facts" section of a persons page as they are getting set up and (if possible) get current members to update their page.

That entry would ask their intended compensation...check for fee or for free
    And it is a mandatory entry. they cannot go live without it and it will show on their page. So we all see.

Last Online,,,,,,,,,,,,,3 months ago
    Join Date................September 2019
    Compensation.........Free
    Orientation............Straight
    Status.....................In a relationship
    Cuddles..................Men
    Location.................Jacksonville, FL
    Distance ................22 miles

People will still try but at least they are put on record and public that they cuddle for free and it probably would stop a lot of this.

• edited January 2020

Thanks for the feedback.

This is actually a problem of choice. We intentionally try and minimise promotion of professional cuddling on the main public pages in order to stay true to the core purpose of this website. The sacrifice is every week we have a few untagged Pros (innocent or intentional). Most are addressed quite quickly either due to manual reports or our automated systems.

The question is whether a new field would make an impact and whether the severity of the problem warrants the usability consequences that come with an addition of a 'required' field (i.e. mental friction, conversion drop-off). I'll keep it as an idea to review for when/if there's a change in the significance of the problem.

• edited January 2020

@Mark I fully understand and I did ask if he reported her or gave her karma and he said no. He said he was afraid of retaliated karma and I told him if he contacted you guys and explained it the karma would be removed after an investigation. I did ask for her name and he wouldn’t give it. A general question like was she someone from Pa he said yes. That was all he would give. Sometimes some of the stories I hear from people I am ashamed some people put pro next to their name. Another cuddler told me he had to Uber a “pro” to his house and when she got there he looked outside and could tell there was some sort of interaction between the driver and the woman going on. He said he walked out to see what was going on and the woman was arguing with the driver and using foul language. The driver said to this man something like I told her she wasn’t allowed to drink in my car but she proceeded to do so anyhow. The cuddler said this “pro” had 3 bottles of wine with her and was drunk. He said he apologized to the driver took the lady inside and called another uber and sent her home. He said she was upset with him because he refused to pay her for the cuddle. When cuddlers are comfortable with you and appreciate that they have found someone that does this for the right reasons they share their horror stories and all I can do is apologize on behalf of someone claiming to be professional. I understand each pro is different and each of us has different circumstances but when I hear some of the things people tell me it is truly upsetting being someone that takes this serious. I feel that so many go into this thinking it’s just a quick and easy way to earn money and they don’t understand everything involved and if your heart is really in it, it takes a lot from someone to do this. Mentally, emotionally and physically it takes a lot. I have 1 cuddler that when I know he is scheduled I don’t schedule anyone else the same day because I know the mental preparation it takes to do it and the aftercare it takes to recover from it.

• edited January 2020

Ok thank you. And that Uber story is horrible. We don't enforce quality of service but we have banned for extreme unprofessionalism in the past.

• @Mark You are very welcome. Yeah, he wouldn’t tell me her name either. What is unfortunate is even having to contemplate enforcing quality of service with someone claiming to be a “pro.”

• @CreativeCuddles wow...that’s an incredible story. pros...aside from having a pulse, a credit card, and an agreement to pay monthly fees and dues, what does this site require to qualify an individual as a “pro”? is there a training course? testing and certifications?

why wouldn’t the site enforce quality of paid service provided? im not versed on all of the sites guidelines, but are there terms of “buyer beware...no refunds and no rain checks”??

• [Deleted User]Elinor (deleted user)

As a woman, who's recently joined this site, I'd say that this happens to us too.

A lot of men seem to want to chat , and take time, which is fine, but I prefer at least having a phone call as soon as possible, rather than endlessly typing messages for week, as I get a better sense of a person with either speaking or meeting up with them.

What's been frustrating is that I've had a couple of men who, after chatting, and fix a date to meet up, then suddenly stop responding to messages and ghost me. I wouldn't take it personally if they'd moved on or changed their minds, but I feel it's rude to just disappear like this.

I agree with @geoff1000 , @littermate , @IvanTokodol comments. A a newbie on here, it's reassuring that there are good men on here who are understanding and respectful. Big hugs to all of you :)

• @ElGuero
    I'm not sure how one could measure the quality of a cuddle session, in technical terms ; so we rely on the the Karma of "customer ratings".

• @geoff1000 Not misogyny. Just misanthropy.

• edited January 2020

@CreativeCuddles That's because I'm a straight man. I'm concerned with only women. If I were a gay man, hypothetically speaking, then I'd say the exact same things about men. ----- Money is what makes the world go round. "Chivalry" is meaningless if you aren't providing your partner with enough money. "Chivalry" is unnecessary if you are.

And I can see how my "whatever attitude" remark came off as wrong. I apologize. I definitely didn't mean to condone rude or harmful behavior. All I was saying is that it's a business transaction, so let's just keep it as one. Be polite and respectful, of course, but there's no need to put the other party on a pedestal (like @IvanTokodol was doing) or wag one's tails behind them.

• @geoff1000 Yes, of course, business transactions ----- which all human relationships are ----- definitely require proper decorum. All I was advocating for is to get rid of the unnecessary "chivalry" and/or "verbal foreplay", so to say.

I mean, how is a cuddle partner or even a dating partner different from your barber or your plumber or your electrician or your grocery store cashier or your pizza delivery guy, etc.? Please note that we all (myself included) treat each one of those people very respectfully, right? Because that's how ALL interpersonal dynamics are supposed to be ----- respectful.

Having said that, we don't put those people on a pedestal or gift them with roses and chocolates, handbags and shoes, etc.

Why should it be any different for a cuddle partner or a dating partner or a romantic partner or a sexual partner, etc.?

• @ElGuero Unfortunately it isn’t the only story I’ve heard about “pro’s.”

• @asperger where does the heart figure into your transactional universe?

• @asperger I appreciate the response however I don’t think we will ever agree on the proper definition of chivalry. In my world chivalry doesn’t involve money, it an action, a feeling and definitely does not have a price tag.

• edited January 2020

@CreativeCuddles That's alright Ma'am 😊 Diversity of opinion is always welcome.

@littermate In cardiology textbooks 🤣 🤣

• AS difficult as it might seem, online dating, etc. should always be treated as a supplement to normal public interraction, especially if you're the typical work 3 jobs type that has no time for anything. Beyond a couple of scammers that got their accounts deleted, only one woman has contacted me and after a few messages has gone silent. There's only a few people from this area of Maine on the website anyway so I'm not going to expect much.

• Cuddle anyone?

• @littermate did you know that Eric Clapton sang that song once

• @cuddlerforu24 I didn't. Have a link?

• Search you tube it will come up real fast

• @CreativeCuddles...i wouldn’t doubt that nor disagree that there are interesting stories that many others haven’t told our community.

• @asperger
    Those other jobs can be automated ; self-scan shops, drone-delivered pizzas, and house maintenance can be done while you are out. The person is incidental.

I'm struggling to understand why you hire a human body to interact with, rather than an intimate object of the correct shape, weight and temperature. A man with no use of their hands might need someone to "take out the trash" on a regular basis, and a normal care assistant might be reluctant to do that ; but an able-bodied person has no such need.

When you hire these bodies to cuddle with, what goes through your mind, that makes it something you choose to do ? Does it matter that they are human beings, and if so, why ?

When I go to the movies, I know Freddie Kruger isn't going to jump out of the screen at me, but I enjoy the experience more, by suspending my disbelief. If I just thought about the illuminated pixels and the pitch of the music, I wouldn't bother going.

• With pro and non-pros, there's always going to be pros and cons AND the good and bad ones. Kudos to you for being aware of that! I am a pro myself but I know each person has their own needs and wants that can be met with really anyone, and as much as I want to vouch for my fellow pros, we have our cons and some folks listed as pros can be really lacking in ability to provide was each person needs. Sometimes a non-pro is great and sometimes a pro does the trick. No guarantee that there will be perfection or even a decent session with just one kind of cuddler.

• Hey, the same thing happens to us ladies. I have met amazing people who want to cuddle. And then POOF they are gone and in relationships lol

• I never went at cuddling as a non-professional, in terms of cuddling strangers... How frustrating to spend so much time only for it to fall through!

I'm a new professional cuddler and I'm hoping to make a few regular cuddle clients to meet with over a long time. I'm in a committed relationship and it doesn't get in the way of my business in any way.