Favorite position

2»

Comments

• Twirling Mexican Goat Rancher

• It game over if they smell bad

• Any position where we can give scalp massages and brush hair

• Middle spoon.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

I'm a big fan of "side-by-side on a couch." The sit-up pillow position is pretty okay, too: I've been known to curl up around unsuspecting floor-sitters like a snake seeking warmth. You can read in both positions. It's not half bad.

• I just learned my favorite position. The Magic Flight is the way i feel most comfortable, as long as I’m on the big side.

• @BashfulLoner
    Fries, donuts, and pizza.
    They should help you get on the big side.

• Golly! I didn't k ow there were names to different positions! I only knew about spooning because I was watching the movie "Taxi" 😂 (The one with Queen Latifa in it)

I shall now go and look up cuddling positions and educate myself 🙇 thank you all for broadening my CC newbie cuddling knowledge!!!

• [Deleted User]cuddlestogive (deleted user)

It's hard to pick just one! I think it depends on you cuddle partner and what they like. It's supposed to be mutually satisfying, isn't it? I have once cuddle friend where we take turns changing positions. But most times I like to lay face to face with legs intertwined and her head against my chest.

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

There's a moment in the movie "Slingblade," where B.B. Thornton's character clumsily places his arm around the child's shoulder. It's such a painfully touching representation, to me, of just how deeply human beings of all types need simple, platonic contact.
    My favorites are Big Spoon and Pharoah's Throne... (the latter is more frequently known as "Little Spoon.")
    Imajen

• [Deleted User]MeAndWe (deleted user)

@ImajenMoon Interesting.

• @ImajenMoon "Pharoah's Throne"? Huh. How's you get so funky? Learn something new every day.

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

Oh, come on... It sounds SO much groovier than "Little Spoon!" lol

That gif really captures just how cheesy I can be, too! heehee All a dat!!

Imajen