Quotationless,unquoted; quotable thoughts

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited February 2020

Days like today I only need to find a door jam and massage my upper back on it. Or massage my lower back and buttocks on a bed post.

The more often I cuddle myself that way and in any other creative way my mind can think of is the less I need to cuddle. The less appealing a new cuddle potential is to me.

I'm so happy to have weeks go by without any message requests from any potential. I'm happy to not meet any one to cuddle. And after my experience these past few days I'll be just as happy to not have anyone to talk to in SMS or Email. I'll be happy to simply post here and be done.

There are some folks I'd rather not talk to nor cuddle with. They're toxic nuisances. Very voracious consumers of emotional energy. And quite frankly a vicious waste of my precious time.

edited February 2020

edited March 2020

Maybe this site should forget encouraging enthusiast cuddling. Keep it only open to paid professional cuddlers.

Since so many men on here are only interested in cuddling physically attractive women and women with no children. Why not ban enthusiasts? Create a separate site for exclusive enthusiast cuddling. I'm well aware of the history of this site. Don't need a lecture from whom ever cares.

At least in addition to their other jobs, paid certified professional cuddlers can spend the time to make themselves look physically attractive and sensually appealing.

The more I read the comments of men in these forum threads the greater insight I get into the mindset of male cuddlers. I get even more insight into the murky nature of this industry given the recent push among legislators in Massachusetts and other states to include cuddling in the category of human trafficking.

Honestly, I've lost enthusiasm to cuddle with anyone. I've lost enthusiasm to message or respond to anyone. I've come very close on several occasions in the past to deleting my account on this site.

What keeps me here is the insight and the education I get from reading these forum threads. It makes me take a more academic view of this community in general and cuddling in particular. I learn so much about why men are on this site, why they want to cuddle and what it is they are looking for and not. It's rather more interesting to me these days than go cuddling with someone. Honestly.

• [Deleted User]acer12 (deleted user)

@Bles. I am sad to hear that your experiences have allowed you to throw all men into one basket. All men are not the same and neither are women.
    You sound like a very smart person so I bet with a little effort you can weed out the undesirables. Best wishes.

edited March 2020

@GEmart my characterization of some men as seeking to cuddle only physically attractive women may have given the impression that I view all men in that light. Not true. People generally reach out to those they feel different types and levels of attraction to.
    I was specifically referring to males on this site who repeatedly declare they only seek to cuddle women they're physically attracted to. In my own experiences I have also encountered many men with that mindset. I'm not bothered one bit by it. And I certainly don't think all men think that way. I've met many who don't.

Unfortunately we live in an image driven society. It's all about appearance. How some one or something looks is far more important than often what is.
    That's where I'm coming from.

I certainly don't subscribe to the belief that a person who only chooses to cuddle with me because s/ he finds me physically attractive necessarily make that person "undesirable" to me.

• One thing I have thought about as well is at some point break CC into two separate sites or divide the current one into the Pro side and the Enthusiast side.
    More and more pros are signing up and they’re outnumbering the enthusiasts, at least that seems to be the case in my home area but even if I put the distance filter to any distance from my home area the pro cuddlers are outnumbering the number of enthusiasts and it stands to reason because pro cuddlers receive more messages and just by answering them they keep active on the site and they stay at the top of the search results.

• [Deleted User]acer12 (deleted user)

@Bles Thanks for the clarification. I totally understand and respect your thoughts.
    Based on that alone I am certain a cuddle session with you would be enjoyable, and the conversation meaningful.

Interesting thought @cuddleversed

• @GEmart actually I was just expanding on @Bles thoughts from a couple of posts above.

• @cuddleversed - this site already separates pros and non-pros. Pros profiles are clearly identified. Pros also have their own forums. What further division is needed? If you totally separate pros and non-pros, how will pros get customers?