Sometimes we rush to judgment.

2»

Comments

• edited February 2020

I just want to say and add, that we all make mistakes, are human, but as long as we are trying our best and our sincere, hopefully our mistakes will be forgiven quickly and easily.

As for myself, even after a few months and talking with many guys/gals on here, both on the forum and privately, and thinking i understand this place and can discern who is genuine and who is not, who is platonic and who is crossing boundaries, etc, I have come to the realization i have absolutely no clue still, and still make mistakes regarding peoples intentions here.

No one is infallible on here and no one is all knowing/seeing. We just try our best, and that is all we can ask for.

• agreed, d.

If we rush to judge Sheena, that doesn’t solve the problem at all.

HC

• Humans are programmed to overreact to danger ; if the white dots in the undergrowth just might be the eyes of a sabre-tooth tiger, it's best to err on the safe side.

• @dharma1257 I feel you. There are a lot of people on here who think they absolutely know of peoples intentions and make accusations like they are old friends in real life. These people are like rattlesnakes. I block them and move on.

• @FunCartel Do... people often make accusations about their old friends?

Just teasing, I get what you're saying (obviously it's become a bit of a Cause Celebre recently) but I found the analogy a bit amusing.