Cuddling with someone who's already in a relationship

13»

Comments

• @Groucho Well, "near" perfect ain't bad, is it? And at least you're still part of this site that would have you as a member.

• I guess I’m done here.

• [Deleted User]MeAndWe (deleted user)

Aww, this discussion has ended 😭😂😜😉

• [Deleted User]Tofindthelight (deleted user)

I am married and am happy in my marriage. I am a very affectionate person.What I’m looking for is friendship that accepts my affection.I tell all that my husband knows everything and if we become friends I will be introducing him to my friend.For me the affection of a friend is much different than an affection of a lover.But that is my own opinion I am very strict about no secrets allowed.You could be a really great person but if you have a significant other that does not know or does not accept what you doing I will not meet with you. How can I have trust in someone that can’t even be honest with their own partner. Honesty is key in any relationship both romantic and platonic.

• I am recently in a relationship. She knows I’m on here. Heck, she’s on here too! As long as everyone is honest then I see no issues. One of my favorite cuddlers on here is married and there’s nothing wrong with it.

• @ILikeWarmHugs I was just about to say the same thing. While I haven't met anyone on here to cuddle yet, my wife and I are both on here and both aware. I can see this issue from several perspectives. I can appreciate that most people on here are likely looking for platonic-only cuddles. But I can also appreciate how a husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend could misconstrue the nature of cuddling, especially if they find out on their own without being told. Also, right or wrong, there's zero doubt that cuddles have crossed boundaries and become more than intended, either as an emotional thing or a sexual thing, and to assert otherwise seems intellectually dishonest. It may not happen often, nor be the cuddlers' intention, but it can happen. Especially when you take into account the very reason some people are seeking out contact in the first place. Cuddling is intimate! Having said all that, I also think it's dead wrong for people who have never been exposed to any of this to presuppose that it's inherently a sexual thing. It just seems to me that the o.p.'s question was a valid one for someone just figuring out what this is about. Clearly some people don't communicate with their SO about their cuddling, which only perpetuates the misunderstanding that people currently in a romantic relationship "shouldn't" be cuddling someone else. I hope all that makes sense.

• If your being honest an upfront its no problem but people lie to much and this is how drama starts a lot of women like putting men in these situations to make someone jealous men also. Be safe out here

• When last cuddling with pro & she talked lot about her partner & ex's & how she was not treated well by them & has since left her last partner. 1st cuddle, I didn't know she was with partner, there was no difference in cuddles we shared.

• Performed in secrecy and suddenly discovered by a partner could mean trouble. Some people just aren't rational regarding any situation.
    I can't foresee any problems as long as both partners are aware of the cuddling arrangement and have agreed to be respectful of the choice.

• I have found a great cuddlier and she is married, and that is fine with me, he knows and understands. But I only host, it would feel very weird to go to her place and pass the hubby on the way to there bedroom, LOL