Reasons you may not be getting responses. Feel free to comment or add

Comments

• A cuddler doesn't need a reason to not reply to a customer's contact. It's their business, and whether it's for good reasons or not, it doesn't matter. Their willingness to cuddle with strangers means it's their discretion, period.

As a customer, there are a number of cuddling options. Focusing on one when there are so many others is odd.

• @DT80 Get over yourself. No one said cuddlers were legally obligated to reply, and no one said anything about overly focusing on one particular cuddler. People are here to discuss their experiences on the site.

• edited February 2020

I'm sorry, I thought i could "feel free to comment or add". Was that incorrect?

• Of course you are free to comment. I just felt you were twisting people's words in order to criticize.

• Just trying to help people understand something they're having trouble understanding. Feel free to relax.

• [Deleted User]MacaronCuddles (deleted user)

@mb0 I know what you mean. Several pros that I message didn’t even bother visiting my profile. One sent me a cuddle proposal and later ended up flaking. Even after she realized her wrong doing she still didn’t visit my profile. So weird. It’s like they don’t care to see who they are going to meet up with.

• I may not be a good enough professional or visit popular enough areas, ;-) but I never have had too many messages to not respond to all of them. It may take me some time, more time now than before, because I am busy traveling, but I always will get caught up eventually. If I haven't responded to someone, it is because of an unintended oversight and nothing against the person. Even if it's an "I'm sorry, but that's not the service I provide" response, everyone gets a response. :-/ I always look at a profile upon first receiving a message though, before messaging. Empty profiles still warrant a response, it just means that we might need more communication in messaging before I know well enough what you are looking for and why you are here in order to schedule a session... But I'm weird. O:-)

• @ubergigglefritz I think a good pro who takes this seriously and wants to build a client base should always make an effort to reply to all respectful messages & inquiries. So I absolutely commend you for making an honest effort to do so. It's one thing not to hear back from an enthusiast but it's another not to hear back from someone who defines themselves as a profressional.

• @hugonehugall Thanks. I try. I haven't been meeting my expectations since I've gone on the road full-time, but I still try. O:-) It's still a process trying to come up with new routines that get me back to treating inquiries as I would hope. =)

• Being a pro on this site does not guarantee that the person is professional in attitude or demeanour or has any experience or qualifications in the field. All it means is that they only cuddle in exchange for money.

• edited February 2020

I think really most of the 'important stuff' has been said... but I'll chime in...

1) Have a good photo - aka, not a bathroom mirror photo laughs. It doesn't have to be some professional photo. You don't even need to be in a tux or anything fancy. But just something that seems... real... and you. (but not "I haven't cleaned my bathroom in 2 months, and I have on really grubby clothes" you?)

2) No overly negative talk - We're on here to cuddle, often because we may be feeling down / lonely, etc. That I totally understand, I enjoy being there for someone who needs support... but really negative talk can be difficult to deal with.

3) Have a profile - What makes you, you?! Some interests... hobbies... give talking points. Makes it much easier for people to reply / message. (Rather than, "what's up?")

I do look at profiles any time someone messages me. I want to have a bit of a connection to the person I'd be cuddling... find out who they are... you'd have a better cuddle that way.
    I think I've replied to every message I've gotten as a pro (mind you, I'm a guy, and not living in some place like San Francisco, so I don't get that many laughs). I'll often message people that look at my profile, and just ask how their time on the site is going, etc... But often don't get a reply. shrugs.

• [Deleted User]Softsupport (deleted user)

I’m an enthusiast not a pro and I sometimes don’t respond to other cuddlers when the picture does not convey a welcoming spirit. Trying to think of a happy or funny thought before the click for the photo would make all the difference.

• It makes me uncomfortable and suspicious when men on this site message me with compliments and pet names. For example: “Hey beautiful” “You are stunning” “Ok sweetheart” “dear” “honey” “baby/babygirl” “You’re gorgeous” “You look amazing” etc. I sense they are looking to do more cuddling so I avoid them just to be safe. I don’t want to flirt or be wooed and seduced, it’s creepy.

• @calypsogirl Except for babygirl, I use those to address myself in the mirror. Everyone needs love!

• @calypsogirl
    Back in the 70s, NATO mocked a Russian tank, saying that the gun loader had to be "a left-handed midget" until someone pointed out that there were so many Russians that there were plenty of every type available. You can have whatever criteria you want, and still be inundated.

I think men are used to wanting to compliment a lady's appearance, so find it difficult not to.

• Second LOL of the day courtesy of @FunCartel. Thank you.

• Whoa!!!
    After reading this thread it made me wonder if I maybe have unintentionally made my profile off-putting or upsetting to some.... :worried:
    If any of you amazing advisors have a minute, could I humbly ask for 1 minute of your time to quickly check my profile to see if maybe I need to change anything that may be unintentionally upsetting for some? I'd appreciate any advice!

Sincerely,
    WS

• @WarmScales
    I think the only thing off-putting on your profile is the diameter of the earth. If it was only 100 miles, then even though you are on the opposite side of it, you'd be close to everyone. 😀

• Distance can also play a factor. Sadly as a NYer distance is a little weird. The closest that I have gotten to having a cuddle session was with someone from NJ. And that never worked out because they were close but not conveniently so.

But I also agree with the things listed so far. Most of the other contacts have felt a little too drive by night/quickie for me. In one case the person had no information on his profile and was put off by the fact that I wanted to meet before we committed to cuddling.

It's a little scary, because there are not really neutral places where one can cuddle and there is a lot of trust that each person has to have. So thus far I have only cuddled at cuddle parties.

• Maybe because you're wanting to do it for free? Maybe you'd do well to remember that there's no free lunch in this world? I, personally, have never faced any problem hearing back from someone I found interesting, because I always make it abundantly clear to them that I'd make their time worthwhile.

• edited March 2020

I don't have anyone in my area that I can really vibe with plus money is an issue for me. It seems like now I either pay for service or suffer.

• @asperger "I, personally, have never faced any problem hearing back from someone I found interesting, because I always make it abundantly clear to them that I'd make their time worthwhile."

I find that basically impossible to believe. Every other man here struggles to get any responses from non-pro women at all, and you supposedly always get a response? Exactly how do you "make it abundantly clear to them that I'd make their time worthwhile"?

• @geoff1000 😂 the distance does indeed hamper the probability aye! Though I realized and learned that, due to usually traveling at least once a year, I may be able to meet up with CCers then! It makes me look forward to traveling more than before 😀 Oh, and thank you also for the kind feedback on my inquiry! Appreciate it very much!

Thank you @vernnyc for taking the time to check and give a feedback too!

• @SimilarGamma Lol I don't approach non-pros at all. Why would I when there are so many pros to choose from??!!! Besides, on an average, the pros are much better-looking than the non-pros. So that makes the choice even more obvious.

As for the pros I end up seeing, I properly pay them ----- 40% - 50% tip on top of their actual fee.

Money talks :-)

• [Deleted User]cuddlestogive (deleted user)

@asperger I guess you're lucky you can afford a pro all the time. Many of us aren't in the same position. We have to rely on getting our cuddles from enthusiasts.

The pros are much better looking? Wow! that seems like such a shallow comment! It seems to me a good cuddle should have more to do with matching personalities and cuddle styles than looks. At least that's what I hope to find when contacting someone. It's a CUDDLE, not sex, so why should looks be so important? It seems to me that them bathing before a cuddle is way more important lol

• "why should looks be so important?" ----- Seriously Sir?!! Have you ever appeared for a job interview in your life?! Looks matter EVERYWHERE. Trust me, I know 😂

• I think looks matter, because they are ( at least perceived to be ) indicators of other things.

Health, fitness, genetic potential, hygiene, social effort etc.

A bulge in a car's hood, doesn't mean it has a powerful engine ; and polished bodywork, doesn't mean it doesn't have a rusted suspension. However, the most usual way ( historically ) for human beings to first interact, was by seeing them from a distance, so we have become trained to interpret how they look.
    These days, typed conversation is often the first way, so perhaps we will get better at interpreting those clues. Gud spelin adn grama maybe morimpotnt than aperants.

• Maybe the pros are concerned with looks.(I’m just guessing). It’s not like they are strippers. Is it annoying that they don’t respond? It can be. Just don’t take it personally and if you find someone who does respond and you both want to have a session then great. Would you want to pay for a session with someone you’re uncomfortable with? Probably not. Good luck in your search.

• Wanted to add an update that people are not likely to respond to a direct request to cuddle at the moment due to covid. It doesn't mean they are not interested or curious , but understandably, a lot of people just aren't hanging out much these days

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

And many other ways to maintain contact outside of physically hanging out with another. Quarantine restrictions has shifted the mindset in general on social interaction. There's a lot to adapt to. And there's no manual or advice column any one can write to help another navigate these times. Each person does what works best for him or her

No response does not necessarily mean no interaction or potential connection.

As always to each his own.🙏