I miss the boner threads

With the pop up of all the corona virus threads , which are many , and seems to have many more branching off every time somebody thinks about something corona virus related , it makes me long for a simpler time where there were multiple threads from grown ass men asking silly questions about erections as though they never went through 6rh grade sex Ed class . Oh those were the days

ยซ1

Comments

• @pmvines i agree. They should know all about the six inch social distancing rule.

• Around the world, there has been a decrease in the number of erections. The construction companies had to stop working, owing to social distancing rules.

• If an erection happens without a cuddle buddy to be offended by it, did the blood flow really get diverted? Did the TOS really get violated if no one felt violated?

• edited April 2020

MOD: Sorry, sir! This one tipped the scales. [SoulcuddlerZ]

• I tried to make a boner thread for you vines, but I think it was removed :( I am sorry I cannot help you.

• @JasonCuddles it was a valiant effort and I thank you for it . I never thought I would see the day when I would start my very own boner thread to serve as a distraction from other threads . But alas, here I am

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ silly boys

• @Sashamcgee you have known me for a while and can clearly see how far I have sunk right? Can I get a witness ?

• @pmvines lol I saw and knew the craziness of the time had gotten to you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ who knew a virus could do this to you?

• @pmvines you know, you're just asking for someone to start one lol!

Ahhhh...the simple days:)

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Let's not forget that men aren't the only ones the gets erections. There are those that are neatly hidden under shorter sheaths by nature's careful design.

• I think some of those men who ask erection related questions might've been genuine, maybe for some reason they didn't get such education. Got home schooled with emphasis on religion and there was never a mention of the elephant in the room: I don't suppose all had such education, and or maybe they still have their "vip cards".

Also, given that platonic cuddling is quite new, and many out there judge, misunderstand it, I think it's difficult for them to ask those questions to anyone they know in person. Or on other platforms. I rather one ask seemingly silly questions, then not ask questions that are crucial to them.

@Bles though for women it's less obvious, and I'd say generally, they don't have to worry as much about their situation getting noticed, and thus, things possibly becoming awkward. So I think it's more difficult for men.

• @pmvines lol so true! Too funny man! I enjoy your threads and responses.

• @FunCartel 6 inch social distancing lol.. too funny.
    We all know that if you ever get an erection in public your are just supposed to hide it lol.. what else would you do? Yell "oh no"

In cuddling you hide it and change positions or the conversation, or you end the session. Whether in person or Virtual, same would apply, for the rest of you that might be wondering.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited April 2020

@Lovelight point taken and understood.

Boners are a good reminder that the neuro cardioovascular system still works. Yet an awkward reminder that they work so well at the most inopportune moments.

Having experienced such situations with men while cuddling and in public, I do believe in the value of empathy and mindful communication. And as such it has never been an issue. Just another moment in time.

• I'm 25 and can't get an erection lol. That's what happens when you develope a bad habit and continue it for years lol

• edited April 2020

I'm not afraid to be judged lol. I plead guilty! Lol

• Gosh guys, just watch the end credits of Superbad if you need a fix on this kind of thing. : )

• I'm reminded of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" ; where cartoon Roger is handcuffed to real-life Bob Hopkins, who struggles to hide him in the washing-up sink while the police visit. After the police have left, Roger slips his hand easily out of the handcuffs.
    Bob says angrily "Could you have got out of the handcuffs at ANY time ?"
    "No", says Roger, "not at ANY time. Only when it was funny".

Erectile dysfunction could probably be cured, by telling the man to engage in platonic cuddling. It's like when you lose something, then find it when you are next looking for something else.

• Unfortunately ED isn't only about getting a boner but about being able to keep the boner for the desired task.

• @cuddle4health
    Try not thinking about a giraffe.

The more you try, the more it just pops into your head.

My feeling is that if a man could convince himself, that it absolutely was NOT the right time and place for such a response, it would be impossible to keep down.

I did hear of a couple who were given that advice. The man was told that they were both to refrain from any kind of sexual activity for a month, just some romantic cuddling. The wife ( secret from the man ) was told to "go for it", to her heart's content. He didn't hold out for long.

• @Bles sounds good. :)

• OMGOSH!!!! @pmvines hhhahahahha I jump on after a brief absence and I am pleasantly diverted. You are a magician!!! On so many levels. :)

• I'm sad to have missed the racy content that was deleted. Alas.

• @cuddle4health I can neither get one or keep it. It's the only good thing about being diabetic

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

@pmvines You know, I get that the boner threads were repetitive and a little silly... but the root question they're asking is not really quite as stupid as you make it out to be. Cuddling someone with whom you don't have a sexual relationship is something a lot of people have little experience with. And given that this site warns so strongly against sexual activity, it's not so outrageous for someone to think, "What's the right thing to do if I inadvertently get aroused? Will my cuddle partner see that as a violation of the rules?"

I don't know what your sex ed classes were like, but mine certainly never covered this subject.

• @bles I agree that bonkers are part of our Neuro and cardiovascular system and that the guy is healthy, and that it can be a very+

• @bles and it can happen at a very inopportune and awkward time, which can be very frustrating and at times very embarrassing. Sometimes there may be nothing you could do, you had to walk away . It is a healthy part of life, but if you are caught off guard, it may be very embarrasing. Sometimes you may not have even realized it until someone said something.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

Happy Easter! He is risen!

(This seemed like the perfect place to put this.)