❤️ Cuddle Comfort Encouragement - Pay It Forward ❤️

2»

Comments

• Oh that would be fun! Yea, I would say the parts I hated about doing it were the drunk guys either hitting on me or the drunk people angry that I didn’t call their name up to sing even though they never even put their name up 👌👌

• When you are drunk you assume people already know exactly what you want lol

• AWWWWWW what an absolutely fantastic idea!!!! @SouthFlorida4U I can only imagine how delightful it would be to meet you and take silly pictures like beautiful @SoftPetals So much love and pixie dust sprinkled out to all ya'all!!!

• I send my pixie dust and mermaid 🧜‍♀️ spirit to everyone. 🤗 Hugs to all souls. I am spooning all sailors in the warmth of sunshine and sincerity of blue skies! Spreading the ❤️ love to all! You are all in my thoughts

• I have been reminded that CC has enlightened me on may subjects and points of view. While learning by reading and sharing, my cup runneth over.

While i came to this platform seeking physical, but I’ve been opened up to much more. Thank you all, even the ones that irritate me and make me want to disengage. You too have something to offer, and provide a learning opportunity.

Too many to name individually, and a big special thank you for the message, you know who you are.

• I just read your reply to me today thank you it really means a lot ❤️ needed it God bless you abundantly

• Thank you all for being here as parts of what I like to call "a kaleidoscope of divine light". When the warmth of physical touch is not possible, your words have embraced me.

• This was sooo nice to read!

• @SouthFlorida4U This is such a wonderful conversation, thank you SO much for starting this! ^_^

Sending love to you all from NJ! <3 We're closer to the end of this than it seems! We'll get to look back and be so grateful afterwards :). It also made me and my family to rush less, and take things slower, which us commuters really needed haha.

Also, shoutout to @ImajenMoon for being so awesome and open-minded, being curious about learning a new skill (computer programming!), and sharing wonderful conversations!!

• @sillysassy AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I would love to meet you!!! Maybe one day I'll be heading to Colorado! Who knows! Unless you come to south florida for some fun in the sun!

@Sheena123 I don't like how I sound and I just wouldn't be able to do it! lol But I'm willing to go hear others lol.

@zoeloveshugs Thank you for your love and pixie dust!!! Love it! :love:

@BashfulLoner love what you said! I love this community, sometimes I dont post much but its because I was working 3 jobs. Touch therapy, my call center, and I was doing Lyft as well. I'm getting rid of all debt I have. Its a long story. But I do love reading all the posts and sometimes posting something! :)

@JoyfulHeart YES to "a kaleidoscope of divine light"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That speaks to me loud and clear!!!

• @SouthFlorida4U Yay! I'm so glad! E-hugs!!

• @SouthFlorida4U
    Thanks for starting a post with positive energy!

This uplifting performance was shared with me, and I want to share it with you and everyone here on cuddlecomfort. Enjoy!

• @oberon Thank YOU!!! Its nice to see you and meet you! Sending you my love and hugs!! <3

@2kCarlos I'm already grateful for having this community. This has not been easy but everyone here helps each other! I love it. :3

@MrPaul Omg thank you so MUCH for sharing!!!!!!!! I listened to it! Wow! So needed it!

• edited April 2020

@SouthFlorida4U Thank you for passionately, confidently and fearlessly being a light of platonic love and support for us all <3 I am forever grateful to have befriended you!!

• @Rosie4424 thank you for being a sweetheart!

• I am not on the forums often but I do enjoy reading them and appreciate all that you guys do. Thank you for all the encouragement during this period of our lives.

• @safensecure4u2 please be safe out there. Happy you are a part of our community here!

• I don't come on these threads often, but every time I feel more connected, I love watching people interact and feeling everyone. I am grateful for @pmvines for reaching out to me and starting a conversation...I am loving this thread, it is warming my heart...thank you @SouthFlorida4U , it feels like you are a big part of the threads here and I am starting love seeing your name come up here!

Thanks to everyone here, lighting up my day and everyone day! Big hugs!!!!

• @MattsWeather AND I'm grateful to have you in my life!!!!
    @safensecure4u2 Thank you for coming on here! You are a part of us as well! Its lovely to see you! I hope you are doing well!
    @CuddleMeYummy Awwwww Thanks!!!! I try to keep up but its always hard as I was juggling 3 jobs and I still try to come on here and spread some love. Its just who I am! Love the kitties picture!!! Sending you love!

• This is the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Hump day!

• This is such a lovely thread. Thank you, @SouthFlorida4U !

• @Sideon Join in whenever you want!!! Its a pleasure to see you!!! :)

• @littermate ~
    Has anyone told you how AWESOME YOU ARE lately? Cause you're amazing! Love your forum contributions (both recent and from many many moons ago)!

Whoot! Go you and your amazing self!!! 🥳🎉🎊

• Awwww @quixotic_life that's sweet. Thank you! <3 <3 <3