Some dude keeps sending me right wing propoganda

Comments

• edited December 2020

Baiting. Removed.[-Sid]

• @BooksnTeas
    What's wrong with a penis? I don't complain that you have a vagina! Penises and vagina's shouldn't be the issue. It's about giving respect to your fellow human! Obviously you don't give it. So you don't deserve respect.

• edited December 2020

Personal attack removed.[-Sid]

• @BooksnTeas
    Ok. I find that your a bit racist against white people. Not all white people are racist. There are a lot of white people that are protesting about what you believe in. So you are generalizing that all white people are bad. Which is not the case. There are always going to be a few bad apples in each race, group, and gender.

• edited July 2020

Camperdude, I understand. You seem thoughtful about the world, and I see you bringing some real sense to your conversation. I see you're 28 and I want to respect where you're at. I really don't argue with people younger than me. (I mean, unless they own a company that earns money off the bodies of women twice their age, like the owner of this company.).
    There's a great book called White Fragility that I'm sure you've maybe looked at. But it lays out a lot of why it's counter productive to not focus on the main issues plaguing our infrastructure. I'll add that there's a time and place for nuance, but not when liberation is being argued or blocked.
    As far as owning DNA with chimps.. I believe in evolution, it holds remarkable possibility and I place my bets and my hopes in our capacity to move things as we would want them.. if we are willing. I'm not trying to bully anyone. This is male dominated space, if room isn't made for me, that's not my responsibly to be reasonable around.. it's my responsibility to demand. And in defense of racial justice, likewise when white people don't make ample room it's responsibility to not back down on that.
    We can all be reasonable at equity.. that's possible if we make room for that as a priority.

• @BooksnTeas
    Maybe you should deactivate your account for awhile and get off this site. You need to take a break from this site. You need to find yourself and why you think the way you think.

• So the majority of you on CC talk and post of being empathic. There’s talk of love languages, which include words of affirmation, quality time, giving gifts, acts of service, physical touch, and even sarcasm. Many of you subscribed to these languages in some way, shape or form.

Most of us are on here because we crave some form of those love languages to be expressed while cuddling, talking, sharing however comfortable, etc.

Lately, I’ve been noticing that members are a little too quick forget about the empathy and the love languages typically associated with cuddle culture.

You will likely find something or someone on this site that is not for you. That includes ideas, opinions, races, body types, genders, etc. and that’s ok. But is there really a need to put somebody down or judge them because of that? I mean maybe… just maybe, you don’t get it and you can’t get it unless you’ve lived or been exposed to a version of their life, which is actually perfectly fine and understandable.

But being the empathic souls many of you claim to be, at least try to understand where someone else is coming from, or the validity of their feelings. If you can’t, that person just may not be for you and there’s likely nothing to be gained from a back and forth between people who can’t empathize or sympathize w/ and for each other. So just keep it moving.

Bottom Line: She said stop. He said ok.

• @BooksnTeas It's sort of like if I were to try and make my point about BLM by sending civil rights videos by Bill Cosby.

• As to the op in this thread. No one should be sending anything to your private mail box when told to stop. In the forums, yes argue your case or leave. But just as a protesting mob has no right to bust into someones home to protest, you cannot send stuff to someones mailbox especially after yo are told to stop. No means no, period. Continuing to do so is violating her home. Her page is her home not yours.

• edited July 2020

@PeopleLikeUs, argh I'm so sorry!!! I addressed you as if you were the ukdude.. I do need a break!
    And yes.. Bill Cosby.. interestingly, as awful as he is.. that story broke in the media a few days after Trayvon Martin was killed, and I probably was the only one to notice that took away from the moment. But yes.. it's rough.. there's a great podcast called "How to Survive the End of the World" the did a really good job at discussing whether DJ's of color were going to be leaving behind Michael Jackson.. the black community does a much better job at leaving behind predators. Cosby was a rough one for me, I grew up on that show. Hey.. the patriarchy may have been brought here by europe, but it sure did infect everyone.

• edited July 2020

@BooksnTeas
    I can ask you to please please please stop also!! No one wants to keep hearing you nagging about the worlds problems. We are not a perfect species. So just deal with it!

MOD Edit: Removed profanity [SoulcuddlerZ]

• @BooksnTeas
    You can't have your cake and eat it too

• @snuggleme123
    Agreed.
    Seeing something on a public forum might be considered cyber bullying, but receiving it in one's private email is much more likely to be. Private in-boxes should only be used when consent for that is stated, or can be reasonably assumed. They shouldn't be used to hide from the community, the content and quantity which is being sent.

• edited July 2020

@Mark , @SoulcuddlerZ , and other moderators (all ye neutral men).. calling attention to the riley young man @camperdude989 who can't listen to a woman about gender bias here. . please see his message above "I can ask you to please please please stop also!! No one wants to keep hearing you bitching and nagging about the worlds problems. We are not a perfect species. So just deal with it!"
    Note that "bitch" and "nag" are gendered insults. And please try, despite @SoulcuddlerZ's extreme failure in the last thread where this came up and the comments were left unaddressed and the thread closed.. to adequately address this young man in this.. male owned, operated and patroned (oh so inclusive and neutral) site.
    The young man also told me if I don't like being around so many men, I should leave.. maybe not understanding how this argument is counter to how inclusivity is acualized. When you have men throwing gendered curse words at women who are calling out injustice.. the answer is not to be "neutral" and close the thread without address.. it's to come out on behalf of underrepresented people.
    And I'd suggest finding a woman who you know could represent this, and who would find ways to make sure that women & trans workers are getting protected here (which I know safety has been a problem, and others know it too) and offer her a salary, because this a functional failure.)
    Don't close this thread.. publicly address the young man who continued to hurl gendered insults after @SoulcuddlerZ and then owner @Mark (by obligation, again??) left their comments standing.

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

And I'd suggest finding a woman who you know could represent this, and who would find ways to make sure that women & trans workers are getting protected here (which I know safety has been a problem, and others know it too) and offer her a salary, because this a functional failure.)

@BooksnTeas it seems that you're referring to the safety of the professional cuddlers on our platform. This particular issue has been raised before, and the official position is the same.
    Cuddle Comfort is a social platform, not a cuddle agency. Those who meet members through this platform, professional or otherwise, are responsible for their own safety. The staff here neither vets nor collects payment from clients on behalf of the pros here. The resources for vetting are not there. If it is decided to do such activities in the future, the site would be taking on additional risks, which would accordingly result in increased fees.
    Those who want the additional protection mentioned above should consider the offerings of a cuddle agency.

• @BooksnTeas
    It might seem paradoxical, but people typically pay more attention to those who are more similar, so if the site is mainly heterosexual cis males, and heterosexual cis males need more "moderating", it might be best to have male moderators.

• You missed some of my point, @SoulcuddlerZ , the one that pertains to how you could do better in the forum. Do you see that part?

• @BooksnTeas
    You must have some really bad man issues. Because you need a man to silence other people that don't agree with your beliefs! Your such a hypocrite.

• @geoff1000, yes agreed, but those folks are failing. People also sometimes listen to authority, as it’s mechanized.. my experience is that moderators force their will on what’s appropriate or not and how to shut down discussion.. so if women were added that would help here.

• edited July 2020

@SoulcuddlerZ, do you see what you’re doing here by not addressing it.
    Others, do you feel that my request that a boundary be respected is being handled by the moderators given that I’ve suggested women would be appropriate here? Or uh.. do you see my point? @geoff1000

• @BooksnTeas
    His 3.53 am entry has had the profanity removed, which is a public rebuke for using it. 👍

• edited July 2020

@BooksnTeas a quote from you from your female moderator thread, "hahaha! ahh... rtl, the forums are for upsetting just the kind of men I don't want to have a connection with anyway. Barring one exception, who can probably vouch that when I'm one on one I don't talk about these things at all, so.. it's just for entertainment." This is a bit of honesty from you in the midst of a buttload of hyperbole about "all the lynchings" (do you know what a lynching is? Show me one that has happened.) White supremacy, male oppression etc etc etc.

You bark in the bosses face, piss on his shoes while demanding a raise and wonder why you are not taken seriously.
    We did not need you to say you are here for entertainment and just to F with us. As another poster said you have been recognized for this for a while. But rock on, enjoy the entertainment, we get a laugh as well. Maybe one day you well see you can spend your time being entertained or make a real difference. The choice is yours.

• edited July 2020

@geoff1000 that is not a public rebuke, that's protocol. You can clearly see he left everything else, and nag is also gendered, i pointed that out clearly in advance.
    @snuggleme123 do you want me to PM you on the 6 lynchings that have happened this month, for god's sake? The honesty is in that I get my entertainment by trying to argue with people who will never come around here.. not that I am not participatory and yes.. absolutely for gods sake men are being hung from trees across the country and even in my city, and I have a friend whose close friend who has been murdered protesting in portland this weekend (she was white, and it was death by car) but yes, lynchings, among other things happening at larger scales then even before. For gods sake where are you?! To further explain my position, someone had said they were warned by others about me, and I was affirming that people who meet me here experience a lot of warmth.. because generally they aren't blind to injustice, so I don't need to explain.
    And finally @SoulcuddlerZ, you did not address with a rebuke, that young man. You don't understand what that would look like apparently, and your boss should step in, except that he is also a man in his youth. And do not ask me to explain how the opposite of impressed I am with your liability display above on how this is a social site, and not an agency.. while people's safety without protection is bringing in money to men.. It is nothing short of a shame that this is how this site functions. And the safety definition in terms of service shows that it is a pay for hire site that protects the interests of they patrons and owner- largely men- and casts suspicion on the very people who should be most honored here.. shaming workers and suggesting they steal identities.. you think that helps your patrons get their responsibility, or understand exactly who it is that gets protecting here??

• edited July 2020

The grass is always greener on the other side because it is fertilized with bullshit.

• @BooksnTeas
    If the site protocol is to rebuke publicly, then it is still a public rebuke.

The site gets only a small percentage of the income from female pro cuddlers, who are mostly hired by men, which means the site is a mechanism for men to give money to consenting women ; so I don't understand that part of your complaint. The male (?) site owners get only a little of that money from males, so it helps to redress any gender pay disparity.

Far more harm is occurring to "vulnerable" people ( black, female, trans, gay etc. ) outside USA, but protesters don't seem concerned for them.

• edited July 2020

@geoff1000 this isn’t a competition, for gods sake. The us has a racial issue, and intersectionality for sure is facing challenges, but this is strategic and it’s based on prior work and the call of the moment, we can’t lose it.. once it starts it will all go.
    You’re right, but I know BLM workers in South America working that bridge.. it’s not being ignored. It’s a huge problem what this country does to others in it’s name.

Anyway, this thread is gaslight central. I say people are being lynched and someone says what about people in other countries? I hope one day people even here come to understand that’s no way to respond to a need. That’s been a left and right minefield here for me, and I’m going to take some time resting with people who aren’t on earth stopping change with some status quo agreement that asking in circles about racial justice and letting a young man continue to insult a woman on a male dominated site is fit for humanity.

• @BooksnTeas
    I'm concerned by the attitude of some BLM advocates, who seem to suggest that white folks have taken from black folks for so long, that if black folks take from white folks, it isn't crime, it is just redressing past injustice. That just fuels the phobia.

I did like the idea that the official Scrabble tournament organisation is thinking of banning "unpleasant" words, on the basis that winning points in a game, doesn't justify using them.

I didn't like seeing #BlackLivesMatter sprayed on a bicycle shelter, suggesting the law is only followed when it suits.

• @BooksnTeas
    And I'm tired of you hating on my gender of male! You generalize that all males are bad. Which is not the case. There are some bad men out there. I don't hate on your gender of female. There are some bad woman too. It's good that you are thinking of taking a break. We are free from you complaining then. I hope that you find what you are looking for and find peace.

• The reason there is a BLM movement and the reason I stand in solidarity with the movement is because for many people black lives do not matter at all . It is not about saying black lives matter more . It is about taking a unified stance that black lives do indeed matter. It is unfortunate that there is a need for such a thing to begin with as all lives clearly should matter but as I said , for many black lives do not and never have .