Some dude keeps sending me right wing propoganda

13»

Comments

• I am a woman on this site and I don’t feel oppressed because men are running the site. They do an absolute fine job and it weirds me out that You keep bringing up their “youth” as if they are incapable of doing a good job because they are male and young. I have seen every single moderator come to the aid of every single person that deserves the help. They truly believe in gender equality and racial equality and everything in between. Just because they aren’t helping you the way you would prefer, doesn’t mean they aren’t doing a good job. Leave them alone. This site isn’t run horribly and it’s certainly not going to hell because it’s run by men. You’re making me ashamed of my gender. Mark created this site and he deserves to run it. I definitely don’t see it the way you do and I honestly feel like by this point you’re attacking because you’re bored.

You are also saying I ,as a worker here, am being shamed and pressed to steal identities. And you are shaming them for not protecting us. We are told right from the get go what are rules are. We know and understand what we’re signing up for when we apply and we accept it. They are humans doing their job just like I’m a human doing my job. I see no difference that they are male and I am female. I am not taking people’s identities and no one is forcing me to do something I don’t want to do. As soon as I have a valid issue, they are on it and they rebuke that person hardcore. They do a fine job! While being so young too!! People (including males because apparently I have to say this) can do an absolutely amazing job even though they are younger than you. If not better than your age.

Once again, I am a female and I am perfectly happy with how this site is run....

• @Sheena123
    Perfectly and well said!! I agree with what you said!

• @Sheena123 thanks for your opinion. Just to clarify I don’t think you’re stealing identities.. read the safety terms of service.. says nothing about keeping you safe, but protecting patrons from identity theft.
    And yes, this site riles me up when I’m bored, it sure doesn’t calm me.. but I respect your input.. just clarifying that point.

• @BooksnTeas for sure send it. Thanks

• @BooksnTeas Ok if you want soulcuddler to to rebuke the camperdude, who at 28 is old enough to debate with, then the same rebuking gavel is going to have to come down on your head For calling a bunch of men misogynists, calling a lot of us whities racists lol, You specifically called @UKGuy those things so would you not be under the same penalty? I would imagine @SoulcuddlerZ figures we are big girls and boys and he can step in if we get to rough. They gave you a wide latitude in your threads and if they clamped down on your speach I bet you would have called censorship. I totally agree with you on the social site comment, I laughed at that out loud. This is clearly a money making business for Mark and whoever. Which is great, God Bless America, Capitolism, makes some money. But yes, you are correct, that was weak lol.

• edited July 2020

@snuggleme123 it’s a stretch of understanding I’m aware, but I’m further into the work of dismantling some of these problems, and I’ve had to reckon with that when someone calls me racist that’s not a slur, that’s a necessary call to action. You’ve probably heard “there’s no such thing as reverse discrimination” but it seems you don’t understand it. I recommend readingRacism without Racists. It’s not wrong to call misogyny and racism, it’s good!
    On the 28 year old, I just don’t... to me that’s inappropriate, I don’t debate people who are young enough to get guided.. and that’s how I treat elders who are moral as well.. that’s my path and I asked him to stop. Basically what happened there is akin to a woman hitting you, then no one asking her to stop while you keep a vow not to hit a woman.. he’s 15 years younger than me.

• edited July 2020

@BooksnTeas
    Ha! I think that there are people that are older than me that still need some guidance as well! You certainly don't know everything in the whole wide world! I don't know everything either! You may know more about certain things that I don't know anything or very little. And I know stuff that you may not know nothing about.

• @BooksnTeas
    Plus @snuggleme123 is 3 years older than you. According to you. He has more knowledge than you.

• Its true, I am brilliant! :)

• "My only failing, is excessive modesty."

• I knew that!