Cuddlebuddies UK, Europe & Middle East

Comments

• Hello!

Male from Belgium here! Looking for someone to cuddle with during movies, tv or just on the sofa. I’m pretty sensitive so I can use cuddles a lot. Looking for nothing more.

I can travel all Belgium. I can go to the Netherlands and possible Germany if it’s only 1-2 hour drive. I pretty much live close to Maastricht for those from Netherland and Aachen for those from Germany.

• U.K. Based and travel to London, Manchester, Cornwall, etc to cuddle, where will you be in June.

• cee. Bedford?

• [Deleted User]Danaxox (deleted user)

I’m from NYC but will be visiting London/Paris June 15th :)

• I'll be back in the UK in August to go to a few weddings. I'll be in London, Worcester area, and Manchester but wouldn't mind traveling a bit farther afield either. :)

• [Deleted User]awes (deleted user)

If anyone is travelling to Scotland and wants a hug ... let me know

• [Deleted User]galowglass (deleted user)

If you speak another language, post a quick sentence in that language... something like:

English: cuddling, snuggling, hugging is beneficial to mental and physical health.

Google will index it and possibly lead other people here.
    Just an idea.

• [Deleted User]CuddlesWuddles (deleted user)

London, UK here :)

• sweden here :)

• Hi, based in Hampshire UK :)

• Edinburgh Scotland and looking for a cuddle partner

• [Deleted User]cuppancuddles (deleted user)

Don't seem to be any recent posts. I'm in the Middle of England. Such a shame all the profiles I see have date last on line of months ago even a year. :(

• Any one in Utrecht to cuddle :)

• [Deleted User]Garfield1 (deleted user)

North East Wales here :) if you're travelling, my area is beautiful, well worth a visit. I can give immense cuddles and show a view that's unbeatable.

• Hey everyone! If you live or are passing by Germany or Denmark, hit me up. I´d be more than happy to show you around and enjoy some time together with genuine cuddles not only for the body but for the soul!

• Hi, I’m from Italy, near Rome. Like you all I don’t find anyone near me 😔 Feel free to message me if you pass by 😊

• I'm from PA/DC and looking to travel to Europe as part of my cuddle tour.

• Suffolk! But can host if you're willing to travel and dont mind my animals. We occasionally go into London as we used to love there.

• Hello! Portuguese here, if anyone would like to have a look around in our capital and some snuggles during some activity or just plain relaxing, I'm your person!

Portugueses, onde andamos? :tongue:

• Gothenburg, Sweden

• [Deleted User]Cris033 (deleted user)
    edited October 2019

Poland here! Eastern border, up to anyone who wants sone quiet, safe cuddles (:

• Aachen or Dusseldorf area Germany. English speaking.

• East Midlands, UK here.
    Willing to travel to make a great human connection.

• Ireland! Turning 18 in a month :)

• From Greece here, if anybody is passing by Athens :)

• I'm having big trouble finding people close to Oslo, Norway. Anyone there, can just tell me!

• [Deleted User]jcoliveira (deleted user)

I’m in Leiria, Portugal on the off chance someone searches for Leiria. Won’t be a no results page anymore.

• [Deleted User]Feelingsafe (deleted user)

Hi I’m in Leeds,Yorkshire if any Fem Cuddlers are around for a safe cuddle:-)

• [Deleted User]Jaybird2603 (deleted user)

Manchester, UK cuddles here. 😊

• North of London and meet Cuddles in city places - sometimes manchester, etc.