Cuddlebuddies UK, Europe & Middle East

Comments

• Anyone from Manchester, UK?

• [Deleted User]Jelienknuffelt (deleted user)

Belgian cuddler here! I really wanna start an EU cuddle community, but I wouldn't know where to start. anyone willing to help me figure this out?

• Welcome, @Jelienknuffelt. Yes, I am willing to help figure it out. Yes, I know I'm not in the EU any more but the plain fact is that we are only 169 miles apart, according to the site.

• [Deleted User]Jelienknuffelt (deleted user)

I will take you up on that! Thank you for reacting ^^

• Hello Great people, I am from NY and and I am in Cairo, Egypt in Business Trip For the week! I assume it's tough to find someone in this part of the world; any advice, ladies and gents? 😊😊😊

• Any ladies in Kent, UK want a cuddle ?

• [Deleted User]RC63 (deleted user)

Anyone visiting the UAE and require nice and warm cuddles??

• Someone located in Belgium who is up to cuddle?

• I'm Ali 29 years old live in London Stratford I'm looking for Cuddle body check my profile if interested message me

• Any tall strapping lad who could cuddle me soon in France in Parisian region ? / Un grand gaillard en France dans la région Ile-de-France qui pourrait me câliner bientôt ?
    Either someone local or on the move. / Soit un habitant, soit quelqu'un en déplacement.
    Pros welcome (1-2h sessions). / Les pros sont bienvenus (sessions de 1-2h).

• Search a woman from Paris :)

• @Matt75018 :
    "Lad" without an 'y', because I'm emotionally more sensitive to the male body (even if I do free hugs with people from any sex and gender).

• Any female living in Germany?

• [Deleted User]scotty40 (deleted user)

Hi all whos from the uk ? I’m new here so I’m still finding my way round, feel free to send me a message

• Hi there, totally down to earth (and sane!) guy from London/North West London, looking for a cuddle buddy. Check out my profile to see what I am about! :-)

• Hi! Girl from Nottingham looking for someone to cuddle and spend some time together. Check my profile for more details, I can host but prefer to be guest~

• Hi there, I’m Jonathan from the UK (Bristol), I’d love to meet someone for relaxed and gentle cuddles so send me a message if you like the sound of that.

• I'm Dave from near(ish) to Guildford, can be a bit wacky but I'm a nice guy really. See my profile for more and say Hi if you wish (pictures preferred, nice to see who I'm talking to).

• hello, anyone in Bahrain or eastern province saudi arabia, I am eager for a cuddle session.

• Hi!! Anyone from UK?

• Wow, not many people folks from the UK.

• Hey all! Really glad that I stumbled across this website, what a lovely find. I'm Bradley, I've recently moved to The Netherlands (Amsterdam), would love to connect with anyone in the area :)

• Hampshire, U.K. guy here seeking a lady for cuddles...!

• Hi I'm based in West London and I'm new to this site. I had no idea that non-sexual hugging was so popular but I'm grateful for it and hope to meet a lady local to me. Fingers firmly crossed :-)

• I need someone to cuddle with here in Klek on my 3 week trip

• [Deleted User]aragones (deleted user)

Zaragoza, Spain. Feel free to message me if you are in the area :)

• Anyone in London UK looking for a new cuddle buddy therapy , send me a message, always healing hugs.

• Is there a cuddler here in Switzerland?

• [Deleted User]abankwa07 (deleted user)

Hey, anyone in the Cardiff/Bristol area?

• [Deleted User]SmolBean21 (deleted user)

Hey I’m a new member to this site and I’m finding not many are close by and so I’m a bit sad 😞 I so badly miss cuddles. I’m in Wolverhampton UK if anyone is interested in getting to know one another for cuddles then message me :)