Cuddlebuddies UK, Europe & Middle East

123457»

Comments

• Hey all! Newbie here! I’m in Dublin, Ireland and looking for a cuddle Buddy! Any gender is okay with me :)

• Hi, I'm Tony, I will be staying in Croydon soon and would love a cuddle one evening to calm me.

As I am new to cuddling, I'd prefer a female buddie

• I am Ipswich, Suffolk, UK

• I'm Nabeel from london

• Hey guys. Hope everyone here is well. Is anyone based in Newcastle Upon Tyne or nearby? I would love to be someone’s cuddle buddy. 🙂

• hiya! just joined from the UK, anyone wanting to cuddle! message me!

• London UK
    Anyone for a cuddle and snuggle?!

• Hi Everyone!

I will be in France at the end of Sept thru October. Anyone in Paris or Nice here?

• Andy from Kent UK any females looking for meets please check my karma/ feedback and get in touch thanks

• I’m 26 looking for a cuddle buddy in London. I am friendly and hygienic and can send photos on request. Don’t be afraid to message :)

• Hello everyone,

Here's my situation: I'm looking for a professional cuddler, but there's nothing available in my region. There are a few people in France, but they're so scarce that nobody responds, and those who do are not available for multiple days.

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to travel to France to cuddle for several consecutive days. Ideally, it would be a weekend—you'd come on Friday and leave on Sunday or Monday.

This is a somewhat special request, but as I've said before, I don't really have a choice. My options are limited in my area.

Ideally, the person would be within the European Union, but I'm open to proposals from elsewhere.

I'm willing to cover travel expenses. That's why I'd prefer someone with a good karma to minimize the risk of scams (unfortunately, it has happened to me once). But, as I said, I'm open to all offers.

I enjoy simple, quiet cuddles with some background music, frequent position changes, and close physical contact—touching hair, arms, legs, and bare feet.

I'm looking for multiple consecutive days for two reasons: firstly, because of the distance—if I'm paying for travel, I'm not going to have you come for just a day or a few hours. Secondly, I enjoy prolonged moments and the release of oxytocin from long-duration cuddling.

Once again, this is an unusual request, but given my limited local options, it's my only solution for cuddling.

If all goes well, I'm even willing to bring you back on a regular basis.

If you've read this far, thank you, and I look forward to your responses. Happy cuddling to all!

P.S. I'm new here, so if I've posted this in the wrong place, please kindly let me know.

• Hi all, new here.

I'm Adam, from Lancashire in the UK

Are there many members from Lancashire on here?

Just looking to talk at the minute, build connections and see what happens from there

• edited October 2023

Hi,

I prefer to go by Synka even though thats not my "real" name

I dont really think cuddle buddies ever catched on in europe, or will... Especially in Germany its an absolute no-go to even Talk to strangers...
    but I havent lost hope yet, so I made this account.

I am in Central Germany, hope to find pretty much anyone willing to even hug me, I know it sounds desperate but well, when you soon turn 25 and never so much as hugged anyone except your grandmother 10 years ago... it gets to you

Sorry for the kinda depressing post, hope someone might respond tho

• Hey from London male 21 anyone interested in cuddling

• Hello and thank you so much for reading my profile!

I'm Paul and I am based in Manchester, UK - smiling.

I humbly believe that my best friend would describe me as a friendly, down to earth and caring gentleman.

I would like to think of myself as a refined (but not big headed) warm person with a really affectionate and soft nature.

Although I am new to cuddling , I feel that it is crucial that two cuddle buddies/companions should be a quadrillion per cent at ease with each other.

Smiling together, warm gestures, tender touch, sharing the warm feelings.

I feel that the warmth and closeness of mutual cuddles and hugs is extremely empowering.

If you happen to feel the same, it would be great to hear from you.

Our privacy and discretion will be guaranteed.

Best wishes and warm cuddles,

Paul x

• Good day all. I am from North east England.. 35. Alex

• @Wizegurl did you find anyone? The scene in France is really difficult. Pros mostly don't bother answering if they even visit the web site at all. Amateurs, well, I don't see profiles with lots of connections, so I guess they don't connect much either. If anyone disagrees I'd be happy to hear about your experience.

• Hello,

Nice to meet you all, you can call me 'Root', although that is not my real name. I am based in the Netherlands, currently here for my studies. I made plenty of friends here, but being in a foreign country can get a bit lonely at times, particularly in winter. So I thought I'd give this a try.

Preferably looking for anyone around my age, in their twenties. Bonus points if you are a fellow student/person living abroad!

• Hi, new here. Looking for a female cuddle buddy in London. Hopefully we can be good friends. 🙂

• Hello
    I'm from Ljubljana, Slovenia. I have no preference on age or gender for a cuddle buddy, what matters to me is just an open and authentic approach. If you are from near me I can travel a bit to hang out as well. Feel free to reach out :)

• Hi all, looking for new calm chill friendly people with good soul to just hang out , laughter , food,movie, cuddle , but both accepting not looking for more .anyone like sound of that drop me a message cheers 👍

• Dunstable area guy looking for cuddles. I can travel. Ideally looking for other guys as this would feel more comfortable for me.

• Anyone about in Suffolk, especially ipswich or surrounding areas? 41 year old man looking for cuddles. Ideally looking for female cuddlers, but would not be opposed to cuddling with another man.

• Dear all, I’m new to this community. Love in the form of any way is good and should be given and taken.
    I’m from Hamburg, Germany and looking for some cuddle buddies. Thanks & good day

• I come from Croatia and I just found out about this website. I am not sure about the whole thing because its little bit weird, still. But I know I would like to cuddle with someone, I have been in serious lack of that in recent years. I know many people do not want to admit that they miss it. Maybe we can meet (first virtually) if you are somewhere nearby. Best regards to everyone, hoping to discuss often here.

• Hey, male from London looking to travel the world. Anyone interested in me coming to you then just message me 😊🤗

• Hi I'm Terry from London, I would love to meet a cuddler here.

• Hey, completely new to anything like this. I'm from Wolverhampton but occasionally go to London for work. Not recently broke up from a long term relationship, so feeling overwhelming isolated and alone at times. Would love to get to know a like minded person.