Cuddlebuddies UK, Europe & Middle East

Comments

• Hola, beautiful people,

I just joined this platform. For me, human connection is the most important thing in life, and cuddling is one of the most beautiful and true ways of real connection. For so many years, I struggled with anxiety; actually, I do have still anxiety, but cuddling with a stranger and getting to know another human being by cuddling without talk is precious. If you have anxiety or if you do not fell okay, then, I would be really happy to help you by cuddling. I am from Europe, I'm also an artist based in central London. In my opinion, we intentionally connect while cuddling, which is gorgeous. To be honest, I feel that cuddling is not something a luxury, it is a deep human need.

If you are based in London or visiting the city or somewhere around London, text me! :)

Have a lovely day, everyone. :)

• Sheffield - Hosting

Feel free to drop me a message about anything. My replies are fast normally.

(Would be easier if this was an app. Unless am being stupid ๐Ÿคฃ)

• [Deleted User]CuddlyKittenUK (deleted user)
    edited November 2022

Hello!

I'm Jaz and I'm in Hertfordshire, unable to host (for now, this may change in future - my flat is undergoing a major clear out) or drive. I'm happy to travel (within a reasonable distance), but someone as local as possible would be fantastic. Must be willing to meet in a public place initially, and contact details will only be exchanged when both parties feel safe and comfortable with each other. I also feel more comfortable with members who have a written profile, pictures (I prefer to see who I'm speaking with) and Karma, especially to begin with. Photos are on my profile - I couldn't find a way of adding a thumbnail to my forum posts.

There is already a decent amount of information on my profile, so I won't repeat myself here. I'm very affectionate by nature, more so than others in my life. I love the emotional and physical (platonic) intimacy that comes from simply holding and being held. Feeling safe and secure in someone's arms, and them feeling safe in mine.

I hope everyone finds the cuddles and connection they seek <3

• UK WOMEN BEWARE: You will be showered with messages ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I wish I was joking but am not. Maybe look around yourself before posting up on forums because the last thing I would want is for women and others to be overwhelmed and back away... Good luck and have fun Cuddling ๐Ÿ˜

• @Melfice it's not just British women, it's women in most places. But you are right, very sadly it does overwhelm some people and they leave.

Tip to the men on the site: regarding your messages, it's quality not quantity that matters.

• @CuddleDuncan straight facts mate

• Turku - Finland feel free to message me if you're nearby.

• Non-professional Cuddler in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

I love to cuddle, give warm hugs and open for M4F cuddling in Amsterdam. I can host you in Amsterdam and willing to travel nearby. More details are on my profile.

Feel free to message if you would like to know more.

• Hi. Iโ€™m Luke and Iโ€™m a new member here. Based in Newcastle Upon Tyne in the UK, looking for a platonic connection after a difficult couple of years .

I hope everyone is well and that they are finding and enjoying the cuddling comfort theyโ€™re seeking โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™

• Hi, looking for a friendly cuddle buddy in London. I can host. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hello anyone in Africa or traveling to Zimbabwe?
    We can cuddle all day ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• New to this, Iโ€™m an easy going type, Iโ€™m very tactile, I am a lesbian but donโ€™t let that stop you I need cuddles also ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I donโ€™t drive but I donโ€™t mind travelling within reason
    I donโ€™t know what else to say so Iโ€™ll leave it at that ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

• edited June 2023

Comment moved to pro requests. Click here to view. [Charlie_Bear]

• Hi. Need a cuddle from Wrexham

• Not many real people in london? If you are in london or visiting london get in touch.

• [Deleted User]abhy (deleted user)

Hi Everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹.. kindly let me know if any one around London or south west, south east part of England.. Willing to host as well..

• Anyone in Suffolk, East of England, UK?

• edited April 2023

Looking for friends or friends to cuddle. I lost alot of friends due to my cheating Ex. Long story ๐Ÿ™„

Anyone based in Sheffield Read my profile. Maybe we could be good mates ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Hi, anyone in Wales? :)

• Hi from Luton,uk.

• Hi! I'm an enthusiast in The Netherlands, Gelderland to be more specific. I've always loved the idea of sharing the warm, fuzzy feeling of cuddling with everyone around me. If you're in the area, feel free to message me!

• Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

Is any one near Milton Keynes.?

• Hey all. Anyone from Edinburgh Scotland here?

• [Deleted User]Goda (deleted user)
    edited May 2023

Hi everyone! New to the site, from Glasgow, Scotland, feel free to drop me a message, in need of cuddles :)

• NW England ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Edinburgh here :)

• Wolverhampton, looking for a female for cuddles.

• edited June 2023

If you know anyone who needs hugs in the highlands (of Scotland), tell them about this site. Nobody else has been active around here lately.

• Luton,looking for female for cuddles

• edited June 2023

Private info removed. Please don't post your number on the public forum.