I wish more pros do this

edited August 2020 in General

Hello to the Cuddling Community
I wish more pros will do this one service that will keep moral up. I wish more pros will add virtual sessions. Some have been doing video (virtual) sessions before covid19 and it is needed more than ever. Due to this virus it will be awhile before people will feel confident to fly, drive and see the pro of their liking or the pro takes actual cuddling sessions. I think in the meanwhile these kind of services will break the ice before even meeting in person. IJS.

Comments

• The future of cuddling:

• I don’t see why pros wouldn’t. It’s the safest thing ever and I’ve met so many more people doing this than I would doing physical cuddling. I’ve done sessions with people all over in states I would probably never get to see and I charge $15/hour, super cheap, so I e been getting a lot lol

• It has always been a thing for me pre-covid. And many other pros too.

It's a CHOICE and pretty common to see if you take the time to read a profile.

So yeah. It's happening and has been for long time buddy. Little late to the game. 😂👽

• Most of us offer virtual sessions

• @MissAdventurous I like the idea and helps you reach out to more clients. I just haven't opened up to participating in it yet since I tend to be socially awkward. :/

• @Mike403 - when your ready, you'll have a good, rejuvenating time, I'm sure 💜

sent you a PM.

• Virtual cuddle sounds like more anxiety than anything it’s a video chat with a stranger I can go to Omegle if I want that

• edited August 2020

There are some that would like to keep their professional/personal life separate and also some pros have children living at home which would make it impossible to chat with a stranger online without the children wondering what mommy is doing with the door closed. :( I did an in-person session last week and we were both extremely safe. We both wore our masks and I attempted to wear gloves but that was a fail.

• I offer virtual sessions. I’ve seen a number of pros who do

• lots of us do! i myself offer these virtual sessions. have done so even prior to covid.

• edited August 2020

I'm currently offering virtual sessions where I teach Emotional Freedom Technique to help people with anxiety, stress and other life issues. I can also do oracle card readings if people are interested in that, or just listen and provide emotional support.

• @xandriarain. I see only a few that do it. It would be helpful if the pros list this feature in their profile as those who do and I have good experiences. I don't want to waste time messaging a pro if they do virtual or not

• edited August 2020

edit: deleted - my misunderstanding - apologies

• edited August 2020

Overall, I know many pros. Who offer virtual cuddling. It has allowed me to meet a few out of state who I might have not met before.

My suggestion, look at each cuddlers profile to see who offers such service.

• I’m offering virtual sessions for anyone who would like to :) I think most pro cuddlers would be open to it if you ask.

• @DeathbyChocolat . Your comment makes no sense. Most clients who meet with pros are strangers and vice versa. If you choose not to do virtual sessions it is your right but use logic.

• @DeathbyChocolat
    A video chat with a stranger, is presumably less anxiety-inducing than a physical meet with a stranger.

The advantage of a video meet with a CC-pro, is that a physical meet with them for cuddling, is a realistic possibility ( even if it isn't imminent, and could cost $1,000s for travel ) ; so it is easier to imagine that a physical meeting is actually taking place.

• I just started virtual sessions its super fun. :) its a great warm up for the real cuddle :)

• @geoff1000 Video chat is more anxiety inducing for somebody who's socially awkward like me. Being able to physically hug a stranger calms my nerves.

• Some pros. require a virtual session prior to cuddling. It’s a good way to make sure it’s a good fit.

• I've been offering virtual sessions since shelter in place orders started, well at least since I got back into the country. It's not a fit for everyone, and session definitely aren't one size fits all, so you still share that intimate meeting and feeling each other out and finding what makes folks most comfortable. It's been fun to play games, talk, do guided touch meditations, listen to music, watch a movie, and share some laughs.

• @geoff1000 it probably wouldn’t make since to you but I’m a spiritual person I can tell a person true nature by seeing them in person where as video chat you can lie or pretend your someone else I’m not saying everyone should cuddle because it’s covid but if I wanted to talk online I’d do that it defeats the purpose if you need a Counselor someone to tell your problems to you do you @MrCuddlenity lol you speak logic how many people have you cuddled how many pros have you paid for..... cuddling a stranger has no logic it’s all about preference and how comfortable you are I have my opinion and some agreed some disagreed

• @DeathbyChocolat
    I'm not saying that video conferencing is as good as a physical meeting ; but it does avoid all the physical risks, which might spoil things for some people.

Having said that, video conferencing is still in its infancy. Imagine if the image quality was better, the time-lag shorter, the frame-rate faster ( 5G ? ) and the camera was at the eye position of the image at the other end. Maybe add 3D ( using autostereoscopy, so you don't need special glasses ).

What if it was as good as looking at someone through a pane of glass ?

I hope and expect that one day, we'll have a system where visually, no-one can tell the difference ( at least over hundreds of miles, before 186 miles / millisecond becomes a problem ). I recently watched a movie in 4K, and the step-up from normal, was quite amazing.

• Not for everyone, different strokes . But good to have options

• I haven't yet been able to open up to the idea of a video call especially paying for it. Oh how I wish that Corona was just a beer.

• @DeathbyChocolat . Somehow you can't comprehend what I am saying. Everyone I met in this community or outside of it were strangers in the beginning. It is really none of your business who I know here or actually cuddled (paying a pro or not with a non pro) just like it is none of mine business when it comes to you. I asked for useful information from others and you chose to say your views I didn't need. I don't comment on things I can't relate to or I couldn't help another person if that person is new or a decision that person wants to make. If you not to do virtual sessions it is your choice, but it is interesting you commented anyway. So if it doesn't apply let it fly.

• @MrCuddlenity

As William Butler Yeats ( might have ) said :
    "There are no strangers here ; only friends you haven't yet met."

• edited August 2020

@MrCuddlenity obviously you don’t know what a forum is because it’s people personal opinions on any subject that is brought up Lol I could careless if it useful to you because all the responses on this post are people’s opinions if you want to single out my response yes I’m going to reply and if your response to this forum post is any indication of how your personality is I can understand the need for you to use video chat 👌🏾 Good luck cuddling 😉

• So anxiety’s pretty interesting Nobody’s the same person so those who are saying it’s less anxiety to talk on computer that statement isn’t a fact different things can cause anxiety