Openminded Cuddling! Gender? Pros?

Comments

• @littermate Thank you very much for the love ❤️!!! Cuddling with you would be awesome 😎!!!🤗

• edited April 2021

What would motivate you to pay a pro cuddler as opposed to cuddling a close friend or relationship partner?

I feel maybe desperation would, though I doubt I'd ever feel like that enough to hire a pro cuddler as I've been okay for years with no cuddles and little to no human touch. I also don't think I'd find much satisfaction in paying someone to cuddle me. Anyone who finds satisfaction in it, cool.

If interested in paying pros with is your price range? (I have seen pros charge between $40 to over $200 per hour)

I don't know. Though if I had to go with pros, at least enough to cover their travel cost and lunch. Though $20 to about $30 an hr. seems reasonable to me considering how especially male pros are probably not getting many clients on the regular, hence the need for at least some to charge more I suppose. I'd also take into account the funds that the site runs on, however I'd personally rather that it has a donation/fundrasing option to help keep it going. Not that I am in a position currently to donate to it, though I'd think those who'd hire a pro and others would be willing to.

• @Lovelight Thank you very much for sharing your views about pro cuddling with us!

• @Mike403 Ultimately all that matters for it to be platonic is that you are platonic regardless of the sex(es) you choose to cuddle with. And if you are not comfortable with or interested in cuddling with the same sex, it doesn't mean that you are any less platonically cuddling.

@SuperManCuddles :)

• edited April 2021

I'd say what the comment about "men aren't sacred" misses is that

just because there are many men around on the site and women are getting messages doesn't necessarily mean that most of them are respectful of being platonic which lowers the pool of potential cuddlers for women. Add to that difference in personality, character, location, to some degree age/looks/body type/smoker or non smoker, etc. preferences of both sexes (in their own ways and degrees), then the compatibility rate lowers even more. While men in general may have harder times finding compatible non pros to cuddle with, I don't think that women in general are significantly advantaged at finding platonic cuddle partners. Especially considering that platonic cuddling isn't so socially accepted for what it really is. Some even use cuddling as a code for non platonic activities or are boundary pushers.

• @Lovelight you are quite right. Women find it just as hard as men to find suitable cuddle buddies. The difficulties are different, but the difficulty is similar.

• I don't think $100 an hour is a lot to ask for cuddling. I'm a massage therapist, and people pay me for that type of touch routinely. I've had tips that exceeded that rate. Skin hunger is real, and I have no qualms about saying in this forum how satisfying that hunger has helped me overall. Lately, I'm not feeling such a hunger but it's crucial having that option. I'm recently exploring mindfulness meditation, and pertaining to that how the body holds trauma. I'm interested in therapeutic touch, naturally, and connecting to another person with the intention of releasing trauma.

• @Lovelight Awesome feedback as usual. I agree in response to @Mike403 that whether anyone decides to cuddle one or more genders, it may not correlate to whether the cuddler is more or less platonic. @CuddleDuncan @Lovelight I also agree that despite women having higher numbers onthis site, both men and women have difficulties find compatible cuddle buddies (based on a variety of factors). It reminds me of friendships, we can meet plenty of people but based on qualities desired typically it’s hard to find a “true friend”. Based on what is often shared with me from women, they have trouble finding “platonic” men to cuddle. I have heard many stories about men intentionally crossing boundaries by using their size and or strength, from many women and even some men. This saddens me but I pride myself on respectful communication and cuddling. @UCpaaHVg6u0 very true! There are some professions including massage therapists, that give great work, for human touch needs and may charge what many people consider high or $100+ dollars 💵 per hour. Just like people may have preferences to cuddle one or more genders. Whether or not members feel comfortable to pay pro cuddles on this site or not is also a personal decision. With men and women over the years, I have enjoyed both free and paid massages and cuddles! 🤗I have no regrets and enjoyed both services. Typically finding a good pro has advantages. I like how ok this forum we all can have similar and or different viewpoints but respectfully communicate! Thank you to everyone!

• @ZacRedBear Shout out to Zac, who recently decided to provide support, comfort and cuddling to men (in addition to women) and as a pro! He is new to the site and recently had his first client! Congratulations!!!🎉Keep it going!!!

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Awesome, congrats @ZacRedBear ! And nice profile! :)

• @SuperManCuddles You’ve been a big part of helping me quickly open my heart and confidence here. Return shout out to you for being so warm and welcoming. May the hugs be with you!

@squeakytoy Thank you! I thoroughly enjoy all your comments I see. Your approval is very much appreciated, and I really wish I could give you a big ol’ hug!

@ZacRedBear Aaaaww, thank you! That means a lot! I would totally give you a big ol' hug. I hope you have lots of success on here!

• I want to be open to cuddling with men, but I suppose I have the same issues that women have with that. When I was a kid I had some negative experiences with males touching me. There were older males who thought they could just grab me, pinch my nipples, and I wasn’t allowed to have a problem with it. And I’m talking about my dad and my brother. Loving touch with men was always a weird, awkward, uncomfortable thing and there was always The looming specter of being accused of being gay. Lately I’ve been thinking about the idea, thinking about how us Fellers need to be there for each other And not always expecting the ladies to take care of us. But given my past experience, I think like so many women, I have my own traumas to overcome in terms of interacting with men. It is something I wanna work on and overcome so maybe at some point I will be able to enjoy platonic cuddling with my brothers.

edited April 2021

@GentleMan1111 Thanks for sharing this - I'm sorry you've had experiences that made you hesitant to try cuddling men again. It's awesome and quite brave that you've been giving this a lot of thought. I love the idea of straight men becoming more open to cuddling other men, especially since there's such a huge gender imbalance on here - anything that would help more people get the physical touch they're longing for!

• @GentleMan1111 Thank you very much for sharing your personal experiences. I am sorry that that happened to you. I have shared before that throughout my cuddling career have had men push my boundaries too. As a result, I have stronger boundaries and my positive male(and women cuddles too keep me going). Happy to not let past negative experiences, stop me from sharing connection with like minded brothers too. If you ever want bro cuddling without all the extras, let me know. Thank you again for sharing @squeakytoy Thank you very much! I love ❤️ what you mentioned as I am Straight but cuddle both genders! It’s great to feel appreciated!!!🤗⭐️

• @GentleMan1111 Thanks for your honesty and openness. 😊 I bet there are millions of men who feel the same way. Happy to see @ZacRedBear getting involved too. Thanks for starting this thread and keeping it positive, @SuperManCuddles . 🤗 Openminded cuddlers could be a part of a global shift in men’s health!

• @squeakytoy , @SuperManCuddles , @nurturingman Thank you all for the support! I appreciate each of you for your perspectives and passion for cuddling and human connection.

• @GentleMan1111 You are very welcome! Early on this forum post, I shared that some cuddles attempted to break my boundaries. Many women shares their experiences but knew that it would be harder for men to discuss. So happy that you and I decided to be vulnerable and discuss this topic! @squeakytoy Sending Hugs 🤗 to you as well!!!

• @nurturingman I totally agree with your great comment. “ Openminded cuddlers could be a part of a global shift in men’s health!”.😁😎🤗⭐️

• edited November 2021

Update, thank you all once again for all the responses. As you all know I have much experience cuddling CIS women and male friends platonically. I have chatted with some “women only” cuddling men on this site about their experiences/cuddling Trans! I found their open mind and stories awesome! I am happy to announce 📣 that recently cuddled my first Trans (Trans woman) it was a great experience and plan to cuddle more as well! I am truly an “Everyone” preference type of cuddler! If anyone else has experiences that they would like to share feel free!🤗

• I am an everyone type of cuddler too so if anyone is interested in a cuddle, come on over 😊😊😊

• I would cuddle anyone, frankly, provided that (a) there is interest in platonic friendship and (b) there is natural chemistry which would allow us to actually be friends.

I'm very selective in my cuddling endeavors.

• @Mela_B @ernesto_2 Thank you very much!!! It’s good to hear from others too, that have open minds about cuddling others, regardless of gender!!! Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 to all!!!

• I cuddle EVERYONE!!! I mean EVERYONE regardless of AGE; GENDER/SEX; ETHNICITY/RACE; BODY SIZE/HEIGHT; DISABILITY; POLITICS; RELIGION on down the totem pole. EVERYONE goes through things in life and EVERYONE deserves to feel relived and that they are worthwhile. I have cuddle with men in the past and it is such a great experience. It doesn't in anyway challenge who I am or my preferences. I want people to feel that they can approach me and can feel enjoyment being around me. I will NEVER stand for any kind of DISCRIMINATION. So PLEASE checkout my profile and let's talk and even CUDDLE.

• @Connecticut1977 I totally agree! Thank you for sharing. It’s great to hear from many “Everyone” type of cuddlers on this site!🤗

• I cuddle everyone, as well. 🫂 I do not discriminate. 😊

• edited November 2021

@Green_Eyes You are awesome!!! 🤩Thank you very much for sharing!!! Lots of cuddling “everyone” love ❤️ and positive vibes going around!!!🤗 @Green_Eyes

• edited November 2021

@Green_Eyes is SPECTACULAR!!!!!

• @littermate - I couldn't have said it better myself.