POSITIVE VIBES I send to YOU!! ๐Ÿช

Comments

• Awwwwww I LOVE the dog and Leopard!!! So different but completely accepted in proximity. :)

@Melomaniac9 GIRL!!!! You are the sprinkles dangit!!!! ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒž

• Thank you contributors for making me smile today!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I LOVE TODAY!!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ
    For some reason it really hit me this weekโ€ฆ. We get to CHOOSE to find happiness. No matter our circumstance. I LOVE IT!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป

• Today is great! Just think, tomorrow will be better!!!

• @sr182 YOU are so right!!!! There are many things to be excited about. Totally in the PRESENT and also in the FUTURE! Thanks for being a positive addition to things. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Mela_B I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT!!! I love having a plan. Truly, but I also PLAN that you can't always have a plan. and PLANS change!! hahahhahahaha Just breathe. Love love love it. ๐Ÿฅฐ

• @sillysassy I always love it when you pop in!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

• FABULOUS SUNDAY DIVERSIONS!!!๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿฆ‹

@JoyfulHeart you have some fabulous energy my friend and FABULOUS POSTS!!!
    It is so lovely to be a part of something that says "You get to be YOU. Whatever that looks like." I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY OF PEEPS!!!

• edited September 2021

I was listening to some music today and musing a bit about how much I enjoy the world of snuggles.... (because what is better than listening to old jazz and enjoying a lovely Sunday afternoon??)
    I heard this song and thought "WOW! There is some major truth here." If you try and set aside the notion of romantic love that was obviously intended..... I just LOVE IT!

I miss @darrenwalker and the ability to present all the different ideas about "LOVE" whilst helping us silly souls to understand something that maybe has a very different perspective than we've thought all along..... So many misses :/

"So important to make just one someone happy...." (Even if some days its just the YOU in your inner person!)
    I come on here and think of so many someone's that give me warm fuzzies! It would be lovely even if it was just one someone who made my heart smile.... But I get to have so many someones!!! THAT is something to be able to cling to.

I have FALLEN IN LOVE with connecting with authentic, beautiful souls. You all know who you are. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—

• @sillysassy I'm lifted as I think of the broader definition of love. Love doesn't have to be romantic to be real, and sometimes it actually un-complicates it. There are some connections I've made here (both in person and virtual) that demonstrate the power of human love. In other posts I've mentioned the healing I've experienced, and continue to experience, as a result. My current username wouldn't have occurred to me when I first joined.

There are names that come to mind, but I think you know who YOU are. A deeply heartfelt thank you!

• โ€œLove doesnโ€™t have to be romantic to be REAL.โ€ ๐Ÿฅฐ Yesssssss!!

• Let me be the first to congratulate you today!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

You got out of bed???

You practiced some self care???

You didnโ€™t run over the jerk who cut in front of you driving on the highway???

You chose coffee instead of bourbon????

Good job YOU!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Sometimes adulting is difficult. Weโ€™re still dealing with a bit of pandemic crazy. Go easy on the the self loathing and find the good stuff to focus on. Itโ€™s the little things that count.

• @sillysassy No, the jerk got what was coming to him unfortunately.

• @FunCartel well THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That is something to be celebrated as well. It is sometimes more rare than you would anticipate!!

You are rockinโ€™ it mister!!

• @FunCartel Thanks for taking care of that. I tried, but missed.

• Good morning from the base of the Wasatch Front in the Rocky Mountains. Good morning to you, yes, you.

• Itโ€™s not what today makes you but what you make of today. Hereโ€™s to making your today the BEST YOU CAN!

• Oh @Sideon I have tears!!! YES!!! I totally align. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

โ€œTo love each other, and to eat each otherโ€™s food and say it was goodโ€

You made me think of this song
    โ€œWith you I can be myselfโ€

• OH MY!!! Mercury is in Retrograde for a minute.
    Winter is just around the corner and thoughts of a New Year approaching.
    We are still somewhat entrenched in a world wide pandemic.
    There are issues and fall backs and crazy polarized ideas.
    Yet the seasons keep reminding me there is beautiful around..... Sometimes we need a reminder to not hold on to things so tightly..... and instead just breathe. WE get to choose what we focus on.

Today I choose to spread kindness. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Donโ€™t worry be happy!

• Donโ€™t be a bystander
    Be the star of your life
    Do the best you can today
    This day will be gone but another awaits.

• @MGKelly63 what a fun profile pic!! @blisscuddles YES!!!! I love this idea.

Be the star of YOUR life!!!! UNAPOLOGETICALLY!! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’—

• @sillysassy Thanks, I had that picture made at a brewery I like going to when Iโ€™m in that area, itโ€™s a fun place to hang out.

• I love fun pictures and usernames that give off an impression of self. (silly sassy fits me pretty well!!)

I was talking with my daughter today and realized how thankful I am for this community and all that it/YOU has taught me. Sometimes I like to rush things because I am hoping for the FIX or the FIND or the AHA moment. What was beautiful this morning is I remembered to just SAVOR every moment. Not just thinking/focusing on the past/future moments that will be had but to to SAVOR the NOW!!! We all have something beautiful in our lives and we all have a part to play. We each of us contribute to this Earth School. Sometimes focusing on what other people think of us, we hesitate.

I'm thinking of @ImajenMoon and some things she spoke of.... We have MAGICAL SH!T to do!!! ๐Ÿ’—โœจ๐ŸŒž

• @sillysassy, I really like the quote you put here, I couldnโ€™t agree more, it makes perfect sense to me. We shouldnโ€™t let what others think of us dictate what we do, but rather we should be focusing on what do we want to do, and not worry about what others think.

• Does magical shit surprise you and come out of unexpected orifices?

• Good morning, lovely people.

• @FunCartel ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ Omgosh.... You are Killin me!!!! Truth be told...... SOMETIMES it comes from unexpected places!!!! hahahhahahaha Oh my. You are my favorite, funniest, Cartel type of human.

@Sideon I LOVE THAT..... LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT!!!!!!!! I of course have a few tears over here. That was so beautiful. It reminds me of the water in the stream.....

Let it all flow over us and appreciate it whilst it is near, but lets not try and hold it too tightly so we can pass on the beautiful to someone else and experience the next thing that is coming down the river. ๐Ÿ’—

• I had to steal this from @OxytocinPotion because it was so darn cute!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚