POSITIVE VIBES I send to YOU!! ๐Ÿช

Comments

• @Melomaniac9 GOOD FOR YOU!!! It is such an important lesson but so difficult at times. Funny how sometimes we have a strong ability to find goodness all around but struggle to see the beautiful within? YAY that you are on a new path and still interested in learning!!! I love that! :) Its not always easy to change our patterns or bad behavior but WOW what waits on the other side is AMAZING!!!

• I love that there is space to find kindness and positivity if we are interested in looking for it. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’— Every month should be a "We can all choose kindness" month!

• and...

You can...

If for no other reason...

• edited July 2021

@sillysassy & @quixotic_life Awww you guys my hearts so happy reading theseโ˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚

• Right back at you @Melomaniac9 ๐Ÿฅฐ

• This thread has me summoning my inner Jon Lennon.

"Who do you think you are? A super star? Will right you are! We all shine on"
    ~Jon Lennon ( Instant Karma )

Shine on my cuddle comfort friends

• @sunshine77

"Who do you think you are? A super star? Will >right you are! We all shine on"
    ~Jon Lennon ( Instant Karma )

We are all SUPERSTARs๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚

• Guacamole or cheese sauce. Melomaniac9 that post made me smile and it made me hungry for Mexican food. ๐Ÿฅ‘๐ŸŒฎ

• Omgosh!!!!! I love these!!!! I have so many smiles. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐโ˜€๏ธ

You are al putting so much sunshine in the world.

โ€œYou donโ€™t understand LIFE!โ€

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ

@quixotic_life i really appreciate the breakdown in the spoiler. So true about what a smile can do. JUST A SMILE!!! It also keeps those cheek muscles tight instead of all wrinkly and sad from frowning. Laughter uses up so many calories too!!! This way we wonโ€™t be like those grumpy old men! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Always share your smile & be kind!
    You have no clue what that person is struggling with and maybe your act of kindness is the thing they are looking for to change their day!
    And also give compliments freely ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

• Ooooh... @CharlesThePoet ~ I LOVE THAT!! โ˜

• @quixotic_life your posts are always so significantly timed!!! I live them๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ˜˜

• ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘

• @Melomaniac9 Iโ€™m loving you last post it is sooo true ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐ŸŒŒ โ™ฅ๏ธ

• Awwwwwww @Melomaniac9 I absolutely adore that pic. You are so right...... Just being able to say I am here for what YOU need? Instead of running around for the band-aid or any other crazy thing. I LOVE THAT!!!

"I will put the world on hold for a few minutes or hours. What do you need most from me right now this minute??" ๐Ÿ’—

• "I will put the world on hold for a few minutes or hours. What do you need most from me right now this minute??" ๐Ÿ’—

Change for the vending machine

• @CharlesThePoet This is so fantastic to remember!!!! Life IS about creating yourself. The BEST version of yourself.

@FunCartel

• Smiling in your brother's face is charity

• Wow..... Everyday we can focus on the ugliness and add more of that or we can focus on some ways to add kindness and joy to the mix. We can't get rid of the ick but we can sure use love to help heal the wounds. A wise one posted in another thread.... We are all in this as humans. Not perfect creatures, but valuable, loveable, imperfect souls. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—

• @sillysassy Your presence here is like sunshine coming out from behind a cloud, and is enthusiastically welcomed!

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

@sillysassy May I respectfully tacklehug you? Nice to see you!

• @JoyfulHeart That was an unfortunate line break in your post. I thought @sillysassyโ€™s presence was coming out your behind.

Itโ€™s like her presence disappeared like a fart in the wind.

• @FunCartel ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Since my display breaks the line differently, I suggest that it is your display width that is unfortunate!