POSITIVE VIBES I send to YOU!! πŸͺ

Comments

• πŸ˜ŠπŸ€³πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ€³πŸ“·πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€³πŸ“ΈπŸ€ͺ ~ perfect!

• @sillysassy That cat meme, lol =) And fall is my favorite season of the year. I like the cooler temperatures and the colors of the leaves.

• @Sideon Cats are easy to please :)

• The number of times I've refreshed this, in the last couple of days, is possibly close to the triple digits... It makes me smile so I figured I'd share it widely ~ Hope it does the same for you. πŸ₯°

• Because I figure I'm not alone in wishing a mess of positivity would aggressively invade my space...

Really though... I wish you all the sweet feelings of connection and comfort tonight and beyond...

~β™‘ ~

• We made it through 2020. let's get the good vibes going early for 2021

• OMGOSH!!!!! I have missed all sorts of beautiful stuff!!!! πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ So much loveliness to look through.

Thank you for all the fantastic reminders.

I am just jumping on for a minute to say hello and send out all sorts of hugs and love! :)

• @sillysassy - this makes me smile. Glad to see you back.

• Awwwww @Sideon πŸ₯°

YOU make my heart smile!!!! YOU are heroic!!

• Oh my..... Here’s some Saturday Morning LOVELINESS!!!! πŸŒˆβ˜€οΈπŸ’«
    No WONDER I love looking at sunrise and sunsets!! (Moon rise too actually πŸ˜‚)

• HAPPY FRIYAY TO ALL Y’ALL!!!

• It’s a sunny Monday where I am. β˜€οΈπŸ’«πŸ˜Š SUNSHINE vibes to all and hugs from afar.

• HAPPY FRIYAY!!!! Wow... There is so much HAPPINESS IN MY HEART! How do I get to be so lucky?!?!??!?!
    Hope everyone out there in CC land is looking forward to some shenanigans this weekend!

• Because of the HAPPY NEWCOMER @22cuddle I have been reminded of beautiful things. Think of the PREVIOUS POST as a Precursor..... sort of a Friday EVE kind of thing. πŸ’—πŸ₯°πŸŒˆ

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Now this is a post I'm always happy to see resurrected! :relaxed:

• edited July 2021

I disagree with this thread and would like to engage someone in an argument. Come at me

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)
    edited July 2021

@MCcuddles2 HOW DARE :joy:

• Way to go @MCcuddles2 for speaking your truth!!! So happy for you!!!

All feelings matter!! πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’•

• @sillysassy I am offended that you are trying to decide for me which of my feelings matter.

• @sillysassy πŸ€—πŸ’ž

• edited July 2021

@FunCartel omgosh!!! That psychedelic DNA trail in the back makes me so emotional!!! I will validate all of your feelings as well!!! But of course you are welcome to feel offended if you choose. @MCcuddles2 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• There have been a few things popping up in the threads recently

(NOOOOOOOOOO notanotherbonerthreadthankgoodness!)

I wanted to give a little shout out today. Hopefully we will choose to speak kindness....
    Not only to others, but to YOURSELF as well!!! πŸ’—πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°

• True! I’m learning to talk to myself the same way I talk to people I adore and not some meanie admonishing myself.