POSITIVE VIBES I send to YOU!! πŸͺ

Comments

• What a beautiful thread...I smiled reading each and every bit of love and beauty you found in the world that is ours.🌺🌺🌺

• Awwwwwwwwww @quixotic_life I have tears!!!! YES!!!!! omgosh. yes. Perfectly imperfect. STILL GREAT!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

Omgosh. @littermate SPOT THE FRICK ON. THIS is my mantra. ❀️

Thank you @Sapio8469 THIS is my happy place. 😊 What a FANTASTIC PROFILE!!!! IRELAND in your sights AND you got to connect with Happy Bear...... Awwwwwww That must be a happy happy place. Thank you for being a part of this world.

The power behind a kind smile, eye contact, touch, soft words or simply a small act of kindness can often times be that one little piece of encouragement that is needed to return to a productive way of life.

• And now for something completely different. Follow these instructions:

Take out a blanket piece of paper and get a pen or pencil. Or open Word/Notepad. Set a timer for 5 minutes. Read the image below. At the top of your page, write "Say something nice about yourself. I am...", and complete the sentence. Keep filling in the blank for "I am..." for the remainder of time. Go.

• I just loaded a big trailer with all my stuff and had an "I love myself" attack about how freaking strong I am and how much I can power through in a day. So @Sideon, I am a burly warrior love monster!

• πŸ’ž @Sideon ~ I'm setting an intentional alarm for this for tomorrow! Because right now my sentence is, "I am sleepy and it's okay to stay right where I am, without judgment, curled up with my stinky little snuggle pup under a heap of blankets, while slowly drifting off towards a needed sleep cycle."

• This is one of my FAV’s from one of my most favorite people. Love the intention. PERFECT TIMING!!! πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ’—

• Ok. One more before I take a little hiatus. πŸ˜‚

• β€œYou dance love, and you dance joy, and you dance dreams. And I know if I can make you smile by jumping over a couple of couches or running through a rainstorm, then I’ll be very glad..." - Gene Kelly, 1952

• @Sideon ~ This just came up in a search I was doing for a Giant Pumpkin Festival! πŸ’—

• I just sent the following to a co-worker, and thought (although directed to her), I feel everyone could use the reminder ~ myself included.

Posted with love...

I hope you can take minute to read this, and to reread it whenever you might need a reality check...

As you consider giving grace and reassurance to others who are struggling under all the weights of the world (the pandemic, political underhandedness and unrest, BLM, rioting/anarchy, LGBTQ+ setbacks and moves to disenfranchise others, wildfires/natural disasters, unfamiliar ways of doing things, systems crashing, things that are changing beyond our control, no end in sight, etc.) not to mention having to sheppard children through this hell-scape as well... that you afford yourself that same care and compassion.

Everything is sucking for everyone.
    [full stop/period]

β™‘

The standards we held ourselves to in the past, are completely unrealistic now. We're all deserving of a complete mindset restructuring in order to actualize some degree of feeling capable, successful and worthy of our own, and other's, acceptance for where we're at in any given moment. This includes me and it includes you too!

Also, here's a pic for you for today (or any day!) to share with your hubby Cuddle Buddy (nsfw?)...

• edited October 2020

• @littermate ~ I love this! Hope you don't mind me snagging this idea to use in one of my math groups! πŸ₯°

• @quixotic_life Go for it. It's my daughter's art from when she was little. So all credit goes to her! <3

• Last night I had a cuddle session planned. The client was highly inappropriate and I had to kick him out. He left with a really angry look and a lot of negative energy. Since then, I’ve been having horrible luck. Thanks for the positive energy. I really needed it!

• edited October 2020

@Miabear ~ Sorry to hear that happened but glad you're safe.

PS ~ I hope you were able to report him. πŸ’“

• Thanks for the good vibes, everyone. Sending you some more :)

• Quick ~ Get up, go look in a mirror, smile and (out loud) say something nice to you ~ You deserve to hear it! πŸ₯°

• Awwwwwww I LOVE it!!!!!! This is so full of warm fuzzies. GENE KELLY!!!!!! Omgosh. Love love love.

@quixotic_life I had to steal your pic from another thread. It completely hit home today.

• Yay! @sillysassy! Great spot for it!!! πŸ₯°

• You guys all make me smile and laugh. 🧑🧑🧑
    And it’s hard to eat when you snuggle..... maybe I need to double the snuggles!!! πŸ˜‚

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

@sillysassy this is the perfect thread for you. You always bring such positivity and warmth to the forums. Even the smile in your pic just says "Relax. It's all ok." (I was going to PM this to you for a while now, but... Oh well. Here it is!)

• Awwwwwww @creedhands you are so sweet. :) Thank you for your kind words. I love the PIZZA in your profile!!! Maybe THAT is my favorite snack for @MissAdventurous 30 days of thankfulness thread!!!

We need a β€œRELAX, eat pizza” πŸ˜‚

• Because, yeah.

• @quixotic_life - You got out of bed and climbed a tree? Go you. :p

• edited November 2020

hahahhahaha you guys...... SOOOOOOOO True..... I am COMPLETELY ADULTING today..... ugh.
    Here's a lovely story. Whether its true or not I could see some of our lovely educators doing something so insightful.
    (I see this like CRAZY on the site..... Remembering to take care of ourselves but by offering kindness and comfort to others we ALL win!!) πŸ’“

A wise teacher once brought balloons to school, told her pupils to blow them up and write their name on one. After the children tossed their balloons into the hall, the teacher moved through the hall mixing them all up.
    The kids were given five minutes to find the balloon with their name on it, but though they searched frantically, no one found their own balloon. Then the teacher told them to take the balloon closest to them and give it to the person whose name was on it. In less than two minutes, everyone was holding their own balloon.
    The teacher said to the children, β€œThese balloons are like happiness. We won't find it when we're only searching for our own. But if we care about someone else's happiness...it will ultimately help us find our own.” The same can be said of sharing warmth and comfort. The more we offer our warmth and comfort to others, the more we wind up giving it to ourselves.