Describe Yourself Using Fictional Characters.

2»

Comments

• Jeremy Hillary Boob, because of his positive outlook.

• Doctor Gregory House, and Thanos.

• I love all the Firefly characters folks are mentioning! Go Browncoats!!!

As for me, I've always seen myself as Princess Mononoke.

• Leonardo DaVinci, Bob Dylan, and Bilbo Baggins. In times of crisis, I ask myself; "WWJBD" (What would James Bond do?)

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@SensitiveMinds: ...Well, now. I didn't know Leonardo and Dylan were fictional. The things one does learn online.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

Elmer Fudd:
    Kweedhands is a stewa cuddwa with nice mannaws. Unwike that wascawy wabbit! Ooooo! That wabbit makes me so angwy!

• It is not really an easy question because we see ourselves different than others see us . And its like giving yourself a nickname . You dont do that. Other people give you a nickname. Otherwise its just weird.

• @cualtzin (subthread) For you I'm adding Chakotay for both appearance and personality. I do think I'm more K'Ehleyr than Worf (sub-subthread only use Klingon characters)
    @UltimateChungus Thanks for starting this thread. Harlan Ellison wrote my favorite ST episode, The City on the Edge of Forever. Had not realized he passed to an alternate reality in 2018. Let's pour out a Romulan ale.

• [Deleted User]AshleysEmbrace (deleted user)

-Princess Poppy (Trolls) "its hug time!" Plus I was saying "life is all cupcakes and rainbows" years before that movie came out. I was shocked when I heard them say it lol.
    -Ariel (The Little Mermaid) stubborn, can't stay put, got a little bit of an attitude lol
    -Phoebe Buffey (Friends) quirky, honest even when it's hard to say, into energy work

• Hmmm if I'm being honest with myself and by extension y'all... Jokey Smurf and Hank McCoy. I don't take anything nonessential TOO seriously, am just as happy to lol at myself as everyone else, have some (ok a LOT) of nerdy tendencies and most of the trouble I've gotten into in my life has been standing up for my beliefs or in defense of others. Yeah yeah I said MOST there's a healthy dash of youthful stupidity in there as well I don't hide it lol.

• edited December 2020

A mix of:
    Sam from Lord of the Rings.
    Meg from Disney’s Hercules.
    Jiminy Cricket from Pinocchio.
    Hawkeye from Avengers.
    And G.I. Jane.

• edited December 2020

Katniss everdeen from hunger games.i dont know how to shoot a bow and arrow but i come from a lower income neighborhood and feel connected to her natural sense for survival. And i want to shoot a bow and arrow lol. Just fealt connected to her in spirit.

• [Deleted User]NoThankYou (deleted user)

I chose a lot of female characters that I can relate to or want to be like. The list is of quirky, funny, strong, brave women. Each woman has her own way of being charming, powerful, magnetic and dynamic. I love how they are all confident in their characteristics, vulnerable and beautiful at the same time. Each one has so many qualities that I adore. I can only strive to be like these fictional characters.

Here we go; Katniss Everdeen/Hunger Games, Monica Gellar and Phoebe Buffay/Friends, Amy Farrah Fowler/Big Bang Theory, Elizabeth Harmon/Queens Gambit, Deputy Raineesha Williams/Reno 911, Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot vibes), Fat Amy/Pitch Perfect, Maria von Trapp (Sound of Music and based on a true story), Marry Poppins, Daenerys Targaryen/GoT. I think I will like more women from Game of Throne, but I’m just starting it. Mary Katherine Gallagher/SNL, Pademé Amidala/Star Wars, Denise Huxtable, Rudy Huxtable, Clair Huxtable, Olivia Kendall/All from The Cosby Show, Marie Barone/Everybody Loves Raymond, Lagertha/Vikings, Delores Van Cartier/Sister Act, The Little Mermaid, Nine Ball and Constance/Oceans 8, Kelly Kapoor and Erin Hanson/The Office, Mary Bell/Tin Cup, Kathleen Kelly/You’ve Got Mail, Vivian Ward/pretty Woman, Mrs. “Kitty Kat” Cleary/Wedding Crashers, Lily Owens/The Secret Life of Bees, Merida/Brave, Truvy Jones, Annelle Dupuy Desoto, and “Ouiser” Boudreaux/Steel Magnolias, Margaret Tate/The Proposal... the list could go on and on

• @pmvines You are absolutely right. I went to a predominantly African American school my first three years of high school and my AA teammates nicknamed me Ghost—first on the football team then on the baseball team they put Casper on the back of my jersey (with my permission much to my mother’s chagrin). You gotta fit in to get in. I thought it was funny then and still do now but it is amazing how many white people I know think it’s racist I was called that.

• I think I need to change my answer!!
    This is pretty much me to a T lmao (you'll want the sound on, warning excessive cuteness)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/furry/comments/k51jt8/did_you_say_cuddles/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

• Rat from Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Gary from The Last American Virgin.

• Personally I am a lot like Ginny Weasley, and the 11th Doctor