What is this place to you?

edited March 2018 in General

@Scarlette said here: "I feel like after all these years I've finally found my tribe"

@ivlegend said here: "Welcome to the family"

What is Cuddle Comfort and the cuddling community to you?

For me I'll just say: I love you guys and I'm very glad to have found you. :)

(And why don't most of you live closer?!)

Comments

• I'll be the negative Nelly. Some days I feel like I've finally found my flock of like-colored sheep, but I'm trying to figure out which ones are actually wolves under the sheep's clothing.

• [Deleted User]czw787 (deleted user)

It's where I thought I found the best girl in the world amd instead she hurt me

• This has become a pretty legit place to meet folks , mostly not in person but have made decent connections and consider some to be friends who I speak with outside of this site. I have also gotten to meet a few which has been great ! It's nice to have a community of folks who you don't have to explain yourself to .

• edited March 2018

Like anything, it's all about the energy we put into something.

1: Some days I may read the forums and spend more time rolling my eyes about strange, straight, bizarre expectations that somehow women owe men a response, date, kiss, something/anything because they have a penis. Or it's 5th grade again, and suddenly everyone's talking about erections.

2: Some days I am breaking a keyboard with my forehead because of the lazy profiles with zero detail or photos which invariably turn into trolls. See example #1, above.

3: On rare, but invaluable days, there are enlightened, kind, and compassionate posts or messages from men and women that have differentiated this as a cuddling versus dating site. These are the people and messages that keep me coming back. These are the days the show the community and commonalities for the pros and non pros.

• This site has been a place for me to learn and find people who like myself are just looking for affection and unconditional love ? I'm happy I have been able to meet so many awesome people (online and in person) and I can't wait to continue this journey!

• This place is somewhere where i pop into from time to time when a married guy messages me for a cuddle, usually he has no pics so i ignore him. Sometimes i was chatting to guys with pics, untilmy ex messaged me on here and it put me off using the site.
    Also used to chat to one person regular, he knows who he is. :D

• @feir Very good to see you when you do decide to pop back in!

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Great place to find a girlfrien--- erm....I mean cuddle buddy.

:3

• edited April 2018

A google search that actually had a result i was looking for. Finding places like this is like finding an uncontacted tribe of people who do things slightly differently than the rest of the world. Am I right? :sunglasses:

TT

• this place to me is a community of like minded people who value being held, the sense of nurturing, being connected by cuddling, who share in the mindfulness of communicating what they want; and are looking for a respectful connection through touch.
    glad to be part of it :blush:

• I echo the comments above. It is refreshing to know that there are others who seek real, meaningful emotional connections with others without all the "extra" of dating/one night stands,etc. Humans are meant to be social creatures, yet it seems as more and more technology is in front of us more hours of the day, it is refreshing to know that society is not coming completely disconnected from the reality that we need touch to survive.

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

Personally I like cuddles, snuggles, and hugs. It's nice to be part of a community which also likes these things as well. :) I honestly which I had known about this years ago. But at least I know about it now.