To all my friends and non friends

edited March 2020 in General

I want to give a big hug and show of support and love to all my friends as well as non friends on here. We are all affected by what is going on in the world in one capacity or another. I hope everybody is doing as well as can be expected, and that you are taking care of yourselves and your loved ones. I encourage everyone to reach out to people and stay connected. Reach out to people who you otherwise might not. We all need to feel love and support right now.

Comments

• @pmvines Awesome post idea! I also wish my friends and non friends well, during these tough times. I hope that they are all appreciating life, quality of life and spending time with important people!

• Great idea @pmvines! I hope that each of you are loved and cared for during this time. We have an amazing community here.

• @ILikeWarmHugs @FishCuddles stay safe and sane . Not easy fo be normal in an abnormal situation but try to be

• You guys are giving me the feels! Sending love!!

• @littermate sending love your way as well

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

@pmvines Thanks for this. Finding this site was no coincidence, for me, at this time. SO grateful for the encouragement, engagement, and mutual support that runs through here like a river!
    It's good that we can be here, happily smushed up together, during this time--friends and non-friends alike!
    Imajen

• [Deleted User]acer12 (deleted user)

• @pmvines Thank you for posting! Love this!

I believe that in the quantum entanglement, sending love even through virtual sessions and on the forums gets to that person and they feel it. We are all one and I truly believe it.

I intentionally send you my love through the One that gives me an overflow of love, peace, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, will power and gentleness!

• Amen @pmvines

Bravo to @SouthFlorida4U for bringing Quantum Mechanics into the mix! :)

• Love this! Hugs 🤗🥰

• Great Post @pmvines .
    No one should feel alone going through all the overwhelming events of the day. Extending opens arms, hugs, and the warmest of embraces to all is a clear message of the positivity of this community. This cuddle community makes the world a little smaller one embrace, one affirming message, and one connection at a time.

• @pmvines you're 2 sweet ❤❤😻✌

• @Lisa2476 love that pic 😍 it reminds me of my cat and dog

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited June 2020

Practice what you preach!

Practice it with those who repel as well as those who attract .

Practice it with the subconscious biases and assumptions each makes of another whose life and persona is unknown, or misunderstood.

Practice it with the person who reaches out to you with kindness whom you ignore with blind disdain.

Practice it with the person whose skin or nationality or Creed or life experiences and cultural conditioning is different from yours.

Otherwise all this is just hot trendful emotional meaningless talk that speaks to the few matterable connected minds and souls that form part of the choir or chorus of digital "friends" and "acquaintances" .

Killing with kindness is always a clever convenience.

What's new?

• edited June 2020

All my love to everyone

• Thanks for the posts, I enjoy reading these even if I don't always have input. These are very trying times and I know I have been through several emotional rollercoasters so I am grateful to be part of this community and easily can chime in and feel like I have vitual acquaintances and non friend friends lol.

• Virtual hugs all around.