Signs you might be a cuddler

edited February 2018 in General

Some indications you might be a cuddler ...

-- When you see people walking by, you imagine what it would be like to cuddle them.

-- When stopped at lights in the car, you unconsciously caress the steering wheel.

-- When you buy a new shirt, you consider how it would feel to someone cuddling you.

-- When stressed, you relax by daydreaming about your last cuddle.

-- When you see public displays of affection, you check out their technique.

-- You believe most global conflicts would be resolved if they would just send some professional cuddlers in.

-- The word "oxytocin" gives you a dreamy look in your eyes.

-- When you meet a new friend for coffee, you start by going over the boundaries with them.

-- A hug that goes for more than ten seconds doesn't make you feel awkward at all.

-- After someone gives you a hug, you offer to try a few more positions.

Any others?

Comments

• Good list, I like it.
    You mentioned "daydreaming", but how about actual dreaming?
    The night before a session appointment, I actually dreamed that my cuddle pro was at my place and we were about to cuddle. For some reason though I woke up before we started! But this was one time when my dream did come true, as she came that day and we had a nice session. I told her about my dream.

• I'm guilty of so many of these! I really do even think about which shirt I'll wear that feels soft for a better cuddle session Lol

--When visiting someones home you make mental notes of if the couch is large enough and comfortable enough to cuddle up on

--When you make a monthly budget just for hiring a Pro cuddle

--When you hear the word "cuddle puddle" you start thinking of names of people you'd want to join in

--When you and someone you're cuddled up with can be doing completely separate things (i.e. reading, gaming, watching a show), but you prefer being cuddled up with each other over sitting apart

--When you plan to a cuddle days, weeks, or months in advance with someone and just the thought of it, of getting to cuddle up, can make you smile

--When you sleep better after a great cuddle session

• [Deleted User]Softsupport (deleted user)

Cuddle puddle ....never heard of it but love it. I am so using that.

• @calineur I've had dreams about cuddles before. For me they are the best dreams and one of the kinds of dreams I never forget upon waking. Here's another sign you might be a cuddler: when you're redecorating a room, you consider how much cuddle time you'd be likely to get out of each piece of furniture. =)

• -- A hug that goes for more than ten seconds doesn't make you feel awkward at all.
    You even pull the person closer ;)

I experienced that with a stranger, just wanted to give a goodbye hug, and felt how she enjoyed it so I pulled her closer and we enjoyed a one minute cuddle session - that was a great surprise for both of us, we really enjoyed it.

• @MucStefan - Beware, there's a fine line between an unexpected hug with a stranger and sexual harassment.

• Eeyup, guilty as charged, your honor. I fully confess to being the "Serial Cuddler" of Minnesota.

Or, I would, if I'd had any luck so far.

• [Deleted User]LynnPenn (deleted user)

When I visit someone’s house and they have a comfy blankie on the couch I have to touch the blanket if even just for a moment. Typically I will comment about how snuggly the blanket feels

• When I am laying in bed by myself after a long day trying to fall asleep but I can’t because I violated the TOS and I have to terminate my sleep session.

• @UKGuy Thanks. It surely was consensual - we talked during the hug. I never would do this without consent.
    Of course, be careful with it!

• Signs you might be a cuddler:

—you leave sticky notes with people you hugged with karma on it.

—you get in an argument at work and ban your co-worker for violating your personal TOS.

—you have a sign that says you are a cuddler.

• One or more of your profiles clearly state.

BEWARE OF CUDDLE POUNCES!!!
    (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

• You get anticipatory giddy-shivers when thinking about a cuddle date coming up...

You walk around looking a bit "too happy" for a few days after a good cuddle...

You scratch your head in bewilderment at those who can have a good cuddle within an hour session when your shortest one (that was really nice) was 3.5 hours...

When making plans with a cuddle buddy, you find yourself saying, "We should get the food to go and eat it on our way so we'll have enough snuggle time." Then realizing that the plan to eat is for after having already spent 4 hours cuddling, and will still have another 4 afterwards too...

• -- you're on this website

• [Deleted User]verona (deleted user)

When you get physically ill when u haven’t had a cuddle in forever and forever is 24 hours.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

-- you plan your road trips based on potential cuddler locations

-- you are willing to travel halfway across the country for an overnight cuddle.

--you are actually willing to pay that $200 per hour for a pro cuddler.

• Lol! @creedhands ~ Those first two are 100% me!

• Lol @creedhands @quixotic_life guilty as charged on the first two 🥰
    Been there done that will almost certainly do again... repeatedly lmao

• edited December 2020

Nice list, @respectful. The last three were my faves.

Also, congrats on having this back in circulation. TIPS HAT TO @NightShift39

• Thanks @misternatureboy but I'm really starting to feel bad that my names showing up so much as last posted Ima shush up and let some one else talk for awhile lol Hides in his plushy pillow fort

• Quit showing off your EQ, @NightShift39. 😉

• You prefer greeting people with a hug rather than a handshake

• You sometimes hold a pillow when trying to sleep

• @FlyingToaster Sometimes? That’s my nightly ritual ☺️.

• If you've ever gone to a FurCon just for the epic cuddle puddles, you might be a cuddler. Not that I'd know or anything. ;) whistles innocently

• [Deleted User]CuddleMeLater (deleted user)

@MightyMike As has been discussed repeatedly on this forum, there is no market for male pro cuddlers. Women have tons of options and will not pay to cuddle. You will most likely never get any clients. Maybe an occasional male client.