Profile Photos

[Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
Hi, I'm new here.  I'm starting to see quite a few "seductive" looking profile photos from newly registered cuddlers.  What sort of service are we "really" providing here?!  This isn't "Match.com or POF"...or is it!?  Where is the integrity of Humanity?!

Comments

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    I am creeped out by the profiles without photos. Those users shouldn't be here if they don't have pictures in their profiles. 
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    SnuggleSymmetry:  It's possible that they are "high profile" people, or they can't have their work or spouse know.  You can always request they email you a photo:-)
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Although I have my pic on here, I'm rather uncomfortable with it being on here for privacy reasons.
  • [Deleted User]paulmuaddib (deleted user)
    Being creeped out by profiles without photos is kind of silly.
    One can out whatever photo they want as a profile pic. So it doesn't prove anything ...
    ^ good luck Paul. 
  • In the early days of internet, no picture often meant no access to electronic media of oneself, but now days, it means unwilling to have your name and picture associated together on this website which may imply a low level of risk taking. IMHO, this is lower than what is generally necessary for two people to meet over the internet to cuddle. Although there are ways to compensate for this effect, it is a significant effect. The same could be said about no details on the profile page. Bottom line: how much does the member want to actually meet people. I have messaged people without profiles, but mostly because of the lack members. None of them have replied.
  • [Deleted User]Aiko (deleted user)
    I just pic a pic of my hair lol people can think I'm cousin it from the Adams family
    I'm doing just fine. But thanks for your concern haha.
    @snugglesymetry   I don't really appreciate your private message.  Your rather false wishes of good luck are not appreciated.   You're one of those people who can't handle it when someone has a difference of opinion, you have to put them down and belittle them.  I've seen your posts in other threads and its a pattern with you.    

If you have a problem then message me ^ 
  • [Deleted User]PJLion (deleted user)
    You are pretty well spot on, Flower. At least in my case. Some of us need to maintain professional discretion with our personal lives. Even though we don't cross any real boundaries, appearances can be deceiving and the general populace loves to gossip. Those of us who have worked hard to build our professional careers do not want to take the chance of putting all our time and effort at risk.
  • @Floweroflife  get off your judgmental high horse .... you state in your profile  you don't cuddle nude or in lingerie " you have respect for yourself ... so all those that choose to cuddle nude or in lingerie have no self-respect  Awwwww so  nice of you 
    edited October 2016

@FlowerofLife ..High five Lady. You stay right where you are on your personal principles.

• I think that the last two comments bring up potential issues/misunderstandings on here. On one hand, there are members who just don't get it or don't want to get it. This is a site trying to cater to non-sexual, non-relationship cuddling. On the other hand, there are some members who view certain activities such as cuddling in the nude as within these guidelines, and others who feel that such activities as clearly contrary to the expressed goal. Nobody is right here. Some people could cuddle in the nude without compromising the nonsexual goal of snuggling and there are others who this would be going to far in the direction of temptation. We can all set our own level of comfort. But I agree that simply setting your own level comfort somewhere beyond someone else's level of comfort does not mean that you don't get it.
    edited October 2016
     I am merely supporting a woman who received a rebuke for her standards. I couldn't care less if people stand on their heads while cuddling, but Flower, as a stated professional has the right to attempt to sculpt a standard for her chosen work.
  • I don't feel my pics are overly provocative. I don't cuddle nude or in lingerie and don't offer sexual services but I do post a lot of pics because I want it to be clear that I'm heavily tattooed. It's not everyone's cup of tea.
  • [Deleted User]Jennn (deleted user)
    Thanks Lesley, I'm also heavily tattooed and want people to know what they're getting into. 
  • All I can say is ladies be careful or anyone be careful for that matter the guy that raped me didn't have a profile pic either
    Just remember,  profile pics can be totally fake there's no way to verify them.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Seriously. ^^

If I want a true verification I ask for quick Skype session. 

I did have my profile pic up for the first few weeks I was here but it's down now as I'm feeling things out.

Everyone has their own reasons and pace.
  • Hi, I too don't have a profile photo because of privacy, but if someone had asked me I would share
    OMG!!! have you seen MrPleasure profile pic?!  He's showing his DICK!!!  It that allowed Mark?
    Yup she is correct, he is showing his Wiener 
    There's also a user rjanet1980 with her phone number and e mail address in her profile lol
  • [Deleted User]lotus10 (deleted user)
    Flower I to still can't believe it . OMG take he's profile down ! At least the pic .
    Suddenly my headless photos seem less strange. WAHOO!!! I mean yeah...roast the weeny.  That shouldn't be up there.  I've noticed more and more dubious profiles popping up as of late. Flag em! ^_^
    I feel like this is the best cuddling site on the internet with an amazing core group of people and this site had so much potential but it really bothers me when people use it for things other than what it's meant to be used for and this Mrpleasure guy and his dick pic need to go.
    I hope people are actually 'reporting' MrP on his profile page.  Just saying it in here might not get the Mods attention as quickly.  I'm sure most have but just tossing it out there.  This stuff should be taken down within hours of being reported.  Anyone checking out the site for the first time will get the wrong message.
    I sent a complaint right away.  Anyone else report him?  
  • [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    I met my first cuddle buddy through Reddit without seeing a picture of her. We did add each other on Facebook but at the time she didn't have any full-face pictures of herself, so I only had a vague idea of what she looked like before we met. However, she turned out to be a wonderful person and an amazing cuddle buddy so I have no regrets. I can understand why some people would be more cautious about meeting people without a profile picture, though.