Profile Photos

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
  • She is clothed, so I am OK with the picture. Note that she is also a sex coach which implies to me that she is comfortable with her sexuality and may not be judgemental about my sexuality.
    @haileyy 

what does this pic imply?
  • Come along little doggy, come along.
    @xxriaxx 

another one, secret society of half human half dog people
    @lily931

another half dog half human
  • Maybe the point is to appeal to those who like to cuddle with their pet dog, woof woof.
  • edited January 2017
    The dog graphics are a popular snapchat filter. I understand from other social media discussions that females in particular are fond of it, probably because our appearance focussed culture engenders playful self deprecation in people who are at all insecure. I believe younger women are especially vulnerable.
  • I was reading this thread and wondering what impression my pics send.

Just wanted to liven them up but didn't change the actual photos

The dog people of cuddle comfort!!!!!
    @isage

more dog people
  • Agreed, everyone has their reasons
    @spookd

and yet more dog people
    @sierria14

and even more dog people lol
  • Another way besides requesting a picture or not responding to someone without a picture is to first meet publicly.
  • Ok, am I just old-fashioned or do they pics for these two new profiles say "cuddling" to you or something else?

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/queeniecuddler
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/lizcuddler

They're both at the top of the home page in the highlighted new cuddlers area.

• Omg the profile photos and new people joining these days are insane....:( #movingbackwards lol
  • @Cuddlygal21 I was just thinking the same thing
    edited January 2017
    I heard backpages adult section was blocked a couple days ago which is interesting because several new cuddle profiles have popped up on here since then. Coincidence? I was wondering if sites like cuddle comfort will become flooded with more prostitution because of that.
  • Gotta say, I used to have a pic, but had a couple uncomfortable, borderline creepy things so removed it. Anyone I get talking to, I always offer a picture and any other info they'd like. I'm ridiculously private as well, very much in part to the fact that i'm pretty well known in my area, so naturally enjoy some anonymity when I can get it.

And I swear there's been a mass in flux of fakes lately!
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    I don't know why they don't go to Cityvibe if that's what they are actually up to.
  • So should I report those two I mentioned? Or has someone already beaten me to it? Lol.

Yeah, there's a definitely an influx of something lately. We just have to stay vigilant about reporting them.

edited January 2017
    @lizcuddler has already been deleted @queeniecuddler is still there. No one has mentioned the similarity in the two names. They both end in cuddler, had/have risqué pics, were created at the same time and had very similar profiles. 

Also check out

@vanitycuddler

Also ending with cuddler
    edited January 2017
    More dogs

@pohtaetoe
    @docgatorg did you read @thebella 's profile? It's says,

"Also offering fantasies and fetishes. Foot fetish/worship, tickling sessions, as well as sensual touch and fantasy role play. Prices vary based upon desired session and duration , starting @ $60/30 minute session. Your "ish" is my command."

Is it okay for a pro to offer these types of services?
  • edited January 2017
    Have banned queeniecuddler and have reached out to @thebella.

In regards to @vanitycuddler, I'm not sure showing off your feet  in a photo should be considered a problem.

Check out this guys name

@72bigcok