Profile Photos

Comments

• Just don't start posting pics of Donald Trump.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Docgatorb for president! 
  • Recently I had 2 guys sent me messages asking to Skype and text. Meanwhile there's no profile picture and nothing else has been filled out. They just seemed creepy. When I replied "I don't know anything about you", they either deleted their account or dropped off completely. Maybe those fields should be"required" so you can't move forward to save your account information.
  • edited November 2016
    Angela; I totally understand that perspective, but you can easily just not respond to those messages if that's something you're not comfortable with.

I have met a few people on here without getting their photo, because I am a pro and I know that desecration is needed at times. But one of my favorite clients is someone on here without a photo. I'm actually really happy I didn't just ignore him because he didn't feel comfortable showing himself.
    Another thing is that this site is to feel loved and happy and sadly some people don't want to show themselves because they don't feel happy with themselves and they way they look.., and people on the internet well they can be mean and point out their flaws, and that's just messed up :/ everyone should feel loved... 
    I accept anyone to come get love and cuddles as long as they are respectful through messages.

• I can too understand the apprehensiveness of profile that has no face to attach to, but I also am understanding why some chose not to. It doesn't make that person any less worth to get to know. I've taken time to get to know someone and expressed no pressure to show a picture and they turned to to be very sweet and likable.
    I also wouldn't judge on a more provocative photo, I think as long everyone knows to treat the site like what doc said, as platonic cuddling.
    With or without, there is nothing wrong to throw a little caution to the wind, you really don't know who you're meeting until you actually decide to meet. Everyone should take time to get to know someone they're interested in. Personally I feel this place is pretty safe and the people here are just normal people that need a little affection. Some are rather outgoing and some are a bit reserved, even as much as being too shy to show their picture, but there could still be other reasons, also like what Flower said.

Brandi, you're awesome, that's the kind of attitude I like.
  • [Deleted User]cuddlesofcurves (deleted user)
    For me a have a very super strict security policy, if anyone would like to know what it is please message me and I'd be happy to give it to u.

My security steps that I put in places are pretty full proof.. and easy. Im a pretty cautious cat and since we can't really get to know these people before we cuddle with them all the time I feel like my security policies and procedures are extremely warranted and the best way to stay safe and one more time I would gladly freely give out my steps and procedures to anybody that wants them that's a pro. I want the others to be safe as well
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @cuddlesofcurves A great way to get to know someone a little before a cuddle session is a phone call ;-p
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    Check out Penelope1
  • ^ just came to say the same thing actually, floweroflife. I just reported the profile.
  • CJSF as well...
    Cjsf has been deleted and what did I miss with penelope1? I looked at her profile and it's just a generic picture.
  • [Deleted User]hugsnheals (deleted user)
    @harleybabe, I'm so sorry that happened!  That's seriously not ok.  I hope you've got support.  <3
    @saraas ass picture
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    @saraas probably a hooker or scammer. 
  • lol the site should pay us for monitoring their site xD
    edited November 2016
    @rachr and

@julie_ferrel

same person? Or am I crazy?
  • [Deleted User]PatchworkMan (deleted user)
    Good catch, Morpheus. I have no idea why someone would claim Perris as home, however.
  • take a look at @Rose1024
    Most likely a fake
  • [Deleted User]Aiko (deleted user)
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    The last one should have come with a warning. Oy!  
    We need to keep this one going. Pleas tag all the crazy profile photos.
  • When anyone wants to discuss the contents in the profile of somebody, could you post a link? I don't know how to search for a profile by member name. Or, if you know how to search that way, could you tell ,me?
  • edited December 2016
    You just enter the member name straight after cuddlecomfort.com/ in your address bar.

It looks like most people are linking to accounts but have since been removed, primarily by me.

• It's like having a virtual group of moderators! I'm ready for more.
  • Yeah every profile that was mentioned in the other discussion I made it a point to remove the account. I like seeing so many people care about the sanctity of cuddling <3 if we treat this space with respect, hopefully others will too.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    This here town won't tolerate tomfoolery.

Rabble-rousers will be quickly dealt with, ya hear?

*tips hat and rides off into the sunset*
  • the petty arguments get us nowhere, it is illegal to sell sex posing to be a professional cuddler, period. doesnt matter what the picture looks like, it matters what the cuddler offers for money, plain and simple.
    @serena5 All arguments aside, we've pointed out a few dick pics and got those dicks banned lol
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Doesn't matter what the pix look like?? 

How are d!ck pix a petty argument?

Where are the emoticons? I need emoticons!!! ^_^