CHEERS to Mods having the ability to BOOT!!!!!! πŸ‘ˆπŸ₯ΎπŸ‘‰

"EXIT stage left or stage right but let me show you the door!" You don't have to go home but you CAN'T STAY HERE!!

I know I have mentioned it NUMEROUS TIMES how much I appreciate our fabulous MODS and their desire to help keep our community fabulous and thriving.

These VOLUNTEERS are in my mind being extremely kind and selfless babysitting all of the topics, users, JERKS, and forum rules.

Thank you for YOU!!!!!

Β«13

Comments

• πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ†

• Hell yea!!! Cheers to the mods!!!
    And welcome back Sideon!!!!
    πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• edited January 2022

Woo-hoo! Love the work they do and they've done in the past! Tireless work to protect this community.

• Sometimes a troll needs to be MODified!

Thanks for volunteering your time and your mental energy to help keep this forum healthy!!

• edited January 2022

After over 30 years (!) on various internet boards and fora, good moderation is essential to a happy board. I for one welcome our new moderation overlords

• @sillysassy thank you for reminding us about our awesome moderator staff.

Thank you all who have stepped up to serve as a moderator. Your efforts are super appreciated and not taken for granted πŸ‘

• Omgosh @Spud424 I TOTALLY just laughed OUT LOUD!!!!!

I am 100% stealing that image!!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @Mods - Since you are not paid by the site owner(s), please post your Ca$h app and/or Venmo usernames here so that we can donate to you as a way of saying thanks for your moderation.

• @Mods - Since you are not paid by the site owner(s), please post your Ca$h app and/or Venmo usernames here so that we can donate to you as a way of saying thanks for your moderation.

I second this! We would like some way to show our appreciation.

• Staaaaahp.

You guys.

I'm here because I want to be, not because I have to be. If I didn't like the space, the ideas/ideals, and good peeps, I wouldn't be here.

But if we ever meet up, I'm a fan of coffee (and tequila, and good whiskey) and breaking bread together.

• ahem.... Mr. Sideon.....

I believe I said ALLLLLLLLLLLLL moderators...... I know you think you might have a LOT of fabulous personalities....... butttttttttttttt.......... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I mean.... I know that I KNOW its all about you and my extreme joy in having YOU back which also means you are doing well.......... I'm just glad you are willing to bring down the hammer as quickly as you did!!!

I can personally attest to the tequila and whiskey part πŸ’—

• Hear hear πŸ™‚β€οΈ

• If we could send them all the cookies.... All the coffee..... All the good things...... If only.... We will get to see some of them at the Meet and Greet in ST. LOUIS!!!! πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ₯°

Holy Moley!!! Lightning fast!! @Sideon is kicking β€˜β€˜em out faster than you can do a β€œdo-si-do”

• Thanks, all. Just bring me some chocolate when you come to St. Louis. ;-)

• I've been a mod on different sites over the years and it can tend to be a stressful and thankless (most often volunteer) job, so yes, thank you, mods!

• Boom! Problematic threads taken down instantly!

• @Sideon and another hat of his ! Looking good cowboy 🀠!

• @sideon, coffee + tequila + whiskey sounds like a recipe for diarrhea. Proceed with caution.

• edited January 2022

⭐️ Thank you, mod squad! ⭐️

• edited January 2022

Awe!!!❀️Thank you to all!!!πŸ€—I have met some of you and looking forward to meeting many more! Good food and or drink would be fun too!

• Well πŸ₯³ and πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to y'all for banning someone before I even saw the ick they'd dropped in my inbox. Which means he was also gross to others ~ So good job to those who reported him too!!
    Whoot!! Go team!! πŸ“£

• @BellaSera - all those things, yes, but not at the same time. Sense and sensibility and all. It's not like I'm a college frat boy. Nor ever was.

@quixotic_life - the "ick." That is SUCH a good word for it.

• Sideon = The Hammer

• πŸ›  Yes πŸ‘†

• [Deleted User]BryanScorpio7 (deleted user)

Thank you mods!! I love this community! :)

• And again…. @Sideon slays and QUICK!!