Inappropriate profiles

Comments

• edited January 2020

There's reason to be suspicious but not high enough confidence for a ban. That could change quickly though.

• So what's wrong ? Apart from the typos.
    "Sunnglebunnie"

• @geoff1000 with this being a platonic site, any kind of wording that has sexual wording or even something that could be misconstrued as sexual is seen as suspicious. Her bio says she has a little freak in her. That immediately screamed to me that she’s wild or kinky or literally is freaky. If I think that, I can only imagine what others will think. It’s certainly timid compared to the outlandish things people put on theirs but we have to keep looking into any that are suspicious, like this one.

• "while Men"

🤨

• Hahaha. I'm so dopey I looked at it and thought the same thing, what's the big deal? I'm freaky too. And I like to cuddle while men too.

• I have to laugh at some of the pic's & profiles. I see some that state, there age group, 31-35, or 18-21, sure sounds like they are looking for more then a cuddle !!! And the ones that they do DRUGS !!!!

• @waynewv You know they do drugs and are looking for more than a cuddle based on age??? How big is that pitchfork you carry Mr. Cotton Mather?

• @FunCartel what conclusion do you draw from profiles saying 420 friendly ?

• @Groucho I say bring it on!

• Yeah 420 friendly is everywhere. I don’t understand the desire to share that. Unless 420 friendly secretly means I’ll have some weed with me but let’s do some cocaine!

• Weed is like wine now, some people share they like to drink wine, why not weed too? It's legal here so it's no big deal.

• Some people don't like smoke, regardless of the chemical. If someone likes to smoke weed enough that they want it a part of the cuddle, definitely appropriately to indicate "420 friendly".

• edited February 2020

So a person that indicates 420 friendly a sensitive to odor person wouldn’t consider cuddle a with them?

• Weed isn't like Cigarettes, you can't smell it on a person unless they just finished.

• At work an email was sent out recently reminding everyone that while certain drugs may become legalized by some states, they're not necessarily Federally-legal, so as Federal employees, we should abstain. They may also bring drug-sniffing dogs through the office from time to time... I don't smoke or do drugs other than homebrew hard cider, so I'd want to know if a cuddler was 420-friendly. I have no clue what level of trace amounts would trigger a drug dog, and I really don't want to find out the hard way.

• I don't think 420 friendly means their smoking during a cuddle. It just means that they do occasionally use the substance same as cigarettes or alcohol which people have listed on their profile, they use it maybe just not during a cuddle. Some people would rather not cuddle with people who smoke anything if it's not during a cuddle.

• Yeah, I didn't mean smoking during a cuddle, so much as transfer of residue via clothing or furniture. Maybe that wouldn't be detectable at all. Maybe I'm just overly paranoid...

• It's like many characteristics of a person that some people might want to know in advance. If that makes someone not want to cuddle with you, do you really want to cuddle with them anyway? 🤷

• I am 420 friendly and do state it. as I live in a region that is legal to do and grow. I never smoke before or during a session ever. I don't even smoke in the main part of my home so it never ends up being a problem to a client.

It's not something that will linger on you if it is not a problem to begin with by smoking anytime near to the session.

My home is my work space not just for cuddling, but when I'm in town working for the law office and I've never had a complaint, it's just about respecting the client and being aware of others, common courtesy.

• 420 friendly does not mean blowing clouds while cuddling; it does not even mean the person gets high. It means they Tolerate it and some may even do it. It also means if they are stoned and sitting on the bed, looking around and ask, “Where is the bed?” the other person would understand.

• @FunCartel
    I have often lost a piece of paper, only to find out that I am writing on the back of it. I wish that I could blame that on a lifetime of severe cannabis use. 😀

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

...Dang. You and me both, @geoff1000. It'd sure be nice to have something to blame for my memory issues, but not only am I as straight edge as a ruler, I'm not even that old yet. Well, I guess I can wait a while. My excuse is coming.

• [Deleted User]brotothenight17 (deleted user)

We have become oversensitized

• @Cuddlebugulous1
    Lian : is banned, looks like the moderators agreed.

• edited February 2020

Couldn’t copy the profile correctly

• @geoff1000

The profile had a suggestive cleavage picture with no visible face. Then the profile mentioned the type of underwear that she wears. There was also some questionable wording that might have implied a bit more than cuddling.

• @Cuddlebugulous1
    Good call.
    Mentioning underwear type ( or lack of it ) is definitely suspect.

• I don’t think that profile suggested anything less than inappropriate

This discussion has been locked.