Feeling like you been rejected because of your race..

124»

Comments

• @DaringSprinter I don't have a personal vendetta against anyone and I'm sorry you feel that way.

• edited November 2022

• @PrettyLuv and @DaringSprinter - mutual gag order. Do not tag or engage further in the forums for the next 30 days.

• edited November 2022

@ninjaturtle - That's awesome. Does that mean you have four different social modes: friendly, honest, code-switching, and non-code-switching?

• @cylee1180 Well, I am genuinely friendly and honest (sometimes I even keep it too real, which scares people that don't like to hear the truth), so I would say two modes: code-switching around people that don't know me, mostly at work, and non-code-switching.

• @ninjaturtle - Ah. Thats cool. I only have one mode - eccentric, Asian from the suburbs. Lol

• This thread took a turn.

@jabraham96 I too sometimes feel as if my race plays a part in not getting as many cuddle buddies as other professionals in my area. But echoing my friend @SuperManCuddles you just gotta find the ones you align with and leave the rest. The black cuddle community is growing and I am happy to see you here! if you're ever in Vegas we can lay up and vibe.

Peace & Blessings

• I have run half-marathons and marathon runners will not invite me or other half-marathon runners to their party. So yes, you can be rejected based on your race.

• @SafeSpace99 Awe!❤️Thank you very much for the shout out! I would enjoy cuddling with you and occasionally travel to Las Vegas! Peace and Blessings to you as well! Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 to all!!!