๐Ÿ”๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฆ‹ COLORADO --- Meet & Greet --June 17, 2023

Comments

• Unless I'm pulled out of town, I'm coming for sure :)

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

I am planning to attend along with my baseball glove.

• I'll come! Let me know if I can help too. :)

• I be there!

• I would love to join! Yay for a Colorado cuddle meetup!

• Phooey, Iโ€™m pretty sure thatโ€™s the day Iโ€™ll be heading out of state for a wedding :(

I hope everyone that can make it has a blast though!

• edited May 2023

Starting to look like a cupcake party in here!! ๐ŸŽŠ ๐ŸŽ‰

Those currently planning on attending โ€”invite your friends!! ๐Ÿ”๏ธ

• Iโ€™m super excited and will plan to attend.
    Just WOW ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅณ

• @Mman I JUST read this part from @SlothHugs first post!!!

BONUS: From 4pm-8pm there is a vintage car event happening just north of where we'll be congregated (Graffiti on the Green).

Are you going to bring your SWEET classic??? I'll hopefully have Daisy running and a bit more reliable!! A few shared smiles are waiting JUST AROUND THE CORNER!! ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜Š

@carrieanne I'm so glad you're going to be able to make it! I've been wanting to meet you for a long time now!!

@SlothHugs did you say CUPCAKES??? @stormydaycuddle DID YOU SEE THIS??? Wasn't there a cupcake challenge happening in another thread somewhere? Omgosh.... Now I am thinking of cupcake options!!!

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@sillysassy I most likely will bring it.

• edited April 2023

Yay for classic cars!! @Mman , thatโ€™s a beauty. ๐Ÿคฉ

And for @carrieanne ๐Ÿค—

And for cupcakes ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ˜‹, @sillysassy , I figure itโ€™s already been suggestedโ€ฆ. Might as well bring it to fruition!

• Looking into flights this week ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• I am a definite MAYBE. I too must check flights and accommodations and possibly rental car and see how the budget works out because I also have my birthday extravaganza in Las Vegas in July. But as they say โ€œif the creek donโ€™t rise and the good Lord willinโ€™โ€ I will do my best to be there

• How do I not have severe fomo, I think I'm just going to crawl in bed and dream of rocky mountain cuddle gatherings with @SlothHugs and everyone else.

• Discussing fun things to do in Denver with a few people and dancing came up.

I wonder if @gentlesnuggle will give us some ideas for different dancing options around town?

He is the knower of all things Dance in Denver!!!

Goodness I am getting excited and feeling like this is just around the corner.....
    We have a fun place to go that is called the Mercury Cafe. They have great food and coffee, friendly and welcoming to all genders, sexual preferences, skin color, and age. There are lessons and a live band on Sunday evenings if anyone is interested. Its in the heart of the city and there's some super cool history that goes along with it. HIGHLY RECCOMEND
    https://www.mercurycafe.com/

@QuietTimes are you planning on coming in for this event?? East Coast Swing needs to be HAPPENING in my future!!!
    These instructors/dancers are part of a troupe that did a flash mob at DIA. VERY VERY fun music. And they do a great job at teaching beginning steps so you can have a great time dancing even if you've never done it before.

• I'm so excited for this! I've been talking to @SlothHugs and they have me so excited to meet this community. I've been in little bubble where everyone thinks it's odd I do this! Can't wait!

• @carrieanne , yay!!
    @Spud424 , awesome ๐Ÿ‘
    @Hugginghealer -I am excited for others to meet you, too!! ๐Ÿค—

So excited to see more rsvps flowing inโ€ฆ

And I LOVE ๐Ÿ’ƒ @sillysassy your recommendation ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป . I will probably be going to a Kizomba social Friday, if anyone wants to join me, and Swing Sunday at โ€˜The Mercโ€™ is always a blastโ€ฆ

Who else is gonna come play in the mountains โ›ฐ๏ธ?

• Count me in as a maybe. Iโ€™ve got other travel also in June, so this might not happen, but Iโ€™m going to try and attend!

• Flight and bnb booked โค๏ธ see you beautiful souls in six weeks.

• Ahhh I want to go!! Funds are pretty tight for me right now, so Iโ€™m an enthusiastic, hopeful, fingers-crossed maybe. So many current and former Coloradans (demonym may vary lol) were at the NYC meet and greet, and Iโ€™ve never been to Colorado - what a cool way to change that. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well, pooโ€ฆGoing to have to pass on this event but if any lovely people happen to be in Las Vegas between July 12-20 Iโ€™ll buy you a drink, play some blackjack/craps/slots with you, and enjoy some time together. I only turn 55 once, so I plan to live it up in the happiest place on earth!

• @OhioMike I know you're not going to make it into my world for this event but did you see @Spud424 and his LV INVITE????!?!??!! You two are like peas in a POD! ๐Ÿ˜‚

OH WOW!!!! KIZOMBA!!!
    @SlothHugs I had to look it up to see what in the world you're talking about but it looks so so so fabulous!
    She did a fantastic job explaining it. And oooooooohhhhhh it looks so fun! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ˜

• @sillysassy IKR? ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Spud424 i will be Vegas bound July 4 weekend for shenanigans ๐Ÿ‘

• edited May 2023

Oh my goodness!!!! It is springtime in the Rockies!! โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’—

@SlothHugs there is also a cool festival happening downtown that weekend!

This year, Colorado will even be holding its own 49th annual Cherry Blossom Festival - taking place June 17-18, 2023 at Sakura Square in downtown Denver.
    1905 Lawrence St
    Denver, CO 80202

https://cherryblossomdenver.org/about/

• Ooh thanks for the info, @sillysassy, I'm totes interested in the festival! ๐ŸŒธ

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Cassandra and Brenda just informed me of this event within the last few days. I hope to attend.

• @gentlesnuggle I sure hope you can, love your energy ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Yay, @gentlesnuggle !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @SlothHugs
    Iโ€™ll be there!

• I should be there as well!