🏔️ 😊🦋 COLORADO --- Meet & Greet --June 17, 2023

Comments

• I’m so excited for both Friday and Saturday!!! Can’t wait to see everyone 🤗

• edited June 2023

Saturday is going to be awesome!!!! Can’t wait!!! Sorry, I won’t make it to Friday!!! 😢

• Community cuddles hosted by @justjennn is today!!

And meet and greet is tomorrow!!! Yippee 🥳, so excited to see y’all 🤗. Happy Friday!

• @stormydaycuddle @SlothHugs - I look forward to finally meeting both of you.

• Happy FRIYAY to all!!

Unfortunately the Community Cuddle MeetUp event has been cancelled.

Check the site if you bought a ticket already etc etc.

https://www.meetup.com/community-cuddles-meetup/events/294107416

Instead maybe people in town could post some alternative options??

There’s a thread about Friday movies from @1_teddybear

Of course there’s lots of indoor Colorado stuff like movie theaters with big loveseat type recliners…

Or maybe just a Meet at a restaurant like the ViewHouse or Bar Louie where there are big comfy booths and couches. 😊😊😊

Let’s brainstorm a little!!

• Hope everyone will have a wonderful time!!!
    I can’t make it because of Father’s Day weekend.
    Huge hugs to y’all!

• Is there a contingency plan of the weather is bad again tomorrow?

• We will still meet if there’s ‘weather’…. Though tomorrow is looking much drier 🤞🏼and we are under a large structure. Bringing fire logs and hot water to stay cozy with each other 🔥 ☕️.

• I'm making plans to attend tomorrow.

• I bought snacks and will bring my trusty umbrella ☔😊

• Whaaa... I'm so jealous and wish I'd been able to figure out getting myself out there for this weekend. There's so many of you I want to see again and more I was hoping to finally get to meet.

Sigh... maybe next time...

Still, I'm sending ginormous virtual hugs and hopes for you all to have a great time!! And for those of you who already know me ~ Please consider yourselves excitedly re-squished upon...
    🤗🫂💓🐿🌪🥳

• @quixotic_life -virtual hugs back!! 🤗

@gentlesnuggle -glad you can come tomorrow!

See y’all tomorrow, friends 🎉….

• See y’all this afternoon!!

When you arrive at the park, enter near the library, and follow the road up to the playground…. The pavilion (M) is up near the amphitheater and playground 🛝!!!

See you soon 🤗

• edited June 2023

Park in the second parking lot where you can see K, L and J pavillions, and M is behind and to the left. 😊

I suggest you walk on sidewalk as the grass is quite saturated. 💧 🌧️

• Have a wonderful time all of you attending! I’m bummed to miss it but there with you all in spirit! Enjoy the hugs, connection, and food!

• HOPE EVERYONE HAS FUN!! :D :D

• To all of you at the CO Meet Up today, have a happy wonderful time!
    😊🤗😊🤗

• OH MY GOODNESS!! Such a great event. I am so glad I went. I am SO filled from all of the hugs and meeting everyone! Gracious, I love this community. P.S. Thanks for all being so receptive of my enthusiasm to be home, including when I almost tackled some of you for hugs!

• edited June 2023

Had a wonderful time everyone. So nice meeting! 😊😊

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Thank you so much SlotHugs for putting this on and for the others who helped out. This was such a fun, welcoming group and I had a great time getting to know and cuddling people! My day has been so happy!!!🥰🥰💗❤️❤️❤️❤️🧡

• It was such a delightful day and I am extremely grateful to @SlothHugs for getting everything put together.

Tackle hugs indeed!! 😊

• edited June 2023

Y’all are amazing!!! YUMMY cupcakes by @sillysassy , long trips made from OR, TX, CA, NC and WY (did I miss any??) new friends and old. The 🌧️ weather held out 🌞…. Amazing hugs, talks, walks, views 🏔️, games, fire 🔥 ,laughter, cuddles and food were enjoyed!!

I think we had 26 people total throughout the day, and I just wanna say I’m so honored to be a part of such a beautiful community 🤗

Chicago, NorCal and Ohio…. Passing it off to you! 🎉

• 👏👏👏🎉

• Wow @SlothHugs and gang ! So cool. And the weather held out too ! So happy to hear about this meet n greet ! And yep ! We have Chicago , California and Columbus Ohio meet n greets all in the next 8 weeks ! Attend one or more ! You will luv it ! 😊

• edited June 2023

@OhioMike -yes, the weather was just perfect 🌞 ⛰️, we are so grateful!!

My CO peeps, if you were in the pic and want a copy, let me know! Also, I have a stray glass bowl that someone brought, please let me know if it’s yours and I can reunite you! Maybe at 7/9 cuddles?

Still glowing from the beauty of the day. 🤗 have a great Juneteenth, all!!

• So cool and so encouraging! Super awesome work @SlothHugs and all the locals who put this on!

• edited June 2023

A great afternoon !!!

• It was so lovely seeing everyone and basking in the vibes of all the cuddle peeps!! Had a blast seeing old buddies and getting to know new ones. 🤩

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Such a wonderful day! I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you @SlothHugs for all your hard work and time to put this event together <3

• Can I just hug all of you all over again!? I think tackling @Arachnea with another hug is in order!!