πŸ”οΈ πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦‹ COLORADO --- Meet & Greet --June 17, 2023

Comments

• Of course! And yes I def plan on going to Meow Wolf. As for a time, oof I need someone who is good at organizing cause that is def not me.

• [Deleted User]AnNichols (deleted user)

I'll be there around 230 once I'm off work. Just making sure, is the meet still at clement park? My phone is struggling loading messages at the moment

• Oooooooohhhhhh fun!!! I feel like its always a beautiful thing when games are available!!
    Speaking of.... there's a really cool coffee shop that's open early AND late (like 6/7am - 10/11pm ish)
    You can borrow games to play.... Shop for games... bring your own etc etc. The pic shows just a few tables but I think they have about 20 tables so it is NOT tiny!!! Might be a great place to schedule some connecting.

Its only about 10 miles from Clement Park so depending on where you're from or where you are staying its one of those "hidden gems" that not everyone gets to know about. 😊

Enchanted Grounds

https://enchantedgrounds.com/

3615 W Bowles Ave
    Littleton, Colorado 80123

• Yes, @AnNichols --Location is still SHELTER M at Clement park from 12-5pm on Saturday...

AND.... There is a fabulous community cuddle being hosted FRIDAY, the day before the Meet and Greet (in the same park!). Its Friday June 16 from 4-7:30pm. Lots of beautiful things happen at a cuddle party that is facilitated by amazing people. This is the kind of thing that has a welcome circle. Boundaries. Discussions about consent. And plenty of encouragement to TRULY learn how to listen to your heart and mind with "non touch exercises." I can't say enough good about this specific group. A-MA-ZING -- @sillysassy , thanks for sharing this! Oh, and yes, my favorite gaming coffee spot! :+1:

https://meetup.com/community-cuddles-meetup/events/294107416

• Add me as a maybe please! :)

• @OpenPalm Welcome to the site!!

@SlothHugs is bringing some charcuterie, pinwheels, beverages, ice and I'll add to the list.

I'll bring paper plates, plasticware and napkins etc. to share with everyone.

AND OF COURSE CUPCAKES!!! πŸŒžπŸ¦‹πŸ₯°

@SlothHugs are you planning on doing a donation jar to help with the costs you've incurred?

• @OpenPalm β€” welcome!!

@sillysassy , Yes, I’ll have my Venmo up and a system for cash donations for those who would like to contribute to the shelter rental and Costco run. 😊

• Add me as maybe, please! I'm hoping I can make it.

• Omgosh. Wow. This is a super cool thing that is new to me.

Colorado is home to the majestic Red Rocks Amphitheatre and some of the most beautiful scenery you will see without hiking up a 14’er.
    It’s in the foothills (about 11 miles from Clement park)
    I love Red Rocks and during the summer they put on movies (I have never been but I hear it is crazy fun. Think of a big crowd who gets into the movie like Rocky Horror Picture Show)

Black Panther is playing. β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ https://www.redrocksonline.com/events/film-on-the-rocks-black-panther-wakanda-forever-482408/

It’s happening Monday June 19 and wow…. It looks so fun!

Movie cuddles under the stars anyone?? ANYONE?? 😊

• I'll definitely be there! (✿^β€Ώ^)

• Movie cuddles? Um yes please.

• edited June 2023

Feeling a little more snazzy. The chances of me showing up have tripled. Don’t want to elude to there being (legal and prescribed) anxiety meds involved in my appearance (personally. not handing anything out. I’m not the Easter bunny) but I am excited!!! Also, I don’t know why the disclaimer was needed but ah.. wanted to be clear I’m not a CO King pin. I DO however know the Colorado king (queen) pin of Disney memorabilia. My bffs wife is straight up Disney mafia.

• @SlothHugs - Are you gonna share Venmo information(or another digital payment method) so I can contribute financially? See you Saturday.

• @sillysassy yess.. movie cuddles ❀️❀️

• I do not want to burst any bubbles. But bring an umbrella. We've legit had two days of sun since April. Rain coat and galoshes might be needed too. Row boat... been thinking of investing.

• Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday AND Friday, squish and squeezy hugs to all of you!

• I'm down for movie cuddles, too. 😊

@justjennn Cannot wait for the group cuddle on Friday!

@sillysassy Enchanted Grounds is the best! πŸ€“

@SlothHugs I'll definitely bring cash for the donation jar!

@stormydaycuddle I love overcast weather, I've been so happy the last few days! 🀭

~ Sunset Snuggles

• How is it FOUR DAYS away?!??! People have started arriving (although I notice we are largely locals for this meetup)… and we welcome any last minute additions!! You may have seen our NBA team just took the title πŸ€, so come celebrate cuddles and games, and movies, and….

A few folks have said β€˜what can I bring?’… and my answer is whatever you feel led to!! Side dishes, games, chairs/umbrellas πŸ˜† the event will go on rain or shine). Current forecast is high of 69 degrees, with clouds ☁️ predicted. If bringing any foods that aren’t packaged/ ie: homemade, please indicate if it’s GF, DF, V for ease of others’ enjoyment 😊

• @SlothHugs yes ! Congratulations Denver Nuggets πŸ€ πŸ† πŸ‘

• edited June 2023

I will be driving all day Friday so I will not be able to attend that informal meetup that day. I am just hoping my car survives the drive 🫠

• I posted earlier that I'm new, nervous, and a maybe. I've messaged with some of you and now feel so welcome. I can't wait to meet this awesome group of cuddlers in person! I say YES to a community of cuddlers and will be there!

• Does anyone have allergies to pistachios? I was thinking about bringing green fluff.

• @cde123 -yay!!

@Bridget246 , so glad to hear that. πŸ€— . I am excited to meet you!

@Arachnea -sweet!!

@justjennn - welcome back. πŸ”οΈ. Grateful for the Friday event. πŸ‘

@Charlie_Bear - thanks for tirelessly helping keep the rsvp list updated!! We are so grateful for the mod community. πŸ’œ

Allβ€”- we are up to 33 folks, πŸ‘. I am so thrilled 😁.

• 3 more days πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

• @Bridget246 i am so excited you know what that is!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Tomorrow is the community cuddle, and meetup is in two days!! There’s still room for YOU πŸ€— in Colorado πŸ”οΈ

I’m so excited πŸ˜†!!!

• Thank you for the message sillysassy I will do my best to swing by! Count me in for a solid maybe!

• edited June 2023

Looking cool and lovely for hSaturday…. πŸ€—

I am working on some fun treats tonight. βœ…

@MissAdventurous β€”cool, thanks for sharing that info!!

@Robisfun -look forward to seeing you!