🏔️ 😊🦋 COLORADO --- Meet & Greet --June 17, 2023

Comments

• edited May 2023

I… I want to go 👀
    I’ll put in in my schedule cause this sounds like a fun road trip. I’m a solid maybe, depending on what comes up will depend on if I can make it.

• That day is perfect for me! I can't wait to meet cool others into connection like this. I hope I'm doing better on sharing in groups. Open to messages from all good peoples.

• edited May 2023

@JustBeingMyself welcome to the site!!
    Meet & Greets so far have been a great way to meet others in the community in a fairly safe way. There might not be as much “silence” as you prefer but there’s usually no pressure to share in front of the group.

It has been super fun watching people connect in smaller groups of two or three and just have a chance to get to know each other a little.

@SlothHugs I'm thinking of a MILLION cupcake options!

I can’t help myself!

It’s so fun to see all sorts of peeps coming to our world!! ♥️🌈🦋🌻

I’m getting super excited!!

• Where do I reply officially that I'm attending?

• edited May 2023

@JustBeingMyself — registering your plans on this thread is an official rsvp!! So glad you can come, it will be great to meet you 😊

@NourishinNorski - got you
    @lil_Majestic -Maybe , got it. 👍🏻
    …. You make us a group of TWENTY-FIVE if everyone makes it!! 🌞. 🏔️ 💗

Yippeee!!
    Okay, so….
    @sillysassy -What flavors are on your mind? And @rainydaycuddles (hope you’re enjoying some today!! 🌧️), are you also cupcaking?? 🍽️
    I’ll lodge a funfetti request 🧁 😋 , or Red velvet.

• Cupcakes?! Oh my my my.... Debating now if I should bring some too 😄😄

• PS: the Renaissance faire is going on that weekend.

I will plan on attending (maybe) Sunday the 18th TBD it's mythical creatures weekend but if you look up the schedule jousting and good times ahead.

☺️

• I'm newer, but this is very exciting... I'm going to see if I can make this work 😍
    I would love to get to know everyone better!

• Alright, friends!! Who else is coming to the Mile high city?? I am getting so psyched!! Learned a new game recently I can’t wait to share with you all…. And the weather here has been turning gorgeous!! 🌞

@OhioMike — did you invite everyone to join Colorado cuddlers in June?? 😆

It’s just around the corner!! 4 weeks from yesterday….

• edited May 2023

Here is an image of our venue for the 17th! And maps for reference 😊

Clement park has a lovely paved path (1.5mi) around this reservoir for walking 👣, rollerblading or otherwise moving! There are bathrooms, a skate park, playground, and volleyball 🏐 nets nearby.

• edited May 2023

@SlothHugs wow those pics are fantastic! 👍

Like all the other meet and greets this is getting here quickly ! 27 DAYS!!

Venue looks absolutely perfect 🤩. I wish I was going. I tell everyone here to go to Colorado and meet some of the best peeps that CC has !

Have a great time and for those of us not able to attend …we love the pics , pics , pics 😄

• Would love to play some group volleyball or something....hmm... All the thoughts....

Excited 😆 I'll be in town for a whole week.

• @SlothHugs - Count me in. I plan on attending this one.

• edited May 2023

Yeah, @MissAdventurous , volleyball 🏐 would be a blast!!

Yay, @Mike403 !! Looking forward to seeing you 🤗

• I was a maybe but Im going to have to miss this one. Really was trying to arrange things to be able to go, but I’ve got another trip later in June and I just can’t swing this one too!

• Okay, I'll make it official... I'll be there! I'm not very active here in the forums, but it's nice to see a few familiar names in the RSVPs. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new people!

• @dave816 , yay!! 🎊

Just 17 days…. Who’s getting excited!?!

• Omgosh @SlothHugs this spot looks AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for doing the work to secure it and take care of the details. And thank you for all the maps!! 😁

I know a few of you are going to be in town ahead of time and maybe staying late for a VACAY. The PRIDE Parade is the following Saturday, June 25 for anyone who's going to plan on exploring our lovely city.

Also... I came across this amazing organization years ago when I was looking for fun dancing stuff that wasn't all about the "late night, get drunk, get groped, wanna have sex in the bathroom, club-vibe" events. They are called DAYBREAKER and if you are interested in an enourmously good time that isn't all about the alcohol courage, you might want to check this out Saturday morning. They do BIG events in different states and it just so happens this one is in Denver on the Dairy Block (which is another fun place to go... https://dairyblock.com/ for food, live music, & historic stuff.)

DAYBREAKER starts the morning with Yoga, good food/drinks for the body and then a crazy fun party dance atmosphere that doesn't turn into late night headaches and regrets. They're celbrating TEN YEARS!!! I can't believe I found them when they were brand new. Very Very VERY unique and in my mind, an extraordinary cool concept. 💕

https://www.daybreaker.com/event/tenyeartour-den2/

• @sillysassy and the rest of you Coloradoians , I swear you have the coolest stuff there ! 😊

Have a super duper great time at your Meet & Greet. Wish I could be there with you all ! 🥲

• Remember the event is coming up guys! A big preemptive thank you to @SlothHugs and @sillysassy for all their hard work. While I have taken a break from the cuddling arena I'll try and swing by! Hope to see you soon! Hugs. -Stormy

• [Deleted User]Stimpson (deleted user)

@SuperManCuddles 😀🤗

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in two weeks!! There are so many great things going on here, and mostly importantly—hugging and getting to know YOU!

I plan to bring some card and yard games, some food (pinwheels and charcuterie) and beverages, and ice. Attendees are welcome to bring additional snacks and sides, camps chairs if they want, and hammocks, as well as kites 🪁 (it’s a great place for flying them), volleyball, etc. 💗

• I'm new and this actually sounds really fun. Just working on my courage to attend! It's been a while since I've done events where I don't know anyone!

• Going over final details now.... So excited to be in town 😁 just got renaissance tickets for the day after the cuddle event.....elf ears, mead, and good company? Don't mind if I do.

@SlothHugs so looking forward to our separate time together, promise I'll text you later today for detail things.... Appreciate your patience. 😁😁😁

• This is so exciting!!! I wish I wasn’t going to be on a cruise that day! I’m definitely coming to the next one!

• Current weather looks like it may be the only dry day of the next 10!!!

Who else is bringing games? @Charlie_Bear , is your cuddle game ready for beta testing? :)

• Only one more week until Colorado Cuddles! So many thank you’s to @SlothHugs for all her time and hard work organizing this.

If you have RSVP’d as a “maybe”, please confirm if you are a yes or no. I will also check in with all the “maybe”’ RSVP’s.

Can’t wait!

• Shout out to @Charlie_Bear for keeping our rsvp list up to date, thanks for being such an awesome mod!! 🤗

I hear rumors some folks may go to MeowWolf on Sunday…. Anyone firmed up a time yet?

I’m making up some cuddle bingo and a couple mixer games ;). Can’t wait to see you all!! Old friends , new friends 🌈 💜 💫 ⛰️.

• I'm planning to go, for at least part of it.