I Demand Appeasement

edited March 2023 in General

Today somebody and/or.something did something and/or said something and / or wrote something that I did not like and/or agree with. I found it to be displeasing, confusing , irkful, and inconvenient, and now I must post about it. I refuse to be discontented.
Retribution is mine !!

Comments

• You have an inappropriate period in your paragraph, sir, and I find it both irkful and abhorrent. To hell with ye!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I’m sorry you’ve had to experience those feelings. I’m even more sorry that I had to read about them and now try to find the right words and punctuation to help you feel better.

• edited March 2023

So many frustrating words and items to appease. The CC world shall be punished by the posting of it all. You will all bare witness to my complaints and feel the full weight of my wrath!!

• Missing period in last post, @pmvines . Maybe you meant that for me. Maybe you meant that for @SunsetSnuggles . I feel attacked. And by golly I'm sure irked. I'm irkified. Irky-ed. Thou didst irk.

• @pmvines We're not allowed to "bare" witness, that's against the TOS. 😐

@carrieanne You slay me. 😂

@Sideon Has anyone told you today that you're adorable?

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited March 2023

@Sideon @SunsetSnuggles now you have given my anger a name and you have unwittingly unleashed it unto the world ! So many generic , repetitive issues to be appeased . I shall start a thread about each and every inconvenient displeasure and you will cower in my righteousness .

• @pmvines - I find your entire profile to be grating. Fix it!!!!!!

• @SunsetSnuggles - since it's midnight, my brain is now processing "what did you mean by 'today'" and then I went down a yesterday vs today/tomorrow rabbit hole and I forgot what I was gonna write and then I remember I was still irked by @pmvines for not answering quickly enough.

Adorable? Oh pshaw!

• Now THIS thread is preem.

• glomps @munkg

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Well my insert inconvenient scenario here has been so unpleasant and you are all now at the mercy of my typed rant about said situational happening.

• What in tarnation is going on here? 🐴🤠🏜️

• 👀😱👀😱👀😱👀😱

If it's mod related, then it was @Charlie_Bear , not me. Just ask @munkg .

presses the irk button repeatedly

• @Charlie_Bear your emojis are really pissing me off now don't make me get triggered on you!! I once got tiny fiber glass like stickers in my hands when planting a cactus and you should have known how traumatic that was and used different emojis you filthy animal!!

• See. It was @Charlie_Bear 😁

• @SoftHairForDays and there you go talking about grating, and just the other day the grating in the road made noises that impeded wirh maximum listenability of the music I was playing. Damn you to hell !!!

• @Sideon ...There's an irk button? 🫨

sets up a macro to smash that sh!t a dozen times per keystroke

...hovers index finger above button and prepares to make like Michael Flatley

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @Charlie_Bear did NOT just say "tarnation". 🤣🤣🤣

Also, anything mod related? Definitely @Charlie_Bear's fault. 🤭 Didn't everyone know that? Come on, guys...

• @pmvines

Grating

Grating

Grating

😘

• Despite my best efforts with people, I winsome and I irksome.

• @JoyfulHeart At least you don't have the problem of Steven IrkALL

• @pmvines ….your post…..

It doth offend me

😖🧐🤨

Irk

Irk

IRK

I think now I will stomp around and speak of it to everyone else in every thread…

My weekend… it hath been ruined. I demandeth MORE retribution and APPEASEMENT IN BUCKETFULS!!!!

• @pmvines Why did I read each of your posts in an angry old English accent while envisioning your fist raised in a dramatic fashion? Like you were rallying the townsfolk in a call to action 🤣🤣🤣

• Today all of the people said all of the things and I am mortally offended. I shall flounce around and stomp my feet and demand retribution in every thread, times three.
    A pox on your house @pmvines , as you are the alpha thread starter and it is all your fault. 😡

• [Deleted User]Calibrate715 (deleted user)

@pmvines So this is where I'd be handing out snacks to everyone and saying "Ok y'all, let's get our blood sugar up."😆

• I'LL BRING THE CAP LOCK. 😂🤣 Can't be properly offended without it.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

Cease and desist this folly or I shall be forced to bestow three blows upon your helm,
    each more devastating than its predecessor therefore making me your Victor!

• Thanks for the entertainment @pmvines

I hope my lack of irk, irks you just a bit