I Demand Appeasement

Comments

• edited March 2023

Awwww damn... Wonder twin powers DEactivate....DEactivate

• edited March 2023

Back to my gears being grinded . So many complaints and /or issues of.a distressing type. So many arguments to be had. You have all irked me and this angered the forum monster. You shall all feel my wrath because this nameless ,faceless, yet to be determined agenda I have will lash its wrath on all of you . You just wait ! Mark my words that you are now reading as I vehemently type them . I am upset and you're going to hear all about it!! Don't you dare attempt to quell this ! This thread shall not be derailed nor closed. I make loud noises of frustration ! I am forever!!

• [Deleted User]m_r0 (deleted user)
    edited March 2023

• comment was too irk provoking/gear grinding, and has therefore been sacked accordingly to never be seen by the human eye again [master mod shake]

• @Shake49 but the anger and levels of seething that could have been had how dare you! You're gonna pay for what you didn't do!

• lashes @pmvines with his mighty mod wrath

• Did you get a nap in today? Can you be appeased with a snack @pmvines ?

• @cudbud64 you dare to trivialize the atrocity of my words with snacky treats and sleep ? You are on my roster of enemies now missy so welcome to the terror dome!

@Sideon don't you look at me with that tone of voice mister !

• @pmvines sounds like you're hungry for noogies 🦳🤛

• I’m irked at my own dumb brain because I can’t fall asleep despite being super tired. I am 🔩

• Did I disappoint you?

I’m sorry you feel that way.
    All I ask is for you to agree with me.
    You know I don’t speak my mind.
    I only speak the truth.
    Would it hurt you to accept
    the mathematical proof of my correctness?
    Perhaps once in a while,
    to hear what I’ve left unstated?
    And not just read between the lines,
    But also in between the spaces?
    Is this too much to ask?
    Probably.
    I’ll settle for a hug.

Sincerely,

Your Little Trauma Dumpling

• To irk or not to irk, that is the question...An irksome question, but still a question?😁

• 🤣🤣🤣

• I’m a trauma teapot,
    Short and stout,
    I can’t get a handle
    But I need to spout.

• @Nature_Lover_ your emojis have triggered me you should have known that when I was 14 I had a bad acid trip and thought little yellow people were laughing at me with their heads tilted sideways. How dare you purposely offend me by such a seemingly harmless post!!

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

Neville Chamberlain felt that "appeasement" was the best way to deal with Adolph Hitler.
    I can't remember how that turned out.

• edited March 2023

@FunCartel ~ I'm thinking more accurate would be 'drama pressure cooker'!! If only you could get that to fit the poem... 😋

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@pmvines Would this appease you?

• I don’t get what’s going on here, but I’ll stay out of it, it doesn’t matter to me how everyone is getting offended about something idk what. In my opinion, getting offended takes too much energy. Which is why I just laugh at everything.

• Dear @the_benergy96 They are just riffing. They are making sarcastic jokes about threads in the forum that gripe or whine, especially the ones where people seem entitled.

btw, this thread is funny and clever and I've enjoyed it.

• Shouldn't the slow dawning of the ridiculousness of a thread mirror the slow dawning of the ridiculousness of all else? or is meta nihilism a step too far?

• @quixotic_life Well I'm no fun … cartel.
    But I seem to have some unexpected time on my hands 😔.

Friday Night

Still pretty early
    Yet the anticipation starts to grow
    But I know, I know
    I’m a drama pressure cooker
    And I just don’t want to spook her
    Again
    My lid ain’t screwed on tight
    Always ready to release
    These thoughts I have inside
    Just trying to prove I’m right

I gotta to try something new
    And make our time together
    A little less about me
    And a little more about you

OK kind of cringe. Note the words above do not reflect the author’s own experience. As his plans for tonight have in fact been canceled. Not sure why 🤔. You can read all about it in the provocative new thread “Last Minute Cancellations”.

Ready to submit, I just haven’t come up with a third option for the poll:
    Do you agree with me?
    A Yes
    B Of Course
    C ???

• @the_benergy96 but I AM laughing at everything. Except for you because you've now triggered my inner child and I'm offended. You bastard!

• [Deleted User]vanillanux (deleted user)

I'm here for this. 😂

• @lonelytauros I don’t know. That is an awfully white square. You have fear of a black square?

• @FunCartel
    You took my thought. You entitled ingrate.

• @FunCartel well it does have a black border lol 😂

• @lonelytauros your depiction of Warhol's White on White is completely offensive as there is entirely too much contrast and therefore I must post how angry it makes me !!

• @FunCartel I don't need a reason to be cross with you. You know damn well what you did !